Donald Trump

Riddle me this Batman....

Who is providing all the money for this government? Who's providing political means and leverage for continued ops?

Do you honestly think that if the US backs out that The EU has any options other than to follow suit?

Who's gonna take charge? The Germans? The Brits? The Polish?

Das ist Quatsch!

Well it's both the US and European countries. Basically all Euro nations keep sending billions + weapons to aid Ukraine, and pretty much all have ramped up arms manufacturing. Yes, it would take a heavier toll on the Euro taxpayers, but since when did they care about that?

But how likely is it that Trump will get in, defy almost all of Washington as well as all of the closest US allies? It would probably be the EU and NATO that continues the effort without the US if so. And Trump might have to pull the US out of NATO all together for this to happen. The war could end during a Trump-reign for other reasons yes, but not due to Trump ending support.

Infographic: The Countries Committing the Most Aid to Ukraine | Statista

Last edited:
Again. That’s great, let the EU finance the war in Ukraine. We (the USA) are beyond broke and should have no problem voting out of this current conflict, and future conflicts around the world

So you agree that Europe can finance the war? If so, talk to Get2Choppa and Samseau. ;)

I’m not that well versed in the European financial situation but I doubt countries like Germany and England want to keep lighting their money on fire by supporting the Ukraine war money pit.

The only countries I see doing that are possibly Poland and others closer to Russia because of irrational fears that Putin will march his army into Warsaw.

If the US pulls the plug on the cash, and I hope we do, the war is over and Ukraine is done.

Back to Trump. One of Trump’s main issues as president was delegation, and picking the wrong cabinet and advisors. His ego was his enemy. I’ve worked for guys like this where if you flatter their ego they like you. You can play to the delusions of grandeur in their mind. It’s a character flaw Trump needs to fix or he’s going to get sabotaged and hoodwinked again.

Well it's both the US and European countries. Basically all Euro nations keep sending billions + weapons to aid Ukraine, and pretty much all have ramped up arms manufacturing. Yes, it would take a heavier toll on the Euro taxpayers, but since when did they care about that?

But how likely is it that Trump will get in, defy almost all of Washington as well as all of the closest US allies? It would probably be the EU and NATO that continues the effort without the US if so. And Trump might have to pull the US out of NATO all together for this to happen. The war could end during a Trump-reign for other reasons yes, but not due to Trump ending support.

Infographic: The Countries Committing the Most Aid to Ukraine | Statista
The Euroleans don't have the hardware.....and what they've got isn't ok par with the US equipment.

Also there are other graphs that are showing different figures contributed from the same time method from the same source (Kiev Institute) when you break down by country that paint more accurate info.

Also go look at committed vs dispersed funding and note that the US has given roughly the same amount any the entire EU...despite the large EU commitment. That's the reality. This article conflates the two many times.

So as money and equipment to Ukraine declines....I'm gonna go on a limb and say the EU isn't going to do anything as soon as the US pulls out.

I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be a hard sell with a Republican Congress who are Ukraine money reluctant.

From the article

Update Dec. 7, 2023: data since January 24, 2022, and through Oct 31, 2023
Newly committed aid has researched a new low between August to October 2023 –an almost 90 percent drop compared to the same period in 2022. Ukraine now increasingly relies on a core group of donors such as the US, Germany, and the Nordic and Eastern European countries that continue to pledge and deliver both financial aid and important weaponry, such as F-16 fighter jets.
In the period between August and October 2023 the amount of newly committed aid dropped sharply, with the value of new packages totaling just EUR 2.11 billion –the lowest amount since January 2022. The main remaining group of active donors are individual European countries, such as Croatia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland, as well as NATO countries like Canada and the United Kingdom. Moreover, Ukraine can rely on the large previously pledged multi-year programs.  

When focusing on committed military aid, the EU countries continue to catch up, and now surpassed the U.S. In particular Germany and the Nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland) earmarked significant new assistance in the past months. Of the total 25 billion in heavy weapon commitments (Jan. 2022 -–Oct. 2023), the US accounts for 43 percent of the total value, while all EU countries and institutions together account for 47 percent.

The U.S. remain the largest military donor, with total commitments of EUR 44 billion. But Germany is catching up fast, with total military commitments now exceeding EUR 17 billion.

