Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

You really have to respond to Caudecus. (or what his name is again) A lot of weird energy from the delusional Trump-crowd currently. I'm having 50 conversations at once here. Most I've talked to seem surprised that he managed to inflict a "razor cut" to Trumps ear with a supersonic rifle bullet, and then miss all rounds after that. Recoil/wind etc. has nothing to do with it. You can wait a sec and aim again etc. I don't know what happened, but Trump sure is one lucky guy. Not many people in history have been that lucky I must say!
Yes, you clearly don't understand the mechanics of taking a rifle, aiming it at someone and pulling the trigger.

However, the people on here who have done that professionally have explained over and over again why such things as recoil, wind, rifle, barrel, scope, breathing, adrenaline, powder load, experience, target movement and a bunch of other factors effect shooting at someone.

The fact that you don't understand or believe them is your failing, not theirs.

Yes, you clearly don't understand the mechanics of taking a rifle, aiming it at someone and pulling the trigger.

However, the people on here who have done that professionally have explained over and over again why such things as recoil, wind, rifle, barrel, scope, breathing, adrenaline, powder load, experience, target movement and a bunch of other factors effect shooting at someone.

The fact that you don't understand or believe them is your failing, not theirs.

He can't allow himself to concede these things as it would hurt the narrative in his head that he has built himself around, this thread is full of such cases....

Dude calm down...
You're right. We're all a bit pumped and you're doing the right thing to de-escalate. Love you St. Francis 🥰
So far I don't believe you're one of them.
True that.
Making this reflection of failure somehow be Trump's fault is silly...and shows some other pathological disdain for him.
I have some level of "disdain" for him, but I don't believe it's pathological. Since the late 80's the guy's always given me the creeps, today is no exception.
What got your knickers in a twist brah?
Saying that I "hate"Trump. Hate implies I want to hurt the man. Not true. I wish him the best. However, I don't see him putting Jesus Christ at the center of his life anytime soon (atheist boomer gotta' atheist boomer), and therefore, I don't trust him because without accepting Jesus Christ as your Saviour you can never make good decisions. And speaking of, what exactly "Christian" denomination is Donald Trump? He thanked some generic "God" and the USSS (the Deep State institution partially responsible for allowing his ear to get shot off), but what "version" of God does Trump thank? For all I know it could be allah. The guy is so ambiguous on the QC (Question of Christ) that I can only conclude that he is at best a well-intentioned atheist.
Should I bring my own security team when I'm gonna hang out with you in the forest?
Guy's like you will never make it to the forest (or in the forest). Even when offered a free ticket 😉.
This forum is littered with veterans who have been left for dead in 'real life' who have hands on experience with this kind of weaponry so there's no way this thing was "staged", no way at all possible unless they're all playing 80d chess.
Heard. Agree. 👍

So what you're saying is that someone who changes his mind about Trump is not to be trusted and deserving of criticism.

Well that sure is interesting....
No, what I am saying is billions of dollars are tied up in these puppets. They are not allowed to have minds, they do as they are told. IF Trump is willing to pick a guy who trashed him in 2016, then we are getting George Bush v.3.0. Which I already predicted, because his donors this time around are all the big Wall Street and Israel first class.

No, what I am saying is billions of dollars are tied up in these puppets. They are not allowed to have minds, they do as they are told. IF Trump is willing to pick a guy who trashed him in 2016, then we are getting George Bush v.3.0. Which I already predicted, because his donors this time around are all the big Wall Street and Israel first class.
Or a guy changed his mind and recognized that a smart person's views can change with time.

Same for Trump.

Or is every opinion you had 8 years ago the same?

Mine aren't.

Or a guy changed his mind and recognized that a smart person's views can change with time.

Same for Trump.

Or is every opinion you had 8 years ago the same?

Mine aren't.
You don't get billions in donations by satanic elites to be benevolent. You receive this to play a role. At least we know what we are going to get with Trump this time around and there is no more hoping for anything different.

Well that's not what you said, you said he was at issue because he changed his mind about Trump and now you're changing the conversation because that would reflect poorly on you. You need to think about the things you say before you say them, or at the least take accountability for them. Nothing you say is worth anything because you take no accountability for your words nor will you ever admit fault, all you do is deflect when you are presented with something which may challenge the narrative in your mind.

