Donald Trump

This is a great example of what is wrong with Donald Chump supporters, thank you for that...

You guys are more worried about making "libtards" get upset and angry than you are with winning and saving the country. Yea, libtards are terrible people, but making them upset does not equate winning.

I don't all in all care who wins, because I know voting is fake. I think at this point in time they will hand select the next president and not even count the votes. I think they will select Chump because he is the exact anti-Christ messenger they need when their empire of lies is crumbling down around them. And when he does win, and he pushes more war in the Middle East, and more immigration, I will be out here getting his supporters to realize he is just the pied piper and we need to start to actually get serious about saving our nations and our religion.
Vote for Hillary. She's the one that's wearing a floor tile dress. (y)

GCrp-d4XoAA6FnX

This is a great example of what is wrong with Donald Chump supporters, thank you for that...

You guys are more worried about making "libtards" get upset and angry than you are with winning and saving the country. Yea, libtards are terrible people, but making them upset does not equate winning.

I don't all in all care who wins, because I know voting is fake. I think at this point in time they will hand select the next president and not even count the votes. I think they will select Chump because he is the exact anti-Christ messenger they need when their empire of lies is crumbling down around them. And when he does win, and he pushes more war in the Middle East, and more immigration, I will be out here getting his supporters to realize he is just the pied piper and we need to start to actually get serious about saving our nations and our religion.
Ok... I still don't know why you're on this kick about him pushing war.

He started no new wars. Quds forces have attacked Americans... You might know like how that went down but the dude is a viable target. And I'm glad he's dead personally.

And what world are you living in where you think he will push more immigration?

He's the build the wall candidate who is talking about a massive deportation program.

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you're making accusations that are not founded in historical fact or actions?

Donald Chump was the most "pro-Israel president in the history of our country" according to the Chump himself.

- He committed the most cowardly act of a war crime possible, by killing the Iranian General, after he was invited as a diplomat to Iraq, with a drone.
- His satanic son in law pushed the Abraham Accords, which enriched Israel on the backs of poor Arabs even more and caused a huge rift in the area.
- He moved the embassy to Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which says "the Holy City belongs to Jews and no one else", which was crossing a major redline.

And now here we are, the failed policies of Donald Chump has caused the worst situation in the Middle East to ever occur. Chump got lucky though, he was such a bad president that he lost out before the fruits of his "labor" were realize
I don't consider myself a Trump fan (though I admittedly think he is much better than our current president), but some of these accusations are pretty ridiculous. I agree with many of your criticisms of him, including the specific points listed above, but to blame him for the current Middle East crisis is silly. Even with the aforementioned points, Trump (as pointed out by Get2choppaaa) did not get us into any new wars, and had a restrained foreign policy compared to virtually all presidents in recent history (admittedly, a low bar). Maybe it was just due to luck, but the world was objectively more peaceful under his administration. You yourself (IIMT) have mentioned many times previously in other threads that our supposed enemies smell the blood in the water, and see that we are weak and now is their chance. Why didn't this happen during the Trump administration? I obviously don't love Trump's pro-Israel rhetoric, but his modus operandi is well established as being all bark and no bite. Is it possible that I will have to eat my words and Trump will ramp up our military involvement in Israel should be be elected? Unfortunately, yes it is, but until then based off of his foreign policy track record I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

106990915-1639756681210-gettyimages-686795950-AFP_OR1DT.webp

Why are Donnie and fam's name in little black book?

With all that spammed, I like to refer to the words of the great Saint Paisios:

20230909_231350.webp20230909_231510.webp

I think there's a typo in the book. It should say "isn't acting like a true Christian" lol.

Part of the "dakos disease" is sucking up to the tiny hats, and Saint Paisios was also very aware of the satanic zionist cabal.

We can't stop what's coming. The beast system is only going to get worse.

I know it's kind of a tired motto but we really are stuck choosing the lesser evil. Man isn't going to save us. Jesus is.

Last edited:
@It_Is_My_Time, have you been on twitter lately?

Trump just does so much for me, then this type of stuff. These are the things that make me question if he has learned a single thing. Not that he is incapable of learning at all, just that his ego can't fathom the thought of changing an old idea in light of new developments/information. As others are saying, one does not water the tree that was planted for your own hanging.

Trump just does so much for me, then this type of stuff. These are the things that make me question if he has learned a single thing. Not that he is incapable of learning at all, just that his ego can't fathom the thought of changing an old idea in light of new developments/information. As others are saying, one does not water the tree that was planted for your own hanging.

In the grand scheme of things means what?

The FBI is going to move or not move. The difference in the tactics they use is going to be up to the leadership of the DOJ at the time.

I just cant see why this a thing to get worked up about. I read it like him saying "the FBI needs to be doing their job!" and nothing more.

In the grand scheme of things means what?

The FBI is going to move or not move. The difference in the tactics they use is going to be up to the leadership of the DOJ at the time.

I just cant see why this a thing to get worked up about. I read it like him saying "the FBI needs to be doing their job!" and nothing more.

Every donor - small or large - made it onto at least one of the "trump supporter" websites. Those databases still exist, certainly at DNC HQs, likely even in the FBI's database. Since he's left office, a vengeful DOJ/FBI has abused its power going after anyone that jaywalked on J6, memed offensively, or had any hand in defending him during last election. It means something to these people.

