Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

I don't think Trump is going to attack Iran as soon as he is elected. I think this is him laying down his position ahead of time.
My hope is that he's just telling his jewish financiers what they want to hear so he'll get elected and not sniped. Whether he follows through with all his pro-zionist rhetoric is anyone's guess.

We know the DNC doesn't care about the people in rural Appalachia that have been decimated by the hurricane. And most in the GOP want them to "boot strap" themselves and let FEMA money go to illegal aliens instead. And we know Patriot Front is actually there helping.

Why hasn't Trump gone to this area yet? Does he have any plans to do so? I know he at least has mentioned it, but why not go there and make a big splash?

We know the DNC doesn't care about the people in rural Appalachia that have been decimated by the hurricane. And most in the GOP want them to "boot strap" themselves and let FEMA money go to illegal aliens instead. And we know Patriot Front is actually there helping.

Why hasn't Trump gone to this area yet? Does he have any plans to do so? I know he at least has mentioned it, but why not go there and make a big splash?
He has already gone there.

excessive vulgarity and slurs
It's a good club, MIGA Trump with kike-married daughter, Musk with his kike kids and jeet-marrying zionist Vance, then there's whole kike-married jeet candidate on the dems' side, the whole country had been captured. Right now they're finally making it obvious feeling no need to hide anymore.

It's a good club, MIGA Trump with kike-married daughter, Musk with his kike kids and jeet-marrying zionist Vance, then there's whole kike-married jeet candidate on the dems' side, the whole country had been captured. Right now they're finally making it obvious feeling no need to hide anymore.
I'm beginning to think the problem isn't even Jews, the problem is weak whites/gentiles not asserting their own interests, but falling under the Jewish umbrella because their will is too strong.

It's the height of cowardice to give up one's own will, and fall under a big daddy

The problem is, Israel can no longer use the USA to bully the world. DEI has insured the USA has both fallen behind technology-wise and also has a bunch of young non-Patriotic men who would never fight for this country.

Israel got what it wanted. And it is a monkey paw. They can have their pawn president, but they cannot win over the people who are hurting and they refuse to help and are now finding the answers online as to who is responsible for the demise of the west.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the problem isn't even Jews, the problem is weak whites/gentiles not asserting their own interests, but falling under the Jewish umbrella because their will is too strong.

It's the height of cowardice to give up one's own will, and fall under a big daddy
It's sort of like if you walk down the street and you get robbed, whose fault is that? Ultimately, not yours.

The problem is, Israel can no longer use the USA to bully the world. DEI has insured the USA has both fallen behind technology-wise and also has a bunch of young non-Patriotic men who would never fight for this country.

Israel got what it wanted. And it is a monkey paw. They can have their pawn president, but they cannot win over the people who are hurting and they refuse to help and are now finding the answers online as to who is responsible for the demise of the west.
America doesn't need the fatties to fight for it, all future fighting will be done by robots.
US technology, including military, is top notch, most tech had by the chinks was actually stolen from Americans, they're copycats, that all they're capable of, that's why they never were able to create worldwide empire or dominate the Westerners.

America doesn't need the fatties to fight for it, all future fighting will be done by robots.
US technology, including military, is supreme, most tech had by the chinks was actually stolen from Americans, they're copycats, that all they're capable of, that's why they never were able to create worldwide empire or dominate the Westerners.
We haven't seen the US technology be superior in the real world in the last three years. Russia is destroying our equipment with less than 1/3rd of the budget. Iran just hit Israel so hard that Bibi's hands were shaking when he was trying to give a speech. Why were his hands shaking? He thought the USA and UK and his own air defense systems made them out of reach for Iran. Instead, Iran smacked the taste out of their mouth, and their comment was "that is nowhere near our best technology, and it was only 200 missiles, we have thousands of these in reserve and pointed at you".

