Donald Trump

As suspected above DJT just tested the intersect of the 50 (yellow) and 100 (orange) Weekly Moving averages at $22.55 or 56.41 Correction.

The fact that they announced issuance of additional shares on CNBC yesterday (More Shares Lowers per share Value) exacerbated this retracement in excess of .786 long wick right Fib (Left Fibonacci Ladder Candles Bodies on exact .786 Correction) near 80% Fibonacci Correction on the ATH Rejection Wick High). Of course MSNBC and assorted Trump haters gleefully saying Truth Social is a money losing entity... however most social media and Web Cos especially Twitter, Amazon, Google, Facebook were all Money Pits until they perfected their monetization models based upon advertising and products and/or services on-line sales. Same goes for most Startups.

The Fibonacci sequence is simple start with one, add one and the take the result and add the previous number to it:

1,1,2,3,5,8,13, 21, 34, 55, 89 etc... 56.41 confirms the Fib 55 point retrace as 89 is impossible as that then goes negative from the 79.38 high.

This is a highly speculative stock that can correct lower - DO NOT INVEST any cash you might need to eat.

As a Gamble we are near the optimal weekly and Daily Fibonacci Correction areas and a reasonably small asymmetric Dollar Cost Averaging entry point. The way I see it I can either give away or Donate to the RNC or Trump's Campaign to pay his exorbitant legal bills - Or I can buy shares of DJT to support Truth Social, help build Trump's Tech Net Worth and perhaps see an eventual 10X to 100X return especially if Trump Sworn in as POTUS again in Jan 2025. You have to take risks if you want to drink Champagne and take Dumps like Trump on a Gold Toilet. Just Saying...

Weekly Chart

1713298077189.png
Daily Chart Closed below the 200 Day Red Moving Average the recognized technical indicator for a Change in momentum

1713298869902.png
The 1 Hour Chart indicates and A=C correction at approx $19.00 as a Fractal Fibonacci high-probability Bottom - especially since a 1.618 times A = C extension would go negative. All stocks can theoretically go to Zero but not negative.

1713299454516.png

So I voted for Trump in 2016, 2020 and will again in 2024. However I donated $50 to Trump's campaign last time and I strongly suspect it was funneled via the RNC and Rona McRomney immediately sold my email and phone contact info (Required FEC Info when you donate to any candidate) and I started receiving 10 emails and worse cell texts per day from every other RNC Never Trumping Grifter like Newtie Gingrich et.al (What is Newt Running for besides Chief Bush Rove Fund Raiser for Never Trump sabotage.) I had to put the Word Trump in all emails into SPAM and Block All Text Msg solicitations from all of the RNC Never Trumpers.

Now that RNC is co-run by Lara Trump the smart brother Erics loyal athletic competitive wife and mother to some of Trumps Christian Grand Children... I might donate a few bucks... BUT Why not support Trump and Profit at the same time....

Wall Street "Merchant Bankers" are NOTORIOUS for engineering PUMPS and DUMPs on most IPOs they call it the IPO POP that allows most VCs to cash out on the pop leaving retail investors as bagholder for several years before the IPO Companies sales and sometimes profits take off.

Let's face it DJT is a Meme Stock by Trumps allies to make him into a legitimate tech billionaire on TMTG, ticker DJT. Approvals only took 3 years of foot-dragging by the Biden SEC. This is fine by Me however all Stock Pumps and Dumps follow standard Fibonacci Fractal Wave Extensions and Retracement patterns.

So DJT has popped on the SPAC/Merged-IPO to approx $72.00. Benzinga reported Trump controls 80 Million shares therefore $72 times 80 M = $5.76 Billion... so good for Trump but it is against my religion to buy at the peak of any PUMP... Even a heavy Trump Pump as I do not swing that way. I will be looking to support Uncle Don at the A=C retrace target range of Ax1.0 $37 to Ax1.618 at $22 ... DCAing happily to offset the Social Media and Wall Street Globalists (Soros et.al.) Hedgers who specialize in crushing competition via enormous shorts that will be largely profitable upon DJT Pump Pop Retrace. Then if enough Trump patriots buy in at the Fractal A=C RANGE LOWS we can CRUSH the arrogantly shorting Trump Haters like the CCP Loving Wall Streeters and ((((SOROS)))) types with an EPIC DJT Short Squeeze... Like the Wall Street Bettors and Reddit Robinhoodie Zoomers did to the AMC Meme Stock Shorts wiping quite a few out. The Marketplace is a Battlefield - Chin Ning Chu in the Asian Mind Game.