At this point, maybe it doesn't mean much. If he keeps this nonsense closer to the election, he'll throw a wet blanket on his core - and how could you blame them? This won't inspire his truest followers. Maybe he's got them in the bag anyway. Will it persuade the few fence-sitters out there ("well, he's a reasonable, unvengeful guy" types)? Doubtful. Will it win over any adversaries? More doubtful.

Same goes for the beautiful vaxxine nonsense. Maybe there IS an upside that is unseen to all this. Maybe he's just testing boundaries. My simple mind can't figure it, but real people have been abused by the FBI and here he is pandering to the FBI.

Loveable rogue as he is, he should know: Troll your adversaries, not your allies.

Every donor - small or large - made it onto at least one of the "trump supporter" websites. Those databases still exist, certainly at DNC HQs, likely even in the FBI's database. Since he's left office, a vengeful DOJ/FBI has abused its power going after anyone that jaywalked on J6, memed offensively, or had any hand in defending him during last election. It means something to these people.
What did he say that implied he condoned any of that? The local FBI offices also go after Drugs/Prostitution rings/ Human Trafficking ect ect ecft.

I've got friends from my .mil time that are doing this currently.

The headshed in DC is ALWAYS a political being (and it was since the inception with Hoover)

At this point, maybe it doesn't mean much. If he keeps this nonsense closer to the election, he'll throw a wet blanket on his core - and how could you blame them? This won't inspire his truest followers. Maybe he's got them in the bag anyway. Will it persuade the few fence-sitters out there ("well, he's a reasonable, unvengeful guy" types)? Doubtful. Will it win over any adversaries? More doubtful.
So you'd chose to not vote for him over this tweet? Does anyone who's voting for him really give a wet fart about this one tweet?

I don't get the outrage and honestly not sure what he said that was so inflamatory. It's misguided... but his point is that they should have to see the garbage city that DC has become and deal with it daily tooo like everyone else. That's what I read atleast.
Same goes for the beautiful vaxxine nonsense. Maybe there IS an upside that is unseen to all this. Maybe he's just testing boundaries. My simple mind can't figure it, but real people have been abused by the FBI and here he is pandering to the FBI.

Loveable rogue as he is, he should know: Troll your adversaries, not your allies.
I am not going to defend the vaccine business.... its been mischaracterized... but he should simply point out the truth: He commissioned a "safe" and "effective" vaccine... what was delivered was none of that.

As bad as the clot shot negative PR is.... its nothing compared to the alternative admin which was pushing mandates...

So again he can win on that issue also.

I know youre not making the argument of absolutes here... but again... I try and look at the overall picture. My take is that there are literal saints in the bible that were very flawed people....Old Testament and New... we accept what is good and reject what is bad about that.

Last edited:

There is nothing for him to "learn". I mean, if all of us can see it, how can he not see it? He can't be THAT stupid. He is a Roy Cohn project. He was hand picked to be this character from a young age. Now he is fulfilling his final goal, to get Whites and Christians to sell out their nations and worship the Anti-Christ. That is he is job, and he is doing it perfectly.

There is nothing for him to "learn". I mean, if all of us can see it, how can he not see it? He can't be THAT stupid. He is a Roy Cohn project. He was hand picked to be this character from a young age. Now he is fulfilling his final goal, to get Whites and Christians to sell out their nations and worship the Anti-Christ. That is he is job, and he is doing it perfectly.
This is such a wild statement... That trump is the Anti Christ...

Most of what Trump is promoting is aligned with the White culture you're saying Trump's convincing people to sell out.

You're conflating the Biden agenda methinks regarding CRT/DEI ECT.

Bro....trump isn't the anti Christ.

You make us sound like a bunch of weirdo idiots in here.....that's worse than the flat earth, numerology garbage and space is fake crap.

@Johnnyvee do you think trump is the anti christ also??

Last edited:
This is such a wild statement... That trump is the Anti Christ...

Most of what Trump is promoting is aligned with the White culture you're saying Trump's convincing people to sell out.

You're conflating the Biden agenda methinks regarding CRT/DEI ECT.

There is nothing "wild" about it at all.

Nothing Trump is aligned with helps White culture.

- Handing Blacks and Hispanics each half a trillion dollars, when they already get preferential treatment from the govt.
- More legal immigration than ever before
- Doing nothing about discrimination policies from the govt.
- Sitting on his hands while BLM destroy entire blocks and lets Antifa run wild and attack his supporters.

There is nothing "wild" about it at all.

Nothing Trump is aligned with helps White culture.

- Handing Blacks and Hispanics each half a trillion dollars, when they already get preferential treatment from the govt.
- More legal immigration than ever before
- Doing nothing about discrimination policies from the govt.
Bills he signed about the 1619 project. Pulling funding for woke institutions ect ect.
- Sitting on his hands while BLM destroy entire blocks and lets Antifa run wild and attack his supporters.
Now you're making revisionism into all blanket statements.

This was hashed out so many times as to what he did and didn't do, what he could and couldn't do and all of that.

It's just more black pillong from you and the constant contrarianism we have all come to expect.

Back