Donald Trump

The one question I have is why is a career construction guy/roofer from Greensboro, NC now able to live in Hawaii? Paycheck to paycheck guys in their 50’s generally don’t have the resources or inclination to move to Hawaii, but maybe he has a wealthy friend or family member their to take him in. Would like to get some info on that aspect of this guy.

"...unclear political ideology..."

Unclear?

"Ryan Wesley Routh has Biden-Harris bumper sticker on his truck in Hawaii"​

GXmR_uVX0AAX-ds

GXmONGiWYAATcCR

Last edited:
The one question I have is why is a career construction guy/roofer from Greensboro, NC now able to live in Hawaii? Paycheck to paycheck guys in their 50’s generally don’t have the resources or inclination to move to Hawaii, but maybe he has a wealthy friend or family member their to take him in. Would like to get some info on that aspect of this guy.
Looking at the photo of his place/truck in Hawaii, it appears he’s doing his construction work over there now. Maybe more lucrative/more business than in suburban/rural NC but in paradise? Trying to make some logic of the move to Hawaii but probably will be a dead end I’m sure.

Apparently it was a dude he met online who's a Hawaiian local and a fishing boat operator that let him crash on his couch in exchange for taking care of his lawn.

Aloha!

If they really wanted to kill the Donald they would. They have enough money, resources and assets to do so. This is amateur hour featuring bumbling defective fools. Its laughable, scoped AK...ain't nobody got time for that, anyone that has an intermediate to advanced level of rifle shooting knows this.
Or, I could be wrong and they really are that incompetent.
Or, its all just a show.
We say that but we’ve noticed quite a few failed coups and Venezuela just announced they dismantled a CIA coup just a couple days ago. So, it could be that they're having a systemic break down.

I've noticed this phenomenon lately. I'm starting to think it's a deliberate use of language.

If they call themselves a Republican, then when they commit crime, or try to assassinate Trump, the media can say a white republican did it.

It basically lets them paint our side as bad, creating propaganda for them.

I'm not sure how to deal with this. I mean technically speaking, is the Republican party even right wing? Many of it's senators hate Trump?

Back