Donald Trump

Does anyone has a transcript (with topics list preferably)? I don't feel like listening to a 3h audio.

Elon Musk stuttering and Trump talking in circles makes my brain hurt.

Elon Musk retweeted somebody mentioning:
- Cutting government spending
- Legal immigration- Deregulation
- High speed transit
- Nuclear energy
- Sensible approach to climate change

Does anyone has a transcript (with topics list preferably)? I don't feel like listening to a 3h audio.

Elon Musk stuttering and Trump talking in circles makes my brain hurt.

Elon Musk retweeted somebody mentioning:
- Cutting government spending
- Legal immigration- Deregulation
- High speed transit
- Nuclear energy
- Sensible approach to climate change
Go play with your children for 3 hours instead of getting trapped into this election politics "conversation" non-sense. It will do the world more good. You gonna change your vote? If no then why bother.

Go play with your children for 3 hours instead of getting trapped into this election politics "conversation" non-sense. It will do the world more good. You gonna change your vote? If no then why bother.

I asked for a transcript so I could check what was said in minutes instead of wasting 3h.

It is not going to change my vote but I'm interest about his position about certain topics not discussed before.

I’ve been thinking he might be a little scared to be out in the public now. I wouldn’t blame him, a very human response to being shot. Maybe some PTSD. And wondering if Deep State is trying to get him killed.
The PTSD is probably real...but I don't think it's been something that has derailed him. He has done multiple rallies since and was pretty upbeat about it.

REPORT: The FBI secretly released would be Trump assas*in Thomas Crooks' body to be cremated before Rep. Clay Higgins could examine it.

According to a preliminary investigative report from Higgins, the FBI cremated Crooks' body without telling anyone 10 days after the PA rally tragedy.

"My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact… the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13," the report reveals.

"On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc."

"Yes, Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body, but I spoke with the Coroner, and he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI."

"The coroner’s report and autopsy report are both “late.” As of Monday, August 5, they were a week late. The problem with me not being able to examine the actual body is that I won’t know 100% if the coroner’s report and the autopsy report are accurate. We will actually never know."

Back