Donald Trump

do not insult
Dude he is 78 years old. Ive played golf. Had a client with a 5 star golf resort. I could play and stay there for free. Really nice. Place went bankrupt with the sovereign debt crisis created by Obama.

Haven´t played for more than 10 years already. Doctors played a lot of golf during corona. One couple we know used to invite us to play. But playing with doctors??? That´s like taking candy from a baby.

The average age of pro golfers is 35 years old. And they peak between 30-35 years old. The oldest pro was 47. The peak age for a golfer is between 30-35 years old. But not Supertrump. Supertrump can play with his eyes closed at 100 years old.

I might be saying completely stupid. But from what I recall I think it´s the player that writes down his own scores. It´s like a gentleman rule. Can you imagine Supertrump writtng his scores honestly? Loll.

There´s nothing wrong criticizing Supertrump. We are just shooting shit. And people shouldn´t always act like damsels in distress. Relax.

I actually had a client who played with Supertrump. Believe it or not. Could ask him. Loool. Haven´t spoken to him for a while.

For people criticizing Europe. You haven´t been to an european summer. Just beach/beer and relaxation. The next 10 days are the best of the year. Don´t lose your wits for an old orange fart.

I had this thread on ignore. But with migration it popped again.

@Rational1

This is just a stupid screed.

Just more mindless hatred from the French Fop.

do not insult
This photo is as absurd as your continued shit posting on Trump.

Much like your shitposting... This also offers no value.
This is called tarte tropezienne my pirate friend. The main dessert of Saint Tropez. I had it today as dessert after dinner. If you had eaten one. Maybe you wouldn´t be so bitter like an old lady bitching.

Your faith in a politician is childish and naive. You will be disappointed. Because politicians. Are all cheap whores. And time will prove me right. But you can´t argue with a fanatic. But I know you took the vaccine made by Supertrump. Because you are a good goy.

You are not here in this world to insult others. But to create value. Maybe one day you will figure this out.

The solution is not in Trump. It´s in the people. But the people are sheeps. They need guidance. You want to put an X in a square every 4 years and think you did your job. You did nothing. Zero. Your actions are worthless.

The US is an extension of Europe. Silly plebeians. You speak and write american probably some of you think?

Last edited:
It's not about stupid golf it's about Trump, you can't say anything positive about him because it cracks the fragility of the guys who have built their entire persona around irrationally hating him.
You are again not being honest. What was said was Supertrump is one of the best golf players in the world. And that is utterly absurd. If you go around and ask golfers they would laugh at your face. Go to a clubhouse and ask it. Do it retard.

And coming from a high intelect (but poor moderator) it´s to be honest scary. If Supertrump can fool Samseau imagine the rest.

The only fragility comes from the Supertrump fan base. Who act with a blind faith regarding Trump.

Even if you support the man. You are so stupid you don´t realize the way you act is the equivalent of giving him a blank check. And he will use it. Oh boy will he use it. He has to work for your support. Not the other way around. And what he says means nothing. What matters it´s what HE DO. Pathetic.

And as for why europeans care about US. Even though I have american family. Who are now living in Austria. But the reason is simple:

The worse degeneracies come from US. You understand this. Or you want me to draw it to you? All the shit you read in here. Arrives Europe shore. It used to take 3-5 years. But now your shit arrives in 1-2 years. If you could stop waving a gay flag in your embassies. That would be a good start. For nobody caring about your gay pirates. Even this LGBT pride shit month comes from you. And terrorist attacks are plotted by CIA. Your kid dick cutting scene hasn´t arrived yet. And never will.

1721953869791.webp

Trump will most likey face the Obama trans in elections.

Thread goes back to ignore list. I will check it from time to time. But no way I will waste time reading this horseshit. Yes Supertrump is the best golfer. You know he taught Tiger Woods. He gave Tiger Woods lessons. Didn´t you knew that?

You folks need some good beach swimning. Water is not hot enough to swim like I like free without wetsuits. But in September. Time to make great laps. Not as good as Supertrump. For sure. He once swimmed from US to Europe. Haven´t you heard?

