Donald Trump

From a mate of mine who used to work as an actual sniper in the military:

' The whole thing is bizarre. If the shooter really had an ar-15, as the reports say, then a competent shooter would put 5 rounds easily within a 5cm target at that range, so to almost miss completely, Trump is a lucky man'

' What's really strange is how he even got into a position to start with. The most basic aspect of counter sniping is identifying possible shot locations and ensuring they can't be accessed or at least are under observation.'

So that would lend credence to a theory that the guy was 'allowed' into place but was not a professional shooter

This isn't near over. It's early, but we have no indication/evidence that Trump's security team is even now increased. The people that wanted him dead still want him dead. The loons will see this as their chance to finish a task and get history.

Likewise, USSS has a harder task protecting Biden now. Two groups want him dead: 1) unstable Trump supporters, and 2) loon democrats that want a clear field for the DNC nominee.

So that would lend credence to a theory that the guy was 'allowed' into place but was not a professional shooter
Seems blatantly obvious to me that there was cooperation with the shooter here.

I don't know enough about guns to assess their capabilities as a marksman, but conveniently having a roof with a clear view of the stage that isn't being watched is suss AF.

Remember this in Reno in 2016?

I remember then thinking T had balls of steel, because after the threat was neutralized, he came right back calm as a cucumber. But, my goodness, yesterday T showed courage and strength few men could muster. Could you imagine Obama or Shrillary standing up while being held down by 5 SS agents with blood streaking their face and fist pumping the crowd in defiance. They’d be shrieking and cowering in fear. I won‘t even use Bidet in this thought exercise since his brain is so shot.

Compare and contrast:

IMG_1268.jpegIMG_1271.webpIMG_1274.webp

Last edited:
Remember this in Reno in 2016?

I remember then thinking T had balls of steel, because after the threat was neutralized, he came right back calm as a cucumber. But, my goodness, yesterday T showed courage and strength few men could muster. Could you imagine Obama or Shrillary standing up while being held down by 5 SS agents with blood streaking their face and fist pumping the crowd in defiance. They’d be shrieking and cowering in fear. I won‘t even use Bidet in this thought exercise since his brain is so shot.

Even after being shot, he left the stage smoother than Biden...

What a complete and utter joke, she can't even holster her weapon after multiple attempts.

And the one SS female cowering in front of Trump while he stands up after being shot yelling "Fight Fight Fight".

All headed by a woman who allowed a gunman on a rooftop with a rifle 150yds away.

The amount of ineptitude by diverse women is getting really angering.

Last edited:

BREAKING NOW: The Man who was K-LLED at the Trump rally in PA has been identified as Corey Comperatore..Cory SHIELDED HIS CHILD from gunfire before being shot.NEVER FORGET...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rest in Peace brother. Well done, protecting your kid.

BREAKING NOW: The Man who was K-LLED at the Trump rally in PA has been identified as Corey Comperatore..Cory SHIELDED HIS CHILD from gunfire before being shot.NEVER FORGET...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rest in Peace brother. Well done, protecting your kid.

A GFM for his daughter opened 2hrs ago with a goal of $7000. It has already surpassed $88k

Full text
JUST IN: ABC News' Martha Raddatz appears to blame the assass*nation attempt on Donald Trump on him and his supporters.

Scum of the Earth.

"We were just looking back this morning at some of the things that former President Trump has said, he warned last March of potential death and destruction if he were charged by the Manhattan District Attorney."

"You have heard it from supporters as well. And supporters are certainly in some parts angry and let's remember January 6th."

"In so many ways for the campaign, January 6th will probably be in the background after yesterday's event."

"This is a very difficult time for this campaign, I'm sure this week in Milwaukee that President Trump will highlight this."

Melania Trump released a statement from her Twitter/X account.

GSdEnHgWoAApcq5

GSdEnHfWIAAA9Jm

Kremlin reacts to Trump assassination attempt​

Spokesman Dmitry Peskov says the Russian leader does not plan to call the Republican presidential hopeful in the wake of the shooting

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said Russian President Vladimir Putin does not intend to call Donald Trump after Saturday’s attempt on the US Republican presidential frontrunner’s life. He added that Moscow “strongly condemns any forms of political violence,” and extends its condolences to the family of the spectator who was killed in the shooting.

Several shots were fired at Trump’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in an apparent assassination attempt. A bullet grazed the politician’s right ear, a person in the crowd was fatally shot, and two more were seriously injured. The GOP hopeful was whisked off stage by Secret Service agents within seconds, and moved to a “safe” place. Authorities later reported that the 20-year-old suspected shooter, who had presumably taken up position on a nearby rooftop, was shot and killed.

Speaking to reporters on Sunday, Peskov stressed that the Kremlin does not believe that the Biden administration was behind Saturday’s assassination attempt on Trump. He noted, however, that the “atmosphere that was created by this administration during the political struggle… around Trump has led to what America has faced today.”

The Kremlin spokesman also expressed hope that the people injured in the incident would fully recover.

According to Peskov, “the incumbent administration’s style is such that it prefers to resolve all issues from a position of power, including first and foremost in international affairs. No one is ever seeking compromises.”

“Now, this has basically spilled over into the country itself,”
the Russian official claimed.

“After numerous attempts to remove Trump from the political arena with the help of legal tools, courts, the prosecution, attempts to politically discredit and compromise the candidate, it was clear to all outside observers that his life was in danger,” the presidential spokesperson stated.

Peskov suggested that the nature of the US political system has encouraged violence, as evidenced by numerous similar cases in the country’s history.

In the wake of the assassination attempt, Trump’s supporters in the US have argued that the mainstream media’s demonization of the Republican presidential hopeful may have played a role in radicalizing the suspected shooter.

In the hours that followed the incident, President Joe Biden, Trump’s rival in the race for the White House, denounced the attack, stressing that “there’s no place for this kind of violence in America.”

Former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama have issued statements in a similar vein, also thanking the Secret Service for their swift intervention. A number of other prominent American politicians, including Democratic Party stalwart Nancy Pelosi, have also spoken out against political violence, as have several foreign leaders.

Back