Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

So is trump still controlled opposition?
Yes, he is a Roy Cohn protege. If you don't know who that is, I highly suggest you read up on him.

That doesn't mean there are still not some satanic elites who don't like him because he goes a little too far in his bravado. And that the far leftists elements still don't want to kill him. But when the far leftist elements attack him, they don't attack him because he is a Zionist, they attack him on the false principle that he is "literally Hitler" which just poisons the well further.

If Trump wins the election (as he should) and Antifa isn't rounded up as a terrorist organization (which they will not be), even after they tried to kill him, that is more than telling. It is okay, we don't vote our way out of this, we all know this, so it doesn't matter.

Not true. Nixon refused protection from secret service.

I can check the law. But I doubt he cant secure his own protection.

He is superficial. I said this before. He has obviously high IQ. Trump is smart. And good hearted. But he is just an useless punk. I know a lot of guys like him. Lazy fucks.

Truth of matter he cant protect himself. Let alone others. And no way he will be able to dwarf a terrorist attack. Inside job or not.

Just like with corona he will blindsided. It doesnt matter if its an inside job or outside job. He doesnt have a psycho trait. To prevent it from hapening. He is like a bambi running in the forest waiting to be put down. He is unfit. And this is objective. I dislike him because he is a reckless fool. No plan. He is a child.

Now im 100% certain he is not corrupt. Or just normal corrupt. Truth is he is just an useless bum. A blonde bimbo. Who is lazy.

Trump is not a man of the people. What are people smoking? This dude never worked a day in his life. And its obvious.

The odds of a terrorist attack hapening in west during his presidency increased tremendously. And the day he wins I will start doing serious work to leave to south America in a 24h notice if needed. I already chose the country. If he wins. This winter Im going there with wife and kids to start organizing stuff.

Musk (who is partially in bed with military) is openly supporting Trump. And comparing him to Roosevelt?!?! Wtf? Pear Harbor?

The fact he raised his fist doesnt mean he has killer instinct. It means he is reckless and has courage. He is an hotspur. Thats not what you want from a guy conducting the biggest superpower affaires. He reacts instead of antecipating.

Which branch do you work for? CIA? FBI? NSA? You glow more than a freaking highlight pen

I do have a question...

Why didn't the Antifa assassins use a .50 caliber and aim for his body mass, making it a certain kill. I understand with a 5.56 that the bullet proof clothing Trump wears might protect him, so they aimed for his head, but why not just use a bigger caliber, hit center mass, and make it a much easier shot?

The answer probably is: "the drugged-up idiots who tried to shoot Trump probably didn't think it through". But is there another reason they might have not chosen the larger caliber and easier shot?

animated adjective

an·i·mat·ed ˈa-nə-ˌmā-təd

1a: endowed with life or the qualities of life : ALIVE
animated creatures

1b: full of movement and activity
an animated crowd

1c: full of vigor and spirit : LIVELY
an animated discussion

Makes no sense, but it's doesn't matter anyway. Trump is on his way to the presidency and that will be a horrible scenario in the end. Not much will happen in 4 years, and then it will be "back to prison" for all of us. Just as I feared most. Not much more to be said about that. Trump might not be a bad guy, but to attach so much hope to him is meaningless.

Yes, he is a Roy Cohn protege. If you don't know who that is, I highly suggest you read up on him.

That doesn't mean there are still not some satanic elites who don't like him because he goes a little too far in his bravado. And that the far leftists elements still don't want to kill him. But when the far leftist elements attack him, they don't attack him because he is a Zionist, they attack him on the false principle that he is "literally Hitler" which just poisons the well further.

If Trump wins the election (as he should) and Antifa isn't rounded up as a terrorist organization (which they will not be), even after they tried to kill him, that is more than telling. It is okay, we don't vote our way out of this, we all know this, so it doesn't matter.

You're hedging your bets I see, God forbid you lose that fragile narrative you've built yourself around because then what....

I do have a question...

Why didn't the Antifa assassins use a .50 caliber and aim for his body mass, making it a certain kill. I understand with a 5.56 that the bullet proof clothing Trump wears might protect him, so they aimed for his head, but why not just use a bigger caliber, hit center mass, and make it a much easier shot?

The answer probably is: "the drugged-up idiots who tried to shoot Trump probably didn't think it through". But is there another reason they might have not chosen the larger caliber and easier shot?

Yea bruh why didn't they just use a .50 cal for his bullet proof clothing

I don't get it... Why not just research Roy Cohn for a few minutes, heck, here is his wikipedia page...

Roy Cohn - wikipedia

Because I have a mind of my own I can form my own thoughts and conclusions, I don't need other people's words to enable whatever is in my head. I honestly would rather hear your personal opinions over reading an internet link, you seem to be obsessed with internet education I've noticed.

Because I have a mind of my own I can form my own thoughts and conclusions, I don't need other people's words to enable whatever is in my head. I honestly would rather hear your personal opinions over reading an internet link, you seem to be obsessed with internet education I've noticed.
This isn't about having a mind of your own, LOL. This is about simply looking at who was there forming Trump 50 years ago.

I do have a question...

It's an interesting question. A 50 caliber rifle is very heavy, and would be hard to lug around. However, a 7.62mm round could pierce a Kevlar vest. That would be light enough for maneuverability.

It's an interesting question. A 50 caliber rifle is very heavy, and would be hard to lug around. However, a 7.62mm round could pierce a Kevlar vest. That would be light enough for maneuverability.
True. I think I had heard they used silencers and maybe that was part of their decision making as well. Sounds like they really thought they would escape the shooting after the fact. Some real drugged-up losers.

He hasn't taken it down yet. This is from January.

The fact that Nikki is pressing ahead exposes the ugly underbelly of this race: there’s no way she can defeat Trump through the front door, so her donor puppet masters are propping her up long enough while plotting to eliminate Trump from the ballot. It’s ugly. But it’s the TRUTH

Who the fuck you think you are - wipe your mouth after licking his ass.

Who gave you the entitlement to respond to people’s opinions like a fucking elementary teacher. Get a life, you’re aging.
Haha well you post mindless garbage and said this was all a pr stunt.

There's a dead guy now.

Your point was stupid, incorrect, and Im simply pointing that out.

The fact that you got soooooo upset really proves my point.

Maybe the internet is not the place for you and you need to go enjoy nature.

This European knows that shooting his ear is near impossible on a moving target, and I shoot AR pattern rifles at longer distances, and I'm pretty good at it.

Even with a good bolt action and good scope, it is a very difficult shot, on a moving target.

I agree on the ear thing, but not that it's a very difficult shot, that's simply not true. A man standing in one spot is not counted as a moving target either. This guy is shooting at 770 yards with an AR-15 in strong wind and it's pretty precise. Realize that there's a lot of variables here of course.

Last edited:
I agree on the ear thing, but not that it's a very difficult shot, that's simply not true. A man standing in one spot is not counted as a moving target either.
It's not difficult if you are a trained shooter. But it's not per say an easy shot. At 150nyards a headshot is something many people would miss, even some who are regular shooters.

I don't know that some on here are really knowledgeable on firearms and shooting and it's really really close to me that some pontificators have not shot at small things at 150 yards that move like a person's head or a small animal.

Back