Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Not true. Nixon refused protection from secret service.

I can check the law. But I doubt he cant secure his own protection.

He is superficial. I said this before. He has obviously high IQ. Trump is smart. And good hearted. But he is just an useless punk. I know a lot of guys like him. Lazy fucks.

Truth of matter he cant protect himself. Let alone others. And no way he will be able to dwarf a terrorist attack. Inside job or not.

Just like with corona he will blindsided. It doesnt matter if its an inside job or outside job. He doesnt have a psycho trait. To prevent it from hapening. He is like a bambi running in the forest waiting to be put down. He is unfit. And this is objective. I dislike him because he is a reckless fool. No plan. He is a child.

Now im 100% certain he is not corrupt. Or just normal corrupt. Truth is he is just an useless bum. A blonde bimbo. Who is lazy.

Trump is not a man of the people. What are people smoking? This dude never worked a day in his life. And its obvious.

The odds of a terrorist attack hapening in west during his presidency increased tremendously. And the day he wins I will start doing serious work to leave to south America in a 24h notice if needed. I already chose the country. If he wins. This winter Im going there with wife and kids to start organizing stuff.

Musk (who is partially in bed with military) is openly supporting Trump. And comparing him to Roosevelt?!?! Wtf? Pear Harbor?

The fact he raised his fist doesnt mean he has killer instinct. It means he is reckless and has courage. He is an hotspur. Thats not what you want from a guy conducting the biggest superpower affaires. He reacts instead of antecipating.

You've contradicted none of my main points, which is that Trump isn't responsible for the SS. It's controlled by the Biden admin through the DHS.

For Trump to turn down millions of dollars worth of SS and pay for it himself makes no sense either. When Nixon turned down the SS, he had been out of office for nearly a decade and the threat to him was severely diminished.

Your arguments make no sense brother, you're grasping at straws.

Purely technical:
For a skilled shooter at that range, the intentional "ear shot" is doable, but only with a very well tuned rifle, and only just- perfect calm wind etc.

Most unskilled shooters can't hit a head shot or even center mass at that range.

IMHO: unskilled shooter scenario

I don't know enough about this subject to say. Do you have experience as a sharp-shooter? I'll buy it if so, but there's few rational explanations left here. That he just missed by centimeteres is hard to swallow for me at least!

Yeah I'm sure this 20 year old managed to intentionally land an ear-shot as Trump erratically swiveled his head around as he does when speaking at these rallies.

The leftist media won't report this but all the subsequent shots were actually just the shooter spelling out "Ridin' with Biden" on the wall with bullet holes.

I'm leaning towards the following theory; The shooter was a deranged/crazy Trump supporter. His goal was to "help" trump win by performing a near assassination. It explains the clumsy 15$ donation to the Dems even though he was a registered Republican, and also the near miss. He aimed for the ear on purpose in other words.

The wind factor would make such a "deliberate near miss" way too dangerous to pull off.
Also, this was a 20 year old kid....not a expert sharpshooter with years of experience.
Even an expert marksman would never attempt such a dangerous shot to miss on purpose.

Also please remember an innocent person was killed, and 2 others seriously injured.
Is Trump really going to stage a "fake event" where innocent people are killed and injured ?

Last edited:
The wind factor would make such a "deliberate near miss" way too dangerous to pull off.
Also, this was a 20 year old kid....not a expert sharpshooter with years of experience.
Even an expert marksman would never attempt such a dangerous shot to miss on purpose.

Also please remember an innocent person was killed, and 2 others seriously injured.
Who's going to stage a fake event where innocent people are killed and injured ?

Stage a fake event? I don't know how difficult that shot would really be. As far as I can see it would be hard but not impossible. But it's only a theory as to what could have happened. A deranged person wouldn't care about who was in the line of fire though.

Have a hard time believing the officials where in on it in some way. And I have an even harder time believing it was that close just by chance/luck. (intending to kill Trump) Not to mention he was a white, 20yo Republican! What's your explanation?

Not the turned his head thing again.

He did turn his head. There is video footage.
I don't know enough about this subject to say. Do you have experience as a sharp-shooter? I'll buy it if so, but there's few rational explanations left here. That he just missed by centimeteres is hard to swallow for me at least!

Why? Do you think that even battle-hardened veterans hits dead centre with every single shot? Again, too many movies.

Everyone turns their head, but no one can say what things would look like from the perspective of the shooter at the time he took the shot that hit his ear.

I didn't base it on movies but the requirements of the FBI/Army rifle skills. And again, I'm thinking out of the box on this one since there's no obvious explanations that make sense.

Have a hard time believing the officials where in on it in some way. And I have an even harder time believing it was that close just by chance/luck. (intending to kill Trump) Not to mention he was a white, 20yo Republican! What's your explanation?

The most obvious theory is that security was told to not react until after shots had been fired.
The same exact thing happened with JFK in 1963 when the security precautions were all compromised

The most obvious theory is that security was told to not react until after shots had been fired.
The same exact thing happened with JFK in 1963 when the security precautions were all compromised

That's an alternative I can buy. But still pretty rad!

Stage a fake event? I don't know how difficult that shot would really be. As far as I can see it would be hard but not impossible. But it's only a theory as to what could have happened. A deranged person wouldn't care about who was in the line of fire though.

The best way to prove your theory would be to make an arrangement with a sniper to skim a bullet across your cheek then knick your ear while you are moving your head back and forth.

This will prove it's reasonable that Trump would have arranged yesteray's shot on purpose.

Do it! You'll be famous! What could go wrong?

The best way to prove your theory would be to make an arrangement with a sniper to skima bullet across your cheek then knick your ear while you are moving your head back and forth.

This will prove it's reasonable that Trump would have arranged yesteray's shot on purpose.

Do it! You'll be fzmous! What could go wrong?

You're just making things up. Haven't said any of that.

I don't know how difficult that shot would really be. As far as I can see it would be hard but not impossible

I think you do know how hard that shot would be when you imagine choosing to be shot at the way you're suggesting Trump did.

The best way to prove your theory would be to make an arrangement with a sniper to skim across your cheek then knick your ear while you are moving your head back and forth.

Do it! You'll be fzmous What could go wrong?

I think you do know how hard that shot would be when you imagine choosing to be shot at the way you're suggesting Trump did.

You should read what I wrote. Choosing to be shot?

Back