Bye thread.

Last edited:
low-quality post, do not insult forum members at large
The claim about golf is typical of boomers who have lost touch of reality. So many of them think they are tough cause they got into two fights in the 6th grade. I’ve heard similar claims from conservatives of all
ages and 99 percent are paper tigers. They like to talk big but they fail to hold the line on any issue. You’d have to be blind to not see this.

Trump plays with golf pros? So fucking what? He’s a billionaire. You can get into a boxing ring and get a shot in on a pro but no way in hell are you going to go a full fight.

I’m going to ignore this thread as well and more people because my opinion is becoming that a lot of this forum is filled with morons. Trump can probably cuck a bunch of forum members and they’d welcome it. Conservatives are losers, you guys buying into Trump’s cult of personality and claims are proving it in real time.

do not insult
This is called tarte tropezienne my pirate friend. The main dessert of Saint Tropez. I had it today as dessert after dinner. If you had eaten one. Maybe you wouldn´t be so bitter like an old lady bitching.

Your faith in a politician is childish and naive. You will be disappointed. Because politicians. Are all cheap whores. And time will prove me right. But you can´t argue with a fanatic. But I know you took the vaccine made by Supertrump. Because you are a good goy.

You are not here in this world to insult others. But to create value. Maybe one day you will figure this out.

The solution is not in Trump. It´s in the people. But the people are sheeps. They need guidance. You want to put an X in a square every 4 years and think you did your job. You did nothing. Zero. Your actions are worthless.

The US is an extension of Europe. Silly plebeians. You speak and write american probably some of you think?
This is great. A stereotypical fat French asshole lecturing lecturing us uncouth Americans about American politics.

Everything you are posting here is projection about bitterness and not being a vehicle of insult and all of that.

Das ist Quatsch!

You're a fucking foreigner who's lost in his own country and is bitter that the blacks and Arabs have conquered and are raping your once beautiful country.

You are again not being honest. What was said was Supertrump is one of the best golf players in the world. And that is utterly absurd. If you go around and ask golfers they would laugh at your face. Go to a clubhouse and ask it. Do it retard.

And coming from a high intelect (but poor moderator) it´s to be honest scary. If Supertrump can fool Samseau imagine the rest.

The only fragility comes from the Supertrump fan base. Who act with a blind faith regarding Trump.

Even if you support the man. You are so stupid you don´t realize the way you act is the equivalent of giving him a blank check. And he will use it. Oh boy will he use it. He has to work for your support. Not the other way around. And what he says means nothing. What matters it´s what HE DO. Pathetic.

And as for why europeans care about US. Even though I have american family. Who are now living in Austria. But the reason is simple:

The worse degeneracies come from US. You understand this. Or you want me to draw it to you? All the shit you read in here. Arrives Europe shore. It used to take 3-5 years. But now your shit arrives in 1-2 years. If you could stop waving a gay flag in your embassies. That would be a good start. For nobody caring about your gay pirates. Even this LGBT pride shit month comes from you. And terrorist attacks are plotted by CIA. Your kid dick cutting scene hasn´t arrived yet. And never will.

View attachment 10628

Trump will most likey face the Obama trans in elections.

Thread goes back to ignore list. I will check it from time to time. But no way I will waste time reading this horseshit. Yes Supertrump is the best golfer. You know he taught Tiger Woods. He gave Tiger Woods lessons. Didn´t you knew that?

You folks need some good beach swimning. Water is not hot enough to swim like I like free without wetsuits. But in September. Time to make great laps. Not as good as Supertrump. For sure. He once swimmed from US to Europe. Haven´t you heard?

Bye thread.

I don't care about golf, not in the mood for drunk fatty magoo tonight. Have fun

The claim about golf is typical of boomers who have lost touch of reality. So many of them think they are tough cause they got into two fights in the 6th grade. I’ve heard similar claims from conservatives of all
ages and 99 percent are paper tigers. They like to talk big but they fail to hold the line on any issue. You’d have to be blind to not see this.

