Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Seems like you're replying to a different comment almost! I just said that the "he moved his head" idea is not sound at all. He tilted his head, but didn't move much. It was also probably around 0.1 secs from trigger to impact, which again shuts that idea down! He got more rounds off though, don't know if he was aiming for Trump after the first shot? Trump was there to be hit when the shots rang out as far as I can see from the video!

You are aware there was something like 7 or 8 different shots fired in the direction of Trump right ?

Trump's job will be to sell military recruitment to young White men, who have felt alienated in our society and will feel that once again they are a big part of this country. I don't know if it will work, if it works, then I foresee a war with Iran. IF it doesn't work, if young White men don't sign up for the military, then they can't have their war with Iran. Our current military would be humbled by Iran and we can't afford to lose face like that.

The next major war can occur under Trump, if he can sell the military to young White men. IF he can't, I don't think we ever have one again because our military is so weak and the people so fractured at home. I don't think anyone else can sell the military to young White men, so without him there is no hope of a great war and just endless proxy wars we seem to keep losing.

Our job is to ensure that no matter who the next president is, and it will be Trump, that young White men continue to avoid military service.

They wanted to take out Trump because he wants peace with Russia. Same with Biden. They want to replace them to start a direct confrontation. Biden doesnt want peace. But also doesn´t want escalation. He is doing what I used to do with stupid clients who make stupid demands. Stall them. Give them bits so they shut up. But they are losing patience with him.

The coup on Biden and Trump is made by the same faction: Hillary Clinton. Only this spoiled retarded crazy bitch would have the audacity to try to kill an ex president. And being so greedy to destroy the democratic party just for her self interests. The kenyan might also be involved. Afterall his husband might be the candidate to replace Biden. But this is the crazy bitch operation. With republicans of course. But what they want is Russia. Did the bitch release any statement about the assasination yet? What contacts does this bitch have to have so much power?

The problem with Trump is: first he can´t prevent a terrorist attack. I think this is pretty clear by now. And second how will he react when it happens. He might nominate the guy who will give the bombs to the terrorists. Completely unfit. A terrorist attack with Trump will be made by Houthis. And they will blame it on Iran. Trump said if Israelis want to fight Iran they can do it by themselves. But with a terror attack. Everything changes.

Nobody would believe Russia to make a terrorist attack with Trump in office.

He is the right guy to pump people to die for israelis. The way he stood up and said fight. Man you are the one who was in office and only nominated snakes. People are suppose to fight against the government machine. When he could with the stroke of a pen made a silent coup. What is this guy doing? Sending people to be slaughtered against the government machine. sendindg them to jail? He can do a silent coup by putting real republicans in the relevant positions. But he wants to shift his responsibility to people. Retard.

When will this old people die. Fuck.

At elite level. Every detail matters. A small thing you think is irrelevant.

They need to release all communications between secret services on this attempt.

Last edited:
Seems like you're replying to a different comment almost! I just said that the "he moved his head" idea is not sound at all. He tilted his head, but didn't move much. It was also probably around 0.1 secs from trigger to impact, which again shuts that idea down! He got more rounds off though, don't know if he was aiming for Trump after the first shot? Trump was there to be hit when the shots rang out as far as I can see from the video!

I've ran out of conversation with you, and I like you.

Shooting a rifle in the woods isn't the same as being a hobo on a roof or knowing how to use a rifle in combat.

This whole episode raises more questions than it answers.

I'm guessing Samseau! That guy is getting more and more on my nerves!
3e3.png

You may not have heard of recoil, it effects aim even at close range

What has that got to do with anything?! You don't even know the context of the reply. You just can't handle that Trump won't make any difference in the long run, that's what this is really about. Personal attacks from little sensitive babies. Especially Samseau who's ruining the forum. Recoil! WTF is that about...

What has that got to do with anything?! You don't even know the context of the reply. You just can't handle that Trump won't make any difference in the long run, that's what this is really about. Personal attacks from little sensitive babies. Especially Samseau who's ruining the forum. Recoil! WTF is that about...
You said you couldn't understand why the follow on shots didn't hit him.