Robots cannot fight our wars right now, and with DEI, robots will never fight our wars. That will be reserved for China, Russia and Iran, where their 140 IQ men are treated with respect and build better technology, and our 140 IQ men are treated like trash while we promote another low IQ DEI hire.

Yea, Israel's dumbass sold our tech to China, who reverse engineered it, made it better, while we hire DEI employees that can't keep the lights on. Then China sells it to Iran. And now the myth of the high IQ Israeli is crushed under reality.

Let's see if the shills and iscariots here will downvote this one.

"Zion don wearing a Kippah, prays at the tomb of Lubavitcher Rebbe Schneerson in Queens, New York."

View attachment trumpreallyisajew.mp4

Look at how fast those silver-tongued lips move to the words of the Talmudic filth. This man is not your savior Americans, neither is his jewish cause. This schneerson rebbe was a very vile and evil man who was known for saying over and over again that only jews were born with souls.

What do you advocate for White Americans to do with the "stall" that they receive if Trump is selected? You never talk much past this point in the hypothetical future.

False, this point has been discussed many times by myself and others. The point of the stall is to waste the enemy's time. Our enemies are not immortal.

Talmudic Jews are among the oldest, lowest reproducing populations on the planet. Israel being the big exception. In every country in the world, Talmudic Jews are declining fast in number.

Stalling things out politically actually weakens the grip they have over us, because they are dying fast. By the end of the century they won't have the population necessary to maintain control over our governments, I estimate.

That's why Talmudic Jews are pushing for WW3, and that's why they hate guys like Trump. They don't have a lot of time, in fact time is working against them. Doesn't matter if Trump is doing his best to be a shabbos goy. The simple reality is that he will slow them down significantly (deporting illegals!!!?? That would seriously hurt Talmuds) so they are doing their best to kill him.

Conversely if Trump loses and Talmuds are given another blank check from the Dems, then they will setup a hell state for total control and domination. It will make the COVID lockdowns look like childplay.

False, this point has been discussed many times by myself and others. The point of the stall is to waste the enemy's time. Our enemies are not immortal.

Talmudic Jews are among the oldest, lowest reproducing populations on the planet. Israel being the big exception. In every country in the world, Talmudic Jews are declining fast in number.

Stalling things out politically actually weakens the grip they have over us, because they are dying fast. By the end of the century they won't have the population necessary to maintain control over our governments, I estimate.

That's why Talmudic Jews are pushing for WW3, and that's why they hate guys like Trump. They don't have a lot of time, in fact time is working against them. Doesn't matter if Trump is doing his best to be a shabbos goy. The simple reality is that he will slow them down significantly (deporting illegals!!!?? That would seriously hurt Talmuds) so they are doing their best to kill him.

Conversely if Trump loses and Talmuds are given another blank check from the Dems, then they will setup a hell state for total control and domination. It will make the COVID lockdowns look like childplay.
Forgive my ignorance, but why do they need a big population to control America? Most Jews aren't connected to the media or politics. The important ones have all the money, and that's sufficient for control.

Forgive my ignorance, but why do they need a big population to control America? Most Jews aren't connected to the media or politics. The important ones have all the money, and that's sufficient for control.

You are not ignorant. This is historically correct. The talmudic jews may be low in population, but that's never stopped them from starting wars in the past and sending economies into hyperinflation and depressions before. They prefer to be a minutiae of the population, their eschatology demands a ratio of 1/2800 for each jew to their servant goyim. If there were 2 million Talmudic jews on earth, that would mean roughly 5.5-6 billion goyim who would live as their slaves under them in their system.

The industrial revolution and the banking spread following Napoleon's defeat gave them the means to achieve their "empire" through fiat finance. They never had large numbers and they never need to.

The jews know this numbers game and that is why the only numbers game that matters to them is lowering the White population through as many vectors as possible. They are artificially pumping up the populations of other races and hybridized peoples using European technology and advancements for them, because they know these people represent no threat to their world-domination agenda and can be dealed with like pestilence at a later time of their choosing once they are satisfied with their goal of removing White Europeans.