The Euroleans don't have the hardware.....and what they've got isn't ok par with the US equipment.

Also there are other graphs that are showing different figures contributed from the same time method from the same source (Kiev Institute) when you break down by country that paint more accurate info.

Also go look at committed vs dispersed funding and note that the US has given roughly the same amount any the entire EU...despite the large EU commitment. That's the reality. This article conflates the two many times.

So as money and equipment to Ukraine declines....I'm gonna go on a limb and say the EU isn't going to do anything as soon as the US pulls out.

I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be a hard sell with a Republican Congress who are Ukraine money reluctant.

From the article

Update Dec. 7, 2023: data since January 24, 2022, and through Oct 31, 2023
Newly committed aid has researched a new low between August to October 2023 –an almost 90 percent drop compared to the same period in 2022. Ukraine now increasingly relies on a core group of donors such as the US, Germany, and the Nordic and Eastern European countries that continue to pledge and deliver both financial aid and important weaponry, such as F-16 fighter jets.
In the period between August and October 2023 the amount of newly committed aid dropped sharply, with the value of new packages totaling just EUR 2.11 billion –the lowest amount since January 2022. The main remaining group of active donors are individual European countries, such as Croatia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland, as well as NATO countries like Canada and the United Kingdom. Moreover, Ukraine can rely on the large previously pledged multi-year programs.  

When focusing on committed military aid, the EU countries continue to catch up, and now surpassed the U.S. In particular Germany and the Nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland) earmarked significant new assistance in the past months. Of the total 25 billion in heavy weapon commitments (Jan. 2022 -–Oct. 2023), the US accounts for 43 percent of the total value, while all EU countries and institutions together account for 47 percent.

The U.S. remain the largest military donor, with total commitments of EUR 44 billion. But Germany is catching up fast, with total military commitments now exceeding EUR 17 billion.

European countries might be less capable of delivering airborne military equipment that is super sophisticated. But in other areas the euro-zone++ is very capable. (German tanks etc.) And it's something that can be ramped up pretty fast. I don't think that this is a war where having F-35's are gonna be as crucial as far as I can gather. It's more basic stuff, but I think they will struggle more with manpower than lack of arms eventually as previously stated.

European countries might be less capable of delivering airborne military equipment that is super sophisticated. But in other areas the euro-zone++ is very capable. (German tanks etc.) And it's something that can be ramped up pretty fast. I don't think that this is a war where having F-35's are gonna be as crucial as far as I can gather. It's more basic stuff, but I think they will struggle more with manpower than lack of arms eventually as previously stated.
I believe a majority of German tanks and artillery that have been distributed have already been neutralized or destroyed already.

This is a war or attrition and a 10-1 artillery round count in favor of the Russian military is all you need to know. Russia isn't perfect and they haven't been flawless in their execution of this war .... But they've got all the logistics and manpower to continue operations...unlike UKR+NATO ... Unless they are going to pony up with troops .

It's the MRLS and artillery pieces and ammunition and Anti Air Artillery as well as radars that is the big benefit to the Ukraine defense forces. the other NATO countries just don't have the material (neither do we at this point)

There is no NATO military sans US, that poses a serious deterrent. that's basically the reality of a post WWII Europe...70 years later were seeing what happens.

So you agree that Europe can finance the war? If so, talk to Get2Choppa and Samseau. ;)

Almost all of the money gets embezzled by Ukrainian jews so what’s the point in sending them anything. Let the eu have that luxury.

As for sending them equipment / vehicles/ tanks/ planes, it will be operated by old men that don’t know how to fight. Ukraine is doomed. They would probably be better off ousting Zelenskyy, throwing their unconditional surrender to Putin and go about begging the west for help rebuilding for the next 20 years.

That’s their best bet , speaking as an American sick of watching white men kill each other

Almost all of the money gets embezzled by Ukrainian jews so what’s the point in sending them anything. Let the eu have that luxury.

As for sending them equipment / vehicles/ tanks/ planes, it will be operated by old men that don’t know how to fight. Ukraine is doomed. They would probably be better off ousting Zelenskyy, throwing their unconditional surrender to Putin and go about begging the west for help rebuilding for the next 20 years.

