Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Trump is saying it's better to be alive, and receive a lesser medal, than it is to be dead, and receive the greater medal. How is that controversial?

Once again, your emo posting is at odds with reality. Illegal immigration is just a gateway to 10x more legal immigration, and the people who think Trump will be worse for the middle class have no idea what is going on. You're so detached from reality, the only thing that matters to you is hating on Trump. Total lack of objectivity from you TDS folks.

As for Trump's speech, Trump is saying that the only immigration will be done through legal channels so criminals aren't let into the country. Trump has to stress this point because being 100% against immigration is at odds with over 70% of the electorate, as well as at odds with 100% of the donor class, so Trump has to assuage fears so people won't be afraid to vote for him.

The "conservatives" who want to throw the election to Kamala Harris will only result in 200x the immigration we would have under Trump, and all you do is channel Talmudic talking points designed to subvert the right to this purpose.

You are either a useful peon for the left, or actually a Democrat in disguise posing as a conservative. Not sure, but either way, your judgement is trash. If you sincerely are trying to improve, why not take a step back, and realize that everything you've predicted about politics over the past few years have been completely wrong?
I am not sure where you get your 70% figure from.

Sharply More Americans Want to Curb Immigration to U.S. 55% want immigration levels reduced, highest since 2001

I'm not even in this thread to discuss whether Trump will be better than Kamala or not. I am here discussing the strategy Trump is using. And right now, his campaign is not doing a good job and the polling shows that.

As for my predictions. I predicted that Trump would win on election night, lose the next morning by the "mail in voting", the Trump voters would get angry, and they would entrap them in a plot to make them look like terrorists. I can't take credit for this, Mike Peinovich predicted this in October of 2020. I listen to Mike Peinovich a lot, and it has helped me get a lot of things right. For those who don't remember, or don't know, I highly recommend you listen to this 2 minute prediction of how 2020 would play out, a week before the election.

Mike Enoch predicts 2020 election outcome in Oct 2020

I next predicted that the Supreme Court deciding to make Roe v. Wade a state's rights issue would curb the red wave of 2022. That came true as well.

Right now I am predicting that Trump's campaign is going in the wrong direction. And this should be a slam dunk win for Trump and instead he is fumbling it running a campaign that isn't inspring his base by chasing people who are not his base.

Trump has time to change this, but that time is fleeting. I hope Trump does change, because another 4 years of DNC rule will be extremely bad for all of us in the western world.

Maybe Trump keeps this campaign in place and still wins, and I am wrong. I hope that happens, but I am no longer standing by my prediction that Trump will win, because right now his campaign looks like a disaster, while Kamala is dropping the woke crap and running a populist campaign of handing out free money for voting for her.

I am not sure where you get your 70% figure from.

Sharply More Americans Want to Curb Immigration to U.S. 55% want immigration levels reduced, highest since 2001

I'm not even in this thread to discuss whether Trump will be better than Kamala or not. I am here discussing the strategy Trump is using. And right now, his campaign is not doing a good job and the polling shows that.

As for my predictions. I predicted that Trump would win on election night, lose the next morning by the "mail in voting", the Trump voters would get angry, and they would entrap them in a plot to make them look like terrorists. I can't take credit for this, Mike Peinovich predicted this in October of 2020. I listen to Mike Peinovich a lot, and it has helped me get a lot of things right. For those who don't remember, or don't know, I highly recommend you listen to this 2 minute prediction of how 2020 would play out, a week before the election.

Mike Enoch predicts 2020 election outcome in Oct 2020

I next predicted that the Supreme Court deciding to make Roe v. Wade a state's rights issue would curb the red wave of 2022. That came true as well.

Right now I am predicting that Trump's campaign is going in the wrong direction. And this should be a slam dunk win for Trump and instead he is fumbling it running a campaign that isn't inspring his base by chasing people who are not his base.

Trump has time to change this, but that time is fleeting. I hope Trump does change, because another 4 years of DNC rule will be extremely bad for all of us in the western world.

