Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Trump will not go into a major war with Russia, or any other country for that matter.
His first term as president showed that despite all his many flaws, broken promises, jew ass kissing, and endless other problems, that was the ONE thing he actually got right. That's one of the major reasons they want to rid rid of him....because with him out of the way they can start huge wars.
What are you talking about? He bombed anyone that the Zionists didn’t like, he pardoned traitors to the country. The only thing that I can agree with is that he might have actually started a dialogue with Russia and may have prevented the war (no guarantee on that).

I do not see trump settling the issues with Iran or Lebanon in anyway. Shoot, he complained that Biden pulled out of Afghanistan early, even though the US spent 20 years there pissing away American taxpayer money and more importantly, American lives.

I wonder, if I just replace trump’s name with Obama for every terrible decision he’s made during his presidency. How many here would be foaming at the mouth over it?
Trump bombs Syria on Israel’s behalf: 🤩🥳🤩 MAGA for EVER!!!!

Obama bombs Syria on Israel’s befalf: 😡🤬😱 How dare he?!?! the west has fallen, billions will die.

The lack of logic on the clear cult of personality that Trump has become should frighten people here, but I guess not. So feel free to buy into it, I have no interest in dying in a war to go kill people I don’t know for people who don’t even consider me human.

What are you talking about? He bombed anyone that the Zionists didn’t like, he pardoned traitors to the country. The only thing that I can agree with is that he might have actually started a dialogue with Russia and may have prevented the war (no guarantee on that).

I do not see trump settling the issues with Iran or Lebanon in anyway. Shoot, he complained that Biden pulled out of Afghanistan early, even though the US spent 20 years there pissing away American taxpayer money and more importantly, American lives.

I wonder, if I just replace trump’s name with Obama for every terrible decision he’s made during his presidency. How many here would be foaming at the mouth over it?
Trump bombs Syria on Israel’s behalf: 🤩🥳🤩 MAGA for EVER!!!!

Obama bombs Syria on Israel’s befalf: 😡🤬😱 How dare he?!?! the west has fallen, billions will die.

The lack of logic on the clear cult of personality that Trump has become should frighten people here, but I guess not. So feel free to buy into it, I have no interest in dying in a war to go kill people I don’t know for people who don’t even consider me human.
You're literally either totally ignorant about Afghanistan or you're flat out lying.

He didn't complain about pulling out early. Trump has the withdrawal plans developed

Biden didn't want to give him the credit so instead of withdrawal in August per the agreement with the Taliban, he withdrew in May and screwed the pooch.....

It's stuff like this that you're spewing that demonstrates you're completely untrustworthy to be giving any social commentary and completely occupied with an emotional spirit that clouds your judgement.

Apparently Trump has not tried to contact the family of the dead firefighter who got shot yesterday at his rally to pay condolences. Anyone with a link to cernovich or the Trump campaign want to pass this on to him to maybe give coreys wife a call to pay condolences ?

If I was shot through the ear, calling the wife of a supporter who died wouldn't be the first thing on my mind either. Doesn't sound very nice, but it's true.

Apparently Trump has not tried to contact the family of the dead firefighter who got shot yesterday at his rally to pay condolences. Anyone with a link to cernovich or the Trump campaign want to pass this on to him to maybe give coreys wife a call to pay condolences ?

Not sure if this is true or not. I'm skeptical that the family of the victim is not going to be honored by orange man.

Nothing I have said today has been "negative" in fact, I am excited by the pick, because it makes Trump more transparent. Just cold hard facts.
Now come on! You are being disingenous. Saying you are excited how everybody will see that Trump is actually as bad as you think is saying something negative. Why bother with this kind of snarkiness?

Anyone with a link to cernovich or the Trump campaign want to pass this on to him to maybe give coreys wife a call to pay condolences ?
Wait... there's guys on here with links to Cernovich and the Trump campaign?

If so, that explains a lot.

Trump Lover Syndrome in full effect... Samseau, Cobra, Choppa, any of you guys know Cernovich or ever been involved in the Trump campaign?

Can anyone confirm this? And if so, have they been posting in the Trump threads without identifying themselves as being deeply connected to these personalities and institutions? If so, what a betrayal, and I'll be seeing you brothers on the other side.

LOL, didn't even wait 12 hours to get it going...

This is hilarious if confirmed (I don’t watch Hannity or TV in general), but some of you guys can’t stop being fooled by these politicians, looks like this Vance fellow is the next guy in the Trump worship on here. I’ll be fair, the truth is we’ll have to wait and see. We don’t really know what he’s like unless we have interacted with him directly or can form a circle of truth of people who have known him currently and in the past. Saying he’s great for America or a neocon is too early at this point, but like fans of a sports team you guys form opinions instantly.

My initial take is, like it’s been for a while, is power corrupts almost everyone and to be a in politics you have to be two faced and bow to your donors. Don’t worry they will always do what’s best for them, and maybe give crumbs to regular people.

Whoever posted that George Carlin skit is right…we know what they want, more for them and less for you. It’s a big club and you ain’t it!

Yes, you clearly don't understand the mechanics of taking a rifle, aiming it at someone and pulling the trigger.

However, the people on here who have done that professionally have explained over and over again why such things as recoil, wind, rifle, barrel, scope, breathing, adrenaline, powder load, experience, target movement and a bunch of other factors effect shooting at someone.

The fact that you don't understand or believe them is your failing, not theirs.

It's just a completely meaningless conversation. Even though there are tons of reasons someone might miss it's a very doable thing to hit a target as big as Trump from that distance. You can't just say "recoil" like a magical explanation.

But the take home point here is; had Trump been killed, you (and pro-Trump people here) would have been hammering home the point that this was a planned assassination by the deep state and a coup attempt. (which I'm not saying, I'm open to different alternatives) But I guess you can't admit that either. You adjust the narrative to what fits you and refuse to think about things a little bit.

Samseau shouldn't be a mod because......he's active on the forum? Interesting rationale there....

Again we're talking about an assassination attempt here, you're talking about something else in your own mind and you can't have a rational discussion about it because of your emotions towards something else.

He's not sticking to the rules himself and acts like a small child!

Do NOT call any members a jew, do not insult the forum members at large
Buddy we're talking about an assassination attempt, you're the one talking about something else because you can't see past your emotions to have a rational discussion on the topic at hand.

Your haven't read the the background, nor did the guy replying to my post. Have no interest in talking to pro-Trump people here at all. It's just lazy, dumb-ass, low IQ bullying from a few posters here. You're twisting reality like a MSM Jew. All the personal attacks where against me to start off with. I didn't go off topic first, they did. They brake the forum rules without anything happening, we get banned etc. Just piss off!

PS; Won't be on the forum for a good while. Thx for the support from the rational members here! If you can't see that this is a setup (all things considered) you're lacking perspective, and you'll realize the mistake in about 3-4 years. That's my last word on that matter.

Last edited:
Back