Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

I know countless women
skeptical.png

This is pretty on point for many here.

Why is this low value provoking and name-calling allow in the "criticism of donald Trump thread" but I cannot make Christ centered critique in the "Donald Trump Thread"? And get banned using make up on the spot rules??

Also people critical of Trump because he is a liar, hypocrite, fake Christian and deceiver.

So they are critical of Trump because of valid reason which you refuse to talk about, instead only bullying and namecalling

They are not critical because they are "blackpilled".

Why is this low value provoking and name-calling allow in the "criticism of donald Trump thread" but I cannot make Christ centered critique in the "Donald Trump Thread"? And get banned using make up on the spot rules??

Also people critical of Trump because he is a liar, hypocrite, fake Christian and deceiver.

So they are critical of Trump because of valid reason which you refuse to talk about, instead only bullying and namecalling

They are not critical because they are "blackpilled".
It's open for disputatious in the Trump criticism thread.

You're literally posting in it.

I clearly say that I am banned in the "Donald Trump Thread".

I have feeling pro Trump people can throw mud and insult all day long nothing will happen.

But when I make a critical argument on Trump centered around Christian morals and ethics I get banned.

Very strange.
You haven't taken the time to acclimate yourself to the forum or what the purposes of the threads are.

This thread is for offering critiques of Trump and debating against counter-arguments.

You are in the right place. The floor is yours.

I clearly say that I am banned in the "Donald Trump Thread".

I have feeling pro Trump people can throw mud and insult all day long nothing will happen.

But when I make a critical argument on Trump centered around Christian morals and ethics I get banned.

Very strange.
My friend .... If I had my druthers it would be a combined thread.

But it's not.

So deal with it accordingly or don't.

If it's baffling, get to know the non political threads. There's a lot of folks you'll find vehemently disagree on this topic that are very much in agreement on other topics.

Or don't...

I don't believe in spells, manifestation, or any of that nonsense. I would call that projection on the part of Scott Greer. Saying "Trump is going to win" over and over again, no matter how much one might want it to be true, does not mean that it will come true. When I say Trump will probably lose, I am not saying it to manifest his defeat into existence. I'm saying it because he's running an insubstantial campaign, and because nothing has been done to curb the cheating edifice that the Democrats have in place.

This is a Mitt Romney reference @It_Is_My_Time either didn't get it @GodfatherPartTwo didn't know he made (which I don't think is the case)

I get it, I remember very well when this happened, it was when Obama was running the country into the ground and Romney was attacked for saying this, which wasn't some outrageous thing. Obama tells small business owners they didn't build their businesses and the taxes collected from their businesses didn't build the roads, and the media lets him get away with it. It really told me how unserious DNC voters are, and why allowing them to vote can coincide with a safe/first world nation.

Anyway, I suspect I am around a lot more non-religious single women than most anyone else here, due to some personal reasons. I do not sleep with our engage with these women beyond a social setting of conversation. My point was the passion these types of women have for abortion rights is beyond anything I have seen when it comes to politics. Yet, at the same time, they are not moved by anything else politically, beyond a few words and fake concern.

The largest and fastest growing voting demographic, single women, are almost completely one issue voters. And the GOP can't win them over, or even get them to stay home and not vote, without going full pro-choice, which they will not do. It is just a huge hurdle in the path of the GOP each election going forward, and a hurdle that will continue to grow larger each election.

And the GOP can't win them over, or even get them to stay home and not vote, without going full pro-choice, which they will not do. .
The year is 2032. Abortion has been outlawed and deemed a genocide against people of color. Ben Shapiro is running for election as a Republican opposing the incumbent Whoopi Goldberg. The Republican Party is vowing to restore abortion rights as they are traditional American values from 20 years ago, but ADL has deemed them a hate group. The presence of famous pedophiles from TikTok at the RNC has not swayed many people of color to the party. A man only known as Samseau is on a quest to make sure Whoopi and the commie Democrats taking American rights don't win.

Last edited:

I can see that being true. A lot of cultural conservatives are just sick of losing. To many, Trump is just another loss. Really just nothing else to say about it.
Like I've said previously, I could care less about taxation and economic issues really. I'll vote Trump, but the whole thing just doesn't make me excited or interested anymore. I think a lot of people here also like to fascinate that Trump is a king and this is like 2016. Naive.

Does anyone know Steve Franssen? He completely checked out of politics and I consider our viewpoints very similar.

I can see that being true. A lot of cultural conservatives are just sick of losing. To many, Trump is just another loss. Really just nothing else to say about it.
Like I've said previously, I could care less about taxation and economic issues really. I'll vote Trump, but the whole thing just doesn't make me excited or interested anymore. I think a lot of people here also like to fascinate that Trump is a king and this is like 2016. Naive.

Does anyone know Steve Franssen? He completely checked out of politics and I consider our viewpoints very similar.
Any man (or woman) who wishes to become part of a criminal organization, such as government, is not going to fundamentally change anything. They will perpetuate the immoral system, or be swept away by it.

I think on the whole, either a Trump or Harris win could be a positive. Harris would be completely out of her depth and be as useless as Biden. There would be less coordination and cooperation in government, always a good thing for the American people.

A Trump win would similarly be a divided government. More energy wasted on attacking Trump than exploiting the tax slaves. Also, a Trump assassination while president could be a catalyst for real change. The 2nd and 3rd order effects could be widespread and long lasting (though maybe nothing would happen.)

To the Trump critics that think he didn’t do enough, or anything…what about the Supreme Court? No other president in my lifetime has done a better job than Trump; the patriot act, endless wars, mass surveillance, and drone strikes on us citizens…democrat or republican, every president has stolen life and freedom from the people. Don’t let perfect be the enemy of good. Trump did less damage to freedom than any president in 50 years.

Until government can no longer counterfeit money, the criminal gang will continue to be run by criminals.

I don't believe in spells, manifestation, or any of that nonsense. I would call that projection on the part of Scott Greer. Saying "Trump is going to win" over and over again, no matter how much one might want it to be true, does not mean that it will come true. When I say Trump will probably lose, I am not saying it to manifest his defeat into existence. I'm saying it because he's running an insubstantial campaign, and because nothing has been done to curb the cheating edifice that the Democrats have in place.

But Scott is not merely criticizing those who think Trump will lose.

Scott is criticizing the Blackpilling doomsayers.

"It's over bro"
"Fuck voting America is gay"
"Both parties are the same"

Basically this is castration, you've lost before even leaving the gate. It is indeed wishcasting. Instead of fighting like men, the "right" has become infested by soyboy weaklings who give up without a fight.

There's no denying just how pathetic a man who rolls over without a fight is.

Back