Maybe Trump keeps this campaign in place and still wins, and I am wrong. I hope that happens, but I am no longer standing by my prediction that Trump will win, because right now his campaign looks like a disaster, while Kamala is dropping the woke crap and running a populist campaign of handing out free money for voting for her.
My prediction is that he'll come back around and tighten it up as the election closes. This happened in 20 and 16 where he got his head out of his ass and start getting rid of people that are derailing his message.

My prediction is that he'll come back around and tighten it up as the election closes. This happened in 20 and 16 where he got his head out of his ass and start getting rid of people that are derailing his message.
This is very possible. He is getting a lot of pressure from his 2016 base to return to that style of campaign. I hope he does. I think if he does do this then he should win pretty easily in the battleground states.

My sources are the same source, except I bother to read it:

• Notwithstanding their attitudes on deportation, 70% of U.S. adults favor allowing immigrants who entered the country illegally a chance to become U.S. citizens if they meet certain requirements over a period of time. Support is even higher -- 81% -- for a similar policy for those brought to the U.S. illegally as children.
If 70% favor allowing illegals to stay and become citizens, what are the odds that all voters would want a total ban on immigration?

Also from Gallup:

Majorities of Americans have consistently described immigration as being a good rather than a bad thing for the country. Currently, 64% evaluate immigration positively and 32% negatively. The share with a positive view is down from the high of 77% in 2020 but remains above the low point of 52% in 2002, the first measurement after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The idea that if Trump became 100% anti-immigration would help him win is total nonsense, said by autists who are unable to listen to anyone else.

I WISH people would be against immigration, but America doesn't want to. Most independents favor some kind of legal immigration system, which is evidenced by the fact that they would be in favor of keeping illegals.

By the way, I think 70% supporting legalization of illegals is insane, and Trump has promised to deport most of them if he gets in, which puts him at odds with the electorate.

Just face it, Trump is the most conservative President we'll ever get in our lifetimes. From here on out, things will only get worse.

If Trump loses, it will be the death of the right-wing in America. It will start communism here and guys like Nick Fuentes will be thrown in jail as the Supreme Court is packed with activist judges and executive orders are rubber stamped into law. Kamala will ban guns, speech, and support the debanking of "hateful individuals", and the SCOTUS will be packed with liberals and nothing we do will be able to stop it since there will be 20 million illegals given the right to vote and another 50-100 million will be brought over from Africa under Kamala.

If we lose this election, it's over for America completely and utterly. "Right-wingers" who refuse to support Trump are committing suicide, and it's painfully obvious.

Last edited:
My sources are the same source, except I bother to read it:

• Notwithstanding their attitudes on deportation, 70% of U.S. adults favor allowing immigrants who entered the country illegally a chance to become U.S. citizens if they meet certain requirements over a period of time. Support is even higher -- 81% -- for a similar policy for those brought to the U.S. illegally as children.
If 70% favor allowing illegals to stay and become citizens, what the odds that all voters would want a total ban on immigration?

Also from Gallup:

The idea that if Trump became 100% anti-immigration would help him win is total nonsense, said by autists who are unable to listen to anyone else.

I WISH people would be against immigration, but America doesn't want to. Most independents favor some kind of legal immigration system, which is evidenced by the fact that they would be in favor of keeping illegals.

By the way, I think 70% supporting legalization of illegals is insane, and Trump has promised to deport most of them if he gets in, which puts him at odds with the electorate.

Just face it, Trump is the most conservative President we'll ever get in our lifetimes. From here on out, things will only get worse.

If Trump loses, it will be the death of the right-wing in America. It will start communism here and guys like Nick Fuentes will be thrown in jail as the Supreme Court is packed with activist judges and executive orders are rubber stamped into law. Kamala will ban guns, speech, and support the debanking of "hateful individuals", and the SCOTUS will be packed with liberals and nothing we do will be able to stop it since there will be 20 million illegals given the right to vote and another 50-100 million will be brought over from Africa under Kamala.