Last edited:
You're right. We're all a bit pumped and you're doing the right thing to de-escalate. Love you St. Francis 🥰

True that.

I have some level of "disdain" for him, but I don't believe it's pathological. Since the late 80's the guy's always given me the creeps, today is no exception.

Saying that I "hate"Trump. Hate implies I want to hurt the man. Not true. I wish him the best. However, I don't see him putting Jesus Christ at the center of his life anytime soon (atheist boomer gotta' atheist boomer), and therefore, I don't trust him because without accepting Jesus Christ as your Saviour you can never make good decisions. And speaking of, what exactly "Christian" denomination is Donald Trump? He thanked some generic "God" and the USSS (the Deep State institution partially responsible for allowing his ear to get shot off), but what "version" of God does Trump thank? For all I know it could be allah. The guy is so ambiguous on the QC (Question of Christ) that I can only conclude that he is at best a well-intentioned atheist.

Guy's like you will never make it to the forest (or in the forest). Even when offered a free ticket 😉.

Heard. Agree. 👍

Brother please always remember that anything I ever say to you here is just discourse among like minded men who are ultimately on the same side. I would buy any man here 20 shots of whiskey and a steak bigger than their head any day on Gods Earth, even the ones who didn't feel the same way i did about it.

They wanted to take out Trump because he wants peace with Russia. Same with Biden. They want to replace them to start a direct confrontation. Biden doesnt want peace. But also doesn´t want escalation. He is doing what I used to do with stupid clients who make stupid demands. Stall them. Give them bits so they shut up. But they are losing patience with him.

The coup on Biden and Trump is made by the same faction: Hillary Clinton. Only this spoiled retarded crazy bitch would have the audacity to try to kill an ex president. And being so greedy to destroy the democratic party just for her self interests. The kenyan might also be involved. Afterall his husband might be the candidate to replace Biden. But this is the crazy bitch operation. With republicans of course. But what they want is Russia. Did the bitch release any statement about the assasination yet? What contacts does this bitch have to have so much power?

The problem with Trump is: first he can´t prevent a terrorist attack. I think this is pretty clear by now. And second how will he react when it happens. He might nominate the guy who will give the bombs to the terrorists. Completely unfit. A terrorist attack with Trump will be made by Houthis. And they will blame it on Iran. Trump said if Israelis want to fight Iran they can do it by themselves. But with a terror attack. Everything changes.

Nobody would believe Russia to make a terrorist attack with Trump in office.

He is the right guy to pump people to die for israelis. The way he stood up and said fight. Man you are the one who was in office and only nominated snakes. People are suppose to fight against the government machine. When he could with the stroke of a pen made a silent coup. What is this guy doing? Sending people to be slaughtered against the government machine. sendindg them to jail? He can do a silent coup by putting real republicans in the relevant positions. But he wants to shift his responsibility to people. Retard.

When will this old people die. Fuck.

At elite level. Every detail matters. A small thing you think is irrelevant.

They need to release all communications between secret services on this attempt.
This is kind of echoing back to my bush era thread. The faction that wants Biden and Trump gone are called “the neocons.” George Bush was a neocon. They’re basically DNC that are pro war. What happened is I believed after McCain losing in ‘08 the neocons adopted socially progressive values. Now they’re back and here to do it again. And they thought we were wouldn’t notice if they’re fat and gay this time

Well that's not what you said, you said he was at issue because he changed his mind about Trump and now you're changing the conversation because that would reflect poorly on you. You need to think about the things you say before you say them, or at the least take accountability for them. Nothing you say is worth anything because you take no accountability for your words nor will you ever admit fault, all you do is deflect when you are presented with something which may challenge the narrative in your mind.

Did he change his opinion of Trump (unlikely, he has no opinion, he is an expensive tool of the elites to not have an opinion) or is Trump such a lack of a threat to the system that he can now get the support of the establishment? The latter is the obvious case, this is great news, the ability for Trump to sell this country to young men will get tougher and tougher the more obvious it looks.

I remember when Trump picked Pence, a few saw Pence as too establishment for Trump, but generally people said that Pence was a good middle-of-the-road choice to appease the GOPe. Well, we all saw how that turned out.

No one is more establishment than these military career politicians, and Trump is going to pick one to be his VP?

Back