Trump plays with golf pros? So fucking what? He’s a billionaire. You can get into a boxing ring and get a shot in on a pro but no way in hell are you going to go a full fight.

I’m going to ignore this thread as well and more people because my opinion is becoming that a lot of this forum is filled with morons. Trump can probably cuck a bunch of forum members and they’d welcome it. Conservatives are losers, you guys buying into Trump’s cult of personality and claims are proving it in real time.
Frankly you should ignore the entire forum. We'd all be better off

The trend seems to be that you simply can't dispute anything bad said about trump and you also can't say anything good about him either or the unhinged who have built their minds around hating him crack. Middle ground and common rationale is not possible, whatever it is in their minds has to be it or they turn maniacal. Sad to see that this is what things have become.

The trend seems to be that you simply can't dispute anything bad said about trump and you also can't say anything good about him either or the unhinged who have built their minds around hating him crack. Middle ground and common rationale is not possible, whatever it is in their minds has to be it or they turn maniacal.
We gave them their own thread. But poison pillers gonna poison pill.

Generally it's the same mentality of guys upset when someone else wins a game they couldn't ever play.

We gave them their own thread. But poison pillers gonna poison pill.

Generally it's the same mentality of guys upset when someone else wins a game they couldn't ever play.

That's actually a really good analogy.

I support trump to an extent as he's the lesser of two evils and better for my life and the life of the people I love overall but I can have a conversation about trumps faults also, like a rational stable human being. For some others it seems that is just impossible, it's like you're shattering their persona when you tell them just common rationale things. This whole thing started today because I had the crazy nerve to say that it was normal for major political leaders to have meetings....was that something crazy that it turned into all of this?

These threads have been pretty entertaining lately. Sometimes I wonder what lurkers are thinking when they read this stuff.

And as someone that works in the golf industry, it is a meaningless game. Trump's golf skills do not matter. I would absolutely be more impressed seeing him shoot a gun or box.
I don't know shit about golf other than there's a really really nice expensive golf club in the country by my house surrounded by horse farms. What's impressive to me is that the guy is world class at just about everything he tries to do.

It doesnt mean he is perfect, but it's still impressive.

I also look at his kids compared to other super wealthy kids kids. They are all fairly normal compared to most of that ilk...(not so hot on Ivanka... But Eric, Don Jr, Tiffany are all pretty well adjusted and normal)

I don't know shit about golf other than there's a really really nice expensive golf club in the country by my house surrounded by horse farms. What's impressive to me is that the guy is world class at just about everything he tries to do.

It doesnt mean he is perfect, but it's still impressive.

I also look at his kids compared to other super wealthy kids kids. They are all fairly normal compared to most of that ilk...(not so hot on Ivanka... But Eric, Don Jr, Tiffany are all pretty well adjusted and normal)
I dont know how to put this in ignore. Theres only unwatch. Tomorrow will check it out.

The person who gave Trump kids their grounded personality was their mother. Ivana Trump. An european. Their kids had european influence. Not mcdonalds shit.

But she failed with Ivanka. Because she should have never married a jew. That girl belongs to european nobility. Not rats. Now as a jew. A lot of doors will be closed.

Supertrump is a retard. Even though he doesnt smoke or drink. He wants to climb the social stairs at all cost but doesnt understand what they mean. And he is not even funny anymore. But he is better than black trans. At least in theory.

But to my pirate friend getchoppa. Enjoy the summer. And dont stress about Trump. Dump your kids in your in laws and take a trip to a nice beach with your female. Relax. Enjoy the best 10 days of the year.

A guy I know worked in golf industry and landed the grandaughter of a baroness. She is selling her palace. 20M. If anyone is interested. That guy is a hustler.

Golf courses are really nice. Took my 12 year old around a golf course. Just walking. Not playing. He enjoyed it. Might go back playing golf with him. When he is old enough.

What happened to this place?

Tomorrow will check where is the ignore button.

Back