Donald Trump

Another witness from the day of Trump's assassination attempt shared her account of multiple shooters.

She reported that bullets came from behind the bleachers and that the Secret Service was informed of the direction from which they came.

Her story aligns with the forensic analysis of the bullets.

Those who told her she couldn't remember anything and was in a panic used the same tactic was used by the government to witnesses of the JFK assassination, claiming they were in distress.

Surprisingly, Trump is a very good golfer especially when you look at his age (78). He is legit.

To be clear, this is about golf and giving back to our nation's veterans, not politics. A few weeks ago I reached out to both parties’ presidential campaigns and @realDonaldTrump was down for the challenge. It is an incredible honor to be able to enjoy a round of golf with any sitting or former president, and all have an open invitation to join me for a round of Break 50 anytime.

Surprisingly, Trump is a very good golfer especially when you look at his age (78). He is legit.

Amazing, at 37:30 Trump gets a solo eagle. Trump is in astounding physical health. He may be overweight but his hand-eye coordination, eyesight, and muscle mass is in excellent condition for a man of his age. We would all be lucky to be as blessed at his age.

edit:

They end up reaching exactly 50, tying the high score. They couldn't break 50 but they got to it. Bryson has only achieved that once before. Trump is legit one of the best golfers in the world.

Last edited:
Amazing, at 37:30 Trump gets a solo eagle. Trump is in astounding physical health. He may be overweight but his hand-eye coordination, eyesight, and muscle mass is in excellent condition for a man of his age. We would all be lucky to be as blessed at his age.

edit:

They end up reaching exactly 50, tying the high score. They couldn't break 50 but they got to it. Bryson has only achieved that once before. Trump is legit one of the best golfers in the world.
I pray that I’ll still be able to swing a golf club at age 78, let alone do it as well as he does! “One of the best golfers in the world”…… Sorry but I think you’re way off the mark there.

edit:

You've lost all sense of reality at this point!

I pray that I’ll still be able to swing a golf club at age 78, let alone do it as well as he does! “One of the best golfers in the world”…… Sorry but I think you’re way off the mark there.

Bryson himself is one of the best, and said it right in the video Trump was playing better than everyone he's played with before on his break 50 series. There was only one other guy who beat Trump. Thus, if one of the best says he's playing with one of the best, by logical extension it means Trump is one of the best.

Watch the vid if you do not believe me. Pretty amazing that people's Trump hate is so strong they will not believe video evidence.

Bryson dechambau is usually in the top 5 or top 10 on the pga ranking for the past few years, he’s one of the best in the world. Trump is a good amateur player no question but he’s not on the tour

Trump also talked about how often he wins club championships. That's very far from being an amateur. He can't go pro because he's doing other things. Trump as a young man probably would have been in the very top, right now as and old man he's good enough to nail eagles? I'd say he's probably top 1000 worldwide.

You've lost all sense of reality at this point!

$100 says you didn't watch the video. Sorry if the truth hurts your extreme hatred of Trump. TDS is extremely difficult to cure.

It's pretty crazy, Trump is a golf talent, and it's live on video, and still the haters cannot admit it. Then they call others crazy for telling you what you just watched on video, lol. Unbelievable insanity at this point.

Bryson himself is one of the best, and said it right in the video Trump was playing better than everyone he's played with before on his break 50 series. There was only one other guy who beat Trump. Thus, if one of the best says he's playing with one of the best, by logical extension it means Trump is one of the best.

Watch the vid if you do not believe me. Pretty amazing that people's Trump hate is so strong they will not believe video evidence.

Trump also talked about how often he wins club championships. That's very far from being an amateur. He can't go pro because he's doing other things. Trump as a young man probably would have been in the very top, right now as and old man he's good enough to nail eagles? I'd say he's probably top 1000 worldwide.

$100 says you didn't watch the video. Sorry if the truth hurts your extreme hatred of Trump. TDS is extremely difficult to cure.

It's pretty crazy, Trump is a golf talent, and it's live on video, and still the haters cannot admit it. Then they call others crazy for telling you what you just watched on video, lol. Unbelievable insanity at this point.

Saying that Trump is one of the best golfers in the world is bat-shit insane. Could he finish a full round without his golf cart? You just told me a few days ago that Trump disliked/hated Netanyahu, now he's a private guest at his house!

And don't use that stupid, made up, meaningless TDS term anymore pls. Every single post of yours going years back with that same shit. Get some new material man!

Based on skill alone, maybe. Trump likes the golf carts, which are not allowed in pga tourneys.

His handicap is 2. Allegedly. Which is practically good enough to be a pro golfer. But I don’t think a 2 handicap puts him in the top 1000, maybe top 10000

Saying that Trump is one of the best golfers in the world is bat-shit insane. Could he finish a full round without his golf cart? You just told me a few days ago that Trump disliked/hated Netanyahu, now he's a private guest at his house!

And don't use that stupid, made up, meaningless TDS term anymore pls. Every single post of yours going years back with that same shit. Get some new material man!

You're not even an american and you're obsessed with donald trump, TDS is an understatement for you....

How much do I post about Trump compared to some people here. 1 percent perhaps? Do you believe that Trump is a world class golfer?

I don't give a shit if he is or not. Your post history is all Donald trump posts.

It's one thing to be an American and not like trump I have problems with trump too but to be a non American and a non American from a country that is of zero consequence to anything and spend all your time talking about Donald trump....yea like I said TDS is an understatement for you might as well just own it.

Back