OBTW If we can buy at a $22 retrace and sell at the previous $101 resistance it will be a 5 bagger.

Just my Two Cents worth.

View attachment 6705
Friendly Fibonacci Reminder we are at the 22+/- Target - Fibonacci Maths and Fractal Waves from our Creator the Lord God Almighty Rule the Universe.

- Or I can buy shares of DJT to support Truth Social, help build Trump's Tech Net Worth and perhaps see an eventual 10X to 100X return especially if Trump Sworn in as POTUS again in Jan 2025.

Not sure about the rest of you, but veiled hustling on a Christian forum just seems wrong....

almost-had-it.gif

Not sure about the rest of you, but veiled hustling on a Christian forum just seems wrong....

almost-had-it.gif

What part of the above BOLD WARNING Challenges your comprehension???

This is a highly speculative stock that can correct lower - DO NOT INVEST any cash you might need to eat.

The beauty of this topic is it flushes out the TRUMP USA HATERS!

Bought DJT at Market for 25.37 (Popped up a bit today) looking for a 4 to 5 bagger by EOY that's Fibonacci Fractals 4X to 5X.

Has been under the Green 1 Hour 9 Bar since 27 March for the full Run of the A-B-C, A=C corrective move. Crossed above the 9 Bar today.

So Dollar Cost Averaged (DCA'd) in with a small asymmetric position until we close above the Blue 20MA signifying a probable ABC bottom is in.

I hate adding new memory hog apps to my phone, but I should probably learn how to use Truth Social now that I own shares!

1713367816169.png

Last edited:
Whoa there Duke we're heading for the Rhubarbs!

DJT Rebounded up to the 1.0 Extension Up at 38 testing the 100 Orange 1 Hr MA at 37.16 and then retraced and bounced the .618 Fibonacci Extension as support and now hovering the 35.00 price. Next run up highly likely to test the 1 hour 200 MA at 41.00. Broke out above the 9Bar, 20 Bar and 50 Bar testing the 100 Bar with the Next Test probability of the Red 200 Bar all on the 1 Hour Chart.

Currently trading at 34.00 up 37% over my Buy Price of $25.37 not bad for a 2 day rebound now the question is where to take profits or add on any retrace ... It is ironic that my YT and Rumble apps keep showing Trump and Trump Jr. ads to donate to his campaign. Also Lara Trump ads for the RNC donations. Whereas DJT is now paying us!

LOL This DJT Stock is more volatile than Bitcoin!

Revised upwards fib A-B-C extensions chart tested the Orange 1 hour 100 Bar Moving Average retraced to the new .618 Golden Ratio 34.43

I am sure Trump Loves Golden Ratios climbing the Fibonacci Extensions Ladder... DJT Up 34% at 34.15 now over our Buy Price.

The Shorts tried to Crush Trump's DJT hopes and the reply was a major Trump Pump short squeeze rebound as I predicted.

Will try not to crow about er ah um uh pat myself on the back too much ;-)
1713541922789.png

Last edited:
Whoa there Duke were heading for the Rhubarbs!

DJT Rebounded up to the 1.0 Extension Up at 38 testing the 100 Orange 1 Hr MA at 37.16 and then retraced and bounced the .618 Fibonacci Extension as support and now hovering the 35.00 price. Next run up highly likely to test the 1 hour 200 MA at 41.00. Broke out above the 9Bar, 20 Bar and 50 Bar testing the 100 Bar with the Next Test probability of the Red 200 Bar all on the 1 Hour Chart.

Currently trading at 34.00 up 37% over my Buy Price of $25.37 not bad for a 2 day rebound now the question is where to take profits or add on any retrace ... It is ironic that my YT and Rumble apps keep showing Trump and Trump Jr. ads to donate to his campaign. Also Lara Trump ads for the RNC donations. LOL This DJT Stock is more volatile than Bitcoin!