That’s their best bet , speaking as an American sick of watching white men kill each other

Yeah, I agree with all that, but the point was that some claim that Europe and other non-US allies can't or won't prop up Ukraine, which I think is wrong. Trump might ramp down support for Ukraine if he's elected, (and probably increase it for Israel) but he won't pull out completely I think. People are mistaken if they believe that western US allies will not continue support for Ukraine without the US. They are obsessed with it! They will turn their backs on Trump from day one, unlike last time, unless he cooperates. If he doesn't they will simply wait it out. (max 4 years)

Last edited:

I also saw an interview between the Belarusian President and some BBC reporter... The Belarus Prez was tearing the reporter apart, threatening to kick him out multiple times, absolutely hilarious... But the key moment I remembered from the interview was when he said he honestly believed the 2020 election was fraudulent. Seems like the fake 2020 election is taken as common knowledge in the Slavic world.

Van Jones is out of his mind. Trump got criminal justice reform done and got little in return for it from black voters. Black men aren't clamoring about voting rights because they know nobody is stopping them from voting. Police reform isn't a big thing for them because they don't want to live in crappy neighborhoods. They do have to buy things, work, pay taxes like the rest of us and are beginning to notice that things cost too much, neighborhood crime is getting worse and they can't afford to buy a house. They are also not at all signed on to 'woke' nor are they happy about illegal immigration. Van Jones is way out of touch. The only thing he has in common with the average black man is his gender and skin color.

Van Jones is out of his mind. Trump got criminal justice reform done and got little in return for it from black voters. Black men aren't clamoring about voting rights because they know nobody is stopping them from voting. Police reform isn't a big thing for them because they don't want to live in crappy neighborhoods. They do have to buy things, work, pay taxes like the rest of us and are beginning to notice that things cost too much, neighborhood crime is getting worse and they can't afford to buy a house. They are also not at all signed on to 'woke' nor are they happy about illegal immigration. Van Jones is way out of touch. The only thing he has in common with the average black man is his gender and skin color.
So you mean..."it's the economy stupid!" ;)

Van has less on common than your inner city black dude than I do.

Abolish what? (iszjue?) Is Trump going down the dementia road also?
Donald Chump was the most "pro-Israel president in the history of our country" according to the Chump himself.

- He committed the most cowardly act of a war crime possible, by killing the Iranian General, after he was invited as a diplomat to Iraq, with a drone.
- His satanic son in law pushed the Abraham Accords, which enriched Israel on the backs of poor Arabs even more and caused a huge rift in the area.
- He moved the embassy to Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which says "the Holy City belongs to Jews and no one else", which was crossing a major redline.

And now here we are, the failed policies of Donald Chump has caused the worst situation in the Middle East to ever occur. Chump got lucky though, he was such a bad president that he lost out before the fruits of his "labor" were realized.

Donald Chump was the most "pro-Israel president in the history of our country" according to the Chump himself.

- He committed the most cowardly act of a war crime possible, by killing the Iranian General, after he was invited as a diplomat to Iraq, with a drone.
- His satanic son in law pushed the Abraham Accords, which enriched Israel on the backs of poor Arabs even more and caused a huge rift in the area.
- He moved the embassy to Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, which says "the Holy City belongs to Jews and no one else", which was crossing a major redline.

And now here we are, the failed policies of Donald Chump has caused the worst situation in the Middle East to ever occur. Chump got lucky though, he was such a bad president that he lost out before the fruits of his "labor" were realized.
I can't wait til he's re elected and you go reeeeeee

You putting all this on Trump when it's clearly bidens crap foreign policy is laughable and delusional.

I can't wait til he's re elected and you go reeeeeee

You putting all this on Trump when it's clearly bidens crap foreign policy is laughable and delusional.
This is a great example of what is wrong with Donald Chump supporters, thank you for that...

You guys are more worried about making "libtards" get upset and angry than you are with winning and saving the country. Yea, libtards are terrible people, but making them upset does not equate winning.

I don't all in all care who wins, because I know voting is fake. I think at this point in time they will hand select the next president and not even count the votes. I think they will select Chump because he is the exact anti-Christ messenger they need when their empire of lies is crumbling down around them. And when he does win, and he pushes more war in the Middle East, and more immigration, I will be out here getting his supporters to realize he is just the pied piper and we need to start to actually get serious about saving our nations and our religion.

Back