Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Did he change his opinion of Trump (unlikely, he has no opinion, he is an expensive tool of the elites to not have an opinion) or is Trump such a lack of a threat to the system that he can now get the support of the establishment? The latter is the obvious case, this is great news, the ability for Trump to sell this country to young men will get tougher and tougher the more obvious it looks.

More word salad and deflection because you don't want to own up to what you said as it reflects poorly on you. I don't care to defend Vance I'm speaking in regards to what you said and the incredible hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in it so that maybe you'll take a lesson from it....apparently that isn't going to happen.

I remember when Trump picked Pence, a few saw Pence as too establishment for Trump, but generally people said that Pence was a good middle-of-the-road choice to appease the GOPe. Well, we all saw how that turned out.

No one is more establishment than these military career politicians, and Trump is going to pick one to be his VP?

I think we were much less in tune to these things in 2016. Who would have been your preferred pick that was realistic?

Did he change his opinion of Trump (unlikely, he has no opinion, he is an expensive tool of the elites to not have an opinion) or is Trump such a lack of a threat to the system that he can now get the support of the establishment? The latter is the obvious case, this is great news, the ability for Trump to sell this country to young men will get tougher and tougher the more obvious it looks.
Fear no more. A Catholic is in charge. Russia is old news. We are back to ME baby. Start loading those freedom pamphlets.

Let´s see how this plays out. Trump didn´t take a chance with Vance. An ex military. A lawyer. A Catholic. Married to an Hindu lawyer. Raised as a catholic it seems. Who served as clerk to supreme court justices. Boooommm. Supreme justices tamed. Army on the pocket. Catholics on his pocket. Hindus (india) on his pocket. Dude this is a home run. Wasps might be left out. But who needs fags anyway.

Trump is not fooling around this time.

This is kind of echoing back to my bush era thread. The faction that wants Biden and Trump gone are called “the neocons.” George Bush was a neocon. They’re basically DNC that are pro war. What happened is I believed after McCain losing in ‘08 the neocons adopted socially progressive values. Now they’re back and here to do it again. And they thought we were wouldn’t notice if they’re fat and gay this time
A lot of things rhyme with Bush jr era. Voter fraud (California), pandemic (birdflu/corona), billionaires acting like their are man of the people. One thing missing is a 9/11.

"Mr. Bush denies he is an isolationist, but says United States troops should not be used for nation-building abroad"

"And he promises to proceed with caution before getting America involved beyond its borders."

Last edited:
I think we were much less in tune to these things in 2016. Who would have been your preferred pick that was realistic?
Trump needs to get back to his populist roots, that was his whole appeal originally. That should narrow his picks by a huge margin, to the point where he would almost have to come up with something out of left-field. To give you someone else in particular who I think he should've picked would require more time and thought on my part. But this signals to me that Trump is still moving in the wrong direction.

This guy is a Catholic, even says that his Catholicism is informing his stances, and he has nothing to say about gay marriage, and has a weak, milquetoast anti-abortion stance? Which Catholicism is he appealing to?

The only silver lining is that he won't have any opportunity to stab Trump in the back the way Pence did. Trump wouldn't be able to run for a 3rd term and the Republicans and Democrats teamed up to change that law anyway.

Fear no more. A Catholic is in charge. Russia is old news. We are back to ME baby. Start loading those freedom pamphlets.

Let´s see how this plays out. Trump didn´t take a chance with Vance. An ex military. A lawyer. A Catholic. Married to an Hindu lawyer. Raised as a catholic it seems. Who served as clerk to supreme court justices. Boooommm. Supreme justices tamed. Army on the pocket. Catholics on his pocket. Hindus (india) on his pocket. Dude this is a home run. Wasps might be left out. But who needs fags anyway.

You think Trump is going to do big things or you think this solidifies Trump's win, or both?

Trump needs to get back to his populist roots, that was his whole appeal originally. That should narrow his picks by a huge margin, to the point where he would almost have to come up with something out of left-field. To give you someone else in particular who I think he should've picked would require more time and thought on my part. But this signals to me that Trump is still moving in the wrong direction.