If we lose this election, it's over from America completely and utterly. "Right-wingers" who refuse to support Trump are committing suicide, and it's painfully obvious.
You guys in US just need to start importing the right kind of immigrants, white South Africans, whites from common wealth countries, right wing Europeans

You guys in US just need to start importing the right kind of immigrants, white South Africans, whites from common wealth countries, right wing Europeans
I think most white South Africans and right-wing Europeans would be content to have the US stop making life so unbearable in their own countries (meddling in politics, promoting LGBT, BLM, mass immigration, etc) so they don't have to emigrate.

I think most white South Africans and right-wing Europeans would be content to have the US stop making life so unbearable in their own countries (meddling in politics, promoting LGBT, BLM, mass immigration, etc) so they don't have to emigrate.
US is not a South African allie, to my knowledge they are not currently directlt intefering with SA, they once did during Apartheid days by passing sanctions against us to force South Africa to end Apartheid so back then they were directlt attacking South Africa, our government are communists

According to leftist cucks we need to accept hatians and calling that country a shithole is somehow racist.
You guys took in a white South Africa Elon Musk and look how much he is helping your country, even interviewed Trump on his social media platform, yes it makes no sense to be importing people who are not going to be helping USA, we are straight white Christian conservatives in SA

Same thing that’s happening to liberals. The political divide is somewhat illusionary. The lessons are the same and white people as a whole are getting confronted by their own hubris. I don’t really care what’s happening to the other races so that’s irrelevant.

I don’t believe in racism but there’s a caveat. If you see some vile act of cruelty, like the mythical lynchings as they are depicted, the word “racist” actually carries meaning. You feel something when you see excessive, cruel and unjust behavior and you want to condemn it. This has been absent for a long time so now the situation with this pseudoscientific term has turned into a joke. No one even understands where racism ends and where it begins. So now we have “white supremacy”.

Similarly, the great wizard of the whites, Trump the Orange, seems to be campaigning on helping Israel solve the “terrorist” problem. What is that? I have no idea. No one knows what this BS even means anymore. It doesn’t help that Israel has been committing war crimes.

So the reality of the situation is people can naturally smell BS. It reeks. Our world is full of it. No one says how it is, now one means what they say, and no one is willing to stand on it.

Trump decided to launch a campaign based on BS. Not a good look and not what we need.

Eventually we will be forced to learn this lesson, as a race. I don’t know which voodoo doll spoke such wisdom to the blacks but it’s a concept that resonates with all the races; you have to be a real nigga.

What am I watching? Jimmy dore is doing a comedy show with Alex Jones and talking about Donald Trump?

Yes. I liked it because Alex Jones put it simply: Trump running as an establishment Republican and not as an anti-war, anti-military industrial complex populist, is a mistake.

Last edited:
Good to see Jimmy Dore reconcile with Alex Jones, not that long ago they almost went to fists at a convention.

Trump made several mistakes in his campaign already, saying Kamala isn't black, then talking about black jobs, then of course selling out to the Israeli billionaire Adelson widow.

Good to see Jimmy Dore reconcile with Alex Jones, not that long ago they almost went to fists at a convention.

Trump made several mistakes in his campaign already, saying Kamala isn't black, then talking about black jobs, then of course selling out to the Israeli billionaire Adelson widow.
Put my money on Jones in that scrap up.

Meh, plenty of time for The Donald to get his head out of his ass.

Conversations like this help soften the tactical mistakes and people's memories are sooooooo short.

Put my money on Jones in that scrap up.

Meh, plenty of time for The Donald to get his head out of his ass.

Conversations like this help soften the tactical mistakes and people's memories are sooooooo short.

Theo has found his niche and full credit to him. Plays that redneck comic perfectly but his timing and jokes are pretty sophisticated and quick actually.

Not to mention this conversation perhaps indirectly, links to Trump's competition.

Back