Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

View attachment 10519

Donald Trump (2021)
“The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind"
"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good,"
"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't do the vaccine, but it's still their choice," he said. "And if you take the vaccine you're protected, the results of the vaccine are good."
"People with booster shots are highly protected."

”Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”

@Brother_Nathanel ☦️

This is hilarious if those quotes are accurate and sourced. What an idiot.

What’s funny about the entire thing is that people complain about Biden having handlers when it’s obvious Trump does as well. He picks ‘the greatest team’ who just manipulates him into making decisions by stroking his ego and telling him how great he is. Then his defenders say it’s never Trump’s fault when he makes a bonehead decision, but he gets all the credit if things go right. The actual good people he fires or throws under the bus. Dude flip flops daily, and has no technical knowledge of anything outside of business and real estate. I can see his team talking to him about the clot shot now:

“Yes Mr. President, this will the fastest and safest vaccine to market in history, and you will get the credit for it, you will save thousands of lives!”

“Well you know, I love that, I love America, operation warp speed it is!”

Best buddies reunited...

"...Looking forward to welcoming Bibi Netanyahu at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida," Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, posted to his Truth Social....

Wow, Trump can't even hold a grudge well. He's going to be just like Obama. He'll talk trash behind Bibi's back but he'll have him over, host him, and support him because he's told to.

Yeah, but I still hoped that Trump will give Netanyahu the cold shoulder, over his fawning to Biden after the 2020 elections.

We all hope that but it's not realistic or how it works, it's standard operating procedure even leaders at war with each other meet. Finding reason to criticize trump because he's meeting with a political leader regardless of who is a bit misguided to say the least.

Wow, Trump can't even hold a grudge well. He's going to be just like Obama. He'll talk trash behind Bibi's back but he'll have him over, host him, and support him because he's told to.

It's just complete north-Korea style brain-meltdown over at the Trump thread now. I can hardly believe the things I'm reading. WSJ and NYT has nothing compared to that thread!

Stop posting about Russia and Europe then, low IQ fag. TDS is the only line you have, and it doesn't mean anything either.

Aww did I hurt your fragile little unhinged feelers? Probably should keep your mouth shut if you're that sensitive....

Last edited:
Aww did I hurt your fragile little feelers? Probably should keep your mouth shut if you're that sensitive....

The Trump bully gang started with the personal attacks, so gloves off. I didn't start, you did! Let's not kid ourselves and call this a Christian forum, nor that any rules apply anymore. This forum is now a pure Trump forum ruined by a few members, starting with Samseau.

I demonstrated why your argument is false, you lost, end of story!

The Trump bully gang started with the personal attacks, so gloves off. I didn't start, you did! Let's not kid ourselves and call this a Christian forum, nor that any rules apply anymore. This forum is now a pure Trump forum ruined by a few members, starting with Samseau.

I demonstrated why your argument is false, you lost, end of story!

Calling me a Zionist isn't a personal attack? You have zero self awareness.

You sound like a child, also find where I have posted about Europe or Russia where it didn't pertain to the USA if at all much less obsessing over another country's politician. You're not stable.

do not insult
Calling me a Zionist isn't a personal attack? You have zero self awareness.

You sound like a child, also find where I have posted about Europe or Russia where it didn't pertain to the USA if at all much less obsessing over another country's politician. You're not stable.
You started it! Does that compute. You're just insanely dishonest. The most dishonest person I've met online ever. I've been extremely patient with personal attacks, but as I said, gloves off. The forum isn't worth much anyway with POS folks like you around. Putting your stupid ass on ignore now, bye!

I've been as critical of Trump as anyone else here and I am not the least bit surprised he is meeting with him. Israel is in the middle of a war, is our biggest partner (like it or not) and Trump is likely to be the next president. Trump meeting with Bibi isn't overly surprising.

I expect Trump to give everything Bibi wants, but I could be wrong here, and we will just have to wait and see. Remember Trump drug Mitt Romney out, in front of the press, paraded him around at dinner, then dumped him, which was damn funny. Maybe, unlikely, but maybe he does the same with Bibi and then gets in office and demands a two-state solution to bring peace to the Middle East. Unlikely, but possible. Meeting with him is expected though.

You started it! Does that compute. You're just insanely dishonest. The most dishonest person I've met online ever. I've been extremely patient with personal attacks, but as I said, gloves off. The forum isn't worth much anyway with POS folks like you around. Putting your stupid ass on ignore now, bye!

You're unhinged

Summary for today;

-Trump can't play golf without a cart, but he's one of the world's best golfers.
-Trump hates Netanyahu, but invites him as his personal guest to his home anyway.
-TDS is a magical term that does away with all criticism, no matter how much evidence backs it up.
-Can't discuss Trump because I'm not from the US, but you can spend endless hours debating immigration into Europe and Russian politics etc. (which I don't mind at all)
-Forum rules (if there are any?) only apply to people who question Trump and his actions/words, no matter how factual.

No point in posting here anymore! (at least not until something changes)

Back