This guy is a Catholic, even says that his Catholicism is informing his stances, and he has nothing to say about gay marriage, and has a weak, milquetoast anti-abortion stance? Which Catholicism is he appealing to?

The only silver lining is that he won't have any opportunity to stab Trump in the back the way Pence did. Trump wouldn't be able to run for a 3rd term and the Republicans and Democrats teamed up to change that law anyway.
Here is a quick rundown of Vance...

I remember when Trump picked Pence, a few saw Pence as too establishment for Trump, but generally people said that Pence was a good middle-of-the-road choice to appease the GOPe. Well, we all saw how that turned out.

No one is more establishment than these military career politicians, and Trump is going to pick one to be his VP?
He wasn't a military career officer. He was an enlisted Marine

A little simple basic fact checking and history would really help your idiotic argument.

Finally a message I can get behind Magoo!!!

Here is a quick rundown of Vance...

That's why I said: no one is more establishment than these military career politicians.

On the big issues such as foreign policy, immigration, etc, the American people are not allowed to have a say. So it does little good to argue over which Republican or Democrat will give more money away and let Americans get robbed of their birthright.

On domestic, social issues, the people have a very small, limited say, but even that is coming to an end.

That's why I said: no one is more establishment than these military career politicians.

On the big issues such as foreign policy, immigration, etc, the American people are not allowed to have a say. So it does little good to argue over which Republican or Democrat will give more money away and let Americans get robbed of their birthright.

On domestic, social issues, the people have a very small, limited say, but even that is coming to an end.
Again.

Vance isn't a military career politician.

Unless you're implying that anyone who serves in the military is thus a career politician.

By that logic George Washington isn't fitting for you.

"If voting would change anything, they wouldn't let us do it."

It is so nice to not care. I honestly don't care who wins, it isn't going to change things for me. The slow decline will continue.

Things done changed. What that military was fighting for is not what this military is fighting for.
So a guy who does 1 enlistment at 18 and goes to Iraq in 2005 is part of the NWO and a part of the military career politician camp now?

This is really a dog shit argument dude...

Here ye here ye, all veterans are now part of the NWO camp, regardless of their anti-war mentality.

Godfather part deux hath decreed.

Don't vote for him if you don't like him, but have some intellectual honesty about your criticisms dude.

Some might look at this as a way for a person with knowledge of how the military works and a way to reform it.

Nope... Not Godfather here.

"If voting would change anything, they wouldn't let us do it."

It is so nice to not care. I honestly don't care who wins, it isn't going to change things for me. The slow decline will continue.
I don't care so much I'm going to piss in everyone's Cheerios and say negative things because I don't care.

Now back to working 18 hours a day 7 days a week!!!

I don't care so much I'm going to piss in everyone's Cheerios and say negative things because I don't care.

Now back to working 18 hours a day 7 days a week!!!
Nothing I have said today has been "negative" in fact, I am excited by the pick, because it makes Trump more transparent. Just cold hard facts.

I wanted him to pick Kanye West or at least someone openly anti Zionist but that was never going to happen

So a guy who does 1 enlistment at 18 and goes to Iraq in 2005 is part of the NWO and a part of the military career politician camp now?

This is really a dog shit argument dude...

Here ye here ye, all veterans are now part of the NWO camp, regardless of their anti-war mentality.

Godfather part deux hath decreed.

Don't vote for him if you don't like him, but have some intellectual honesty about your criticisms dude.

Some might look at this as a way for a person with knowledge of how the military works and a way to reform it.
Time will tell. But I don't think this guy will prove to be an exception to the rule.

Nope... Not Godfather here.

You think Trump is going to do big things or you think this solidifies Trump's win, or both?

"But what about basic bodily liberty? Are we really going to force people to inject themselves with a new drug, where we can’t possibly know the long-term effects? (I say this as someone who got the shot myself and have encouraged at-risk family to do the same.) Everyone compares COVID to the measles and polio vaccine, which we require in schools, but there are critical differences"

He took the covid shot.

He seems to have some business connections to the MRNA vaccine manufacturers. Through a company called narya capital and amplify bio.

Dude is a Venture Capitalist? What is this shit? Lool.

Last edited:
Back