Revised upwards fib A-B-C extensions chart tested the Orange 1 hour 100 Bar Moving Average retraced to the new .618 Golden Ratio 34.43

I am sure Trump Loves Golden Ratios climbing the Fibonacci Extensions Ladder... DJT Up 34% at 34.15 now over our Buy Price.

The Shorts tried to Crush Trump's DJT hopes and the reply was a major Trump Pump short squeeze rebound as I predicted.

Will try not to crow about er ah um uh pat myself on the back too much ;-)
View attachment 7514
Haha I'm glad you're having fun you nerd you! 🤣

Haha I'm glad you're having fun you nerd you! 🤣
Ahem... Nuke Submariners are hard core big boomers and not nerds...

We are however super Geeks! :cool:

It still amazes me how you can apply Fractal waves with Fibonacci Extension and Retracement mathematics to any markets - even markets manipulated by Whales (Cryptos) and see how accurate the math targets are.

And then Profit nicely in the process.

Ahem... Nuke Submariners are hard core big boomers and not nerds...

We are however super Geeks! :cool:

It still amazes me how you can apply Fractal waves with Fibonacci Extension and Retracement mathematics to any markets - even markets manipulated by Whales (Cryptos) and see how accurate the math targets are.

And then Profit nicely in the process.
There you go using them talky words.

Meanwhile

Interesting News...

"Trump Media CEO Urges House GOP Leaders To Probe Possible 'Manipulation' Of DJT Stock" - CNBC​

BENZINGA - 11:11 AM ET 4/24/2024INVESTMENT NEWS

• Trump Media ( DJT ) CEO Devin Nunes sent a letter to allies on Capitol Hill to press them to investigate potential manipulation of his company's stock.
  • Nunes asked Republican lawmakers to probe "anomalous trading" of the stock, which trades under the ticker DJT on the Nasdaq.
  • The stock price has lost more than half of its value since its trading debut and continues to trend down in volatile sessions.
  • The company, which created the Truth Social app, is majority owned by former President Donald Trump.
Trump Media ( DJT ) CEO Devin Nunes on Tuesday urged House Republican committee leaders to investigate possible "unlawful manipulation" of the company's stock.

Nunes, himself a former House GOP chair, in a letter asked them to probe "anomalous trading" of the stock in order to gauge the extent of the alleged manipulation and "whether any laws including RICO statutes and tax evasion laws were violated."

The request doubles down on Nunes' claim that Trump Media ( DJT ), which trades under the ticker DJT, is the apparent victim of "naked" short selling, the practice of selling a company's shares without first borrowing them for that purpose.

Trump Media ( DJT ), which began trading on the Nasdaq on March 26 after completing a lengthy public merger, was far and away the most expensive U.S. stock to short as of early April.

Brokers therefore "have a significant financial incentive to lend non-existent shares," Nunes wrote.

The probe is necessary to protect the company's shareholders and to ensure that "the perpetrators of any illegal activity can be held to account," he wrote.

The CEO addressed the letter to four House committee leaders: Financial Services Chairman Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Ways and Means Chairman Jason Smith, R-Mo., and Oversight Chairman James Comer, R-Ky.

Spokespeople for the four chairmen did not immediately respond to CNBC's requests for comment on Nunes letter.

The letter comes as the stock price of Trump Media ( DJT ), which created the social media app Truth Social and is majority owned by former President Donald Trump, continues to trend down in volatile trading sessions.

DJT shot up in its trading debut and has touched a high of nearly $80 a share, but it has since lost more than half of that value.

The stock dropped nearly 5% on Wednesday morning, trading around $30 per share.

The letter from Nunes also escalates a feud with Citadel Securities, the capital markets firm founded by GOP megadonor Ken Griffin.

Nunes referenced Citadel Securities in an April 18 letter to Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman, warning that DJT "appears on Nasdaq's ‘Reg SHO threshold list,' which is indicative of unlawful trading activity." He referenced Citadel Securities again in the new letter he sent to Congress.

The Reg SHO list, short for Regulation SHO, was designed to monitor short sales and flag potentially problematic failures to deliver securities to parties in a transaction. But "there are many justifiable reasons why broker-dealers do not or cannot deliver securities on the settlement date," the SEC notes on its website.