Time will tell if this voting business is truly worth it on the presidential level for the long-term and not an immediate respite. Locally from county to county I can see it being of use as a stall but the tidal wave of change consumes all levels of government from the top down. I will stand corrected if it does prove Trump not to be a talmudic pawn in due time, but for now it is not wise to cast such a drastically hopeful prediction on a corrupt system.

If you read the black-on-white murder reports every month, and the rising crimes of the invaders (most of it happens between each other for now but that is because they are all basic opportunists) you will see an ever-increasing frequency of violent incidents year after year, with no dip during the previous 4 years Trump was the president. So if he does become president, he must take much more drastic actions than his last bout to make any difference.

Many Americans are realizing that "We The People" are the only hope for the nation.

What demographic ratios are you coming to these conclusions about the talmudic jewish populations with? There may be only a few million of them worldwide, but all it takes is the 9 or 10 thousand who run the financial institutions in the City, in Switzerland, in New York, and Tel Aviv to cause havoc for billions of souls everywhere.

The more insidious threat than talmudic jews themselves, are those who willingly go along with these schemes. I was talking to a banker last week, a young girl, very bright, but seriously misguided, who said she wants to go speak in front of the WEF and start a bunch of charities. The schism between men and women continues to grow as men become more traditional and women continue to embrace the fiction. As long as the jews have a majority of people believing in their globalist worldview, they don't need numbers they just need to keep the lie alive, and there are no shortages of useful idiots for that purpose.

I am doubtful about the stall, because there is too much laziness and spiritually anemic Whites to do something when they get a break. Their first instance would be to relax, not to go on the offensive. Prayers and outreach and talking seriously with them to give them the urgency of our time may help some move, but an accelerationist alternative would also behoove them to act because they have no other option except to be a slave and die whenever the ones who have power over them choose.

The Saints have written much about how comfort destroys a mans soul, we see it now in millions of our modern Whites. Trump, or someone who would be a leader, needs to not give the American people comfort and relaxation, but give them a casus belli to rise up and use whatever means necessary to defeat the system, even if it means enduring another dust bowl and great depression and a famine and years of violent attacks from the invaders that are leaching off the country before things get cleaned up, if the people are fighting and on the offensive then these things will be dealt with the same way the curtain of savagery was peeled back across the plains to the Pacific with manifest destiny.

Maybe I should suck it up and watch his streams. Things are getting spicy over there.

I guess young people are starting to get it. These boomers, gen x'ers are useless. Not going to lift a finger. It's all in the hands of young men.

I don't want to make it an anti-trump thing but I constantly have this issue with these senior citizens. You start talking real talk with them and they turn into a white woman. All of a sudden they're a moderate, all of sudden they're a hippie again, all of sudden they looking at you funny, start acting like you're a criminal snitching on yourself, scurying away afterwards to tell someone you're a terrorist.

Absolutely sickening everything that is happening.

Maybe I should suck it up and watch his streams. Things are getting spicy over there.

I guess young people are starting to get it. These boomers, gen x'ers are useless. Not going to lift a finger. It's all in the hands of young men.

I don't want to make it an anti-trump thing but I constantly have this issue with these senior citizens. You start talking real talk with them and they turn into a white woman. All of a sudden they're a moderate, all of sudden they're a hippie again, all of sudden they looking at you funny, start acting like you're a criminal snitching on yourself, scurying away afterwards to tell someone you're a terrorist.

Well boomers only have so much time left and for them, this is the one. The one who is going to fix it all. So he can't be criticized no matter what. Almost similar to talking to a liberal at this point. And we have seen the same GOP all in's even in this forum. They still push Trump hard no matter what he says or does.
Because who is even in line after Trump?

I think most gen Xers like me just don't care anymore. We grew up feeling like the establishment didn't really understand, now that we see it all for what it really is, we care even less.

Care all you like young men, i couldn't care less at this point.

Back