I answered to tell you it was caused by recoil.

Recoil is when the expended gases from the "gunpowder" exploding are forced out the barrel of the firearm with the bullet. This causes the barrel and point of aim to shift, generally up and to the side.

Your reaction to an answer to a question you posed seems very emotional.

You said you couldn't understand why the follow on shots didn't hit him.

I answered to tell you it was caused by recoil.

Recoil is when the expended gases from the "gunpowder" exploding are forced out the barrel of the firearm with the bullet. This causes the barrel and point of aim to shift, generally up and to the side.

Your reaction to an answer to a question you posed seems very emotional.

You missed the context. I was replying to...well forget it. Tired of this crap!

You missed the context. I was replying to...well forget it. Tired of this crap!
I doubt I missed the context, considering you replied to ...... ME!

I pointed out multiple shots were fired and you said you couldn't understand why the follow on shots didn't hit Trump.

Please explain what context I missed.

I doubt I missed the context, considering you replied to ...... ME!

I pointed out multiple shots were fired and you said you couldn't understand why the follow on shots didn't hit Trump.

Please explain what context I missed.

You really have to respond to Caudecus. (or what his name is again) A lot of weird energy from the delusional Trump-crowd currently. I'm having 50 conversations at once here. Most I've talked to seem surprised that he managed to inflict a "razor cut" to Trumps ear with a supersonic rifle bullet, and then miss all rounds after that. Recoil/wind etc. has nothing to do with it. You can wait a sec and aim again etc. I don't know what happened, but Trump sure is one lucky guy. Not many people in history have been that lucky I must say!

Trump's job will be to sell military recruitment to young White men, who have felt alienated in our society and will feel that once again they are a big part of this country. I don't know if it will work, if it works, then I foresee a war with Iran. IF it doesn't work, if young White men don't sign up for the military, then they can't have their war with Iran. Our current military would be humbled by Iran and we can't afford to lose face like that.

The next major war can occur under Trump, if he can sell the military to young White men. IF he can't, I don't think we ever have one again because our military is so weak and the people so fractured at home. I don't think anyone else can sell the military to young White men, so without him there is no hope of a great war and just endless proxy wars we seem to keep losing.

Our job is to ensure that no matter who the next president is, and it will be Trump, that young White men continue to avoid military service.
Even without Trump in there, young white men are still signing up for the military. How much worse will it be when their guy is President?

Despite being CiC, the President is already weaker than the MIC. He cannot stop the war machine. There's too much money in too many politicians pockets for that to happen.

Even without Trump in there, young white men are still signing up for the military. How much worse will it be when their guy is President?

Despite being CiC, the President is already weaker than the MIC. He cannot stop the war machine. There's too much money in too many politicians pockets for that to happen.
A lot worse. Right now military recruitment is at all time lows, and a lot of that is young White men, especially those with generations are of their ancestors serving, choosing to not sign up. Also, retention numbers are at record lows, a lot of guys getting in, getting job training experience, and then getting right back out.

If young White men believe this country offers them a future, because the President is "fighting for them" they will start to sign up again.

The President cannot stop or start a war, you are correct. But if our military remains this weak, it prevents us from going to war because the satanic elites realize we cannot win. Remember the helicopter US Army ad with all young White men getting ready to jump out and the comments thereafter? This is a bad situation for them and they realize it and are trying to find a fix.

Buddy we're talking about an assassination attempt, you're the one talking about something else because you can't see past your emotions to have a rational discussion on the topic at hand.

Samseau shouldn't be a mod. He spends all day going through every post myself and others have made in order to downvote them! You just can't take that Trump won't make any difference.

Samseau shouldn't be a mod because......he's active on the forum? Interesting rationale there....

Again we're talking about an assassination attempt here, you're talking about something else in your own mind and you can't have a rational discussion about it because of your emotions towards something else.

JD Vance, the never Trumper who trashed Trump when Trump was actually running on issues that are important.

LOL, good, it makes it harder to make this "outsider" look legit.

Back