Nunes told Friedman in his letter that over 60% of DJT shares have been traded by just four market participants, including Citadel Securities.

The firm responded with a statement blasting Nunes as "the proverbial loser who tries to blame ‘naked short selling' for his falling stock price."

"Nunes is exactly the type of person Donald Trump would have fired on [The] Apprentice," a spokesperson for Citadel Securities added in that statement Friday.

A spokeswoman for Trump Media ( DJT ) shot back: "Citadel Securities, a corporate behemoth that has been fined and censured for an incredibly wide range of offenses including issues related to naked short selling, and is world famous for screwing over everyday retail investors at the behest of other corporations, is the last company on earth that should lecture anyone on ‘integrity.'"

A representative for Citadel Securities not immediately respond to a request for comment.

IIRC Ken Griffin is the Pro CCP Wall Street investor and Hedge Fund Manipulator that backed Both Govs Haley and DeSantis and of course is now trying to wipe out the value of DJT shares VIA NAKED SHORTS...

Will be interesting when Steve Bannon's AG pick Mike Davis of the Article 3 Project and Heritage Group's 5,000+ America First short list Army of New Trump Admin Jan 2025 Hires go after all these folks on charges of Criminal Conspiracy (Felonies) to commit Lawfare... and including schmucks like Griffin at Citadel for Stock Price Manipulation (A SEC Felony) ... The Biden Crime Family and their Many Biden/Obama/Clinton minions will be scattering like Rats on the Sinking Titanic! As DJT shoots past $100 just like Amazon and Faceybooks back in their startup days.

Hot Diggity Zamboni - Bought DJT at $25 a week ago and just sold today at $42 up 66% (Take Profits when they come) Top Fractal 5th Wave Retraces A-B-C target 1.0 at $31 or 1.618 at $26 - then buy back in target range for next major 5 Wave back up to ATH... This thing is more predictable than Cryptos and just as volatile!

Steady Stocks are for Long Term Investment and Volatile Stocks Like DJT are for Trading...

1714149368569.png

Last edited:
Brilliant Pro Trump Short Video:

"He Looked Like The First One Who Knew We Were In A War And Would Fight"​

FYI:
Per Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law Prof,, even if they Convict and Jail Trump (Secret Service EMPTIES entire Prison(s) for POTUS security - so likely House Arrest at Mar-A-Lago), - This so enrages Pro America Patriots, (including many Dems, Indies and most GOP non-Rinos), basically the entire Patriotic America First Broadest Base of 2A supporters.

Trump sweeps the election Ronald Regan Style in all 50 States... Trump is sworn in by Chief Justice and his first act is to Pardon Himself and Family as POTUS has Constitutional Supremacy over any Federal and State Cases as Executive CO-EQUAL to Judicial and Legislative Branches of Govt) , Works with Bannon's Warroom and Heritage Foundation to immediately fill all Key Cabinet Positions and top 5,000 Administrative positions with vetted true America First Patriots, especially since all the Mike Johnson Spkr Rinos have unmasked themselves and their treason...

Trump declares a broad National Emergency to fight the CCP Marxist Communists, their Democrat Party and Rino collaborator traitors including terrorist infiltrators from China, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America (including Drugs and Human Smuggling Cartels). SHUTS DOWN THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN BORDERS!)

Implements 100% Tariffs on Latin America and CCP Communist Red China.

Holds George Washington and Abraham Lincoln style Firing Squads to execute all Traitors and Terrorists especially BLM and Antifa Arsonists.

Announces deportation of 40 Million Undocumented Illegals (Using Mandatory eVerify with $1K per day fines for those employing illegals under the table illegally - these illegals will all Self Deport when they cannot work or eat) ), offers those who Have Not Amassed Criminal Records the option to Purchase Citizenship for $100,000 USD at $10K Per Year AFTER 10 Year wait and clean records - or - for Rich Illegals $1 Million USD and 2 year wait with no other criminal Activity, All funds used to help defray cost of Administering Executions and Deportations.

Makes all the Americas Great Again... Think Monroe Doctrine 2025.

Back