• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Completely false and ignorant to reality. But the rest of your post is correct Trump is powerless, just like every other American.

But expecting Trump to change anything is not the plan right now.

The plan, is, and has been, to waste our enemy's time. Time is the great equalizer. Trump causes infighting among the (((elites))) which means they spend less time attacking us or engaging in worthless wars.

There was a 7 month shutdown under Trump. That is real progress. Having our government do nothing is more time wasted that these old demons do not have. Time is their enemy, time is our friend.

Since the average American is incapable of defending themselves or organizing, then wasting our enemy's time is the next best solution. A Trump victory results in years wasted for the opposition, which we would not have with anyone else - they would roll over and give the opposition everything they want with little fight, like Ron Johnson or Kevin McCarthy.

Soon the Republican party will be dead no matter what, and Americans will be living in a full communist war-state, and nothing will hold the state back as it marches full steam towards obliteration of civilization.

A vote for Trump is simply squeezing the last drop of value out of the Republican party before the real terror begins.

Therefore, all criticisms of Trump are worthless and retarded, because they miss the big picture. There is no one else besides Trump who can meaningfully slow down the Talmuds at this point, which is why Talmudic Jews do everything they can to destroy this man.
Out of all the posts on this topic recently, this is actually the best reason given to vote Trump.

It buys us all 5 more years to get ourselves together but that's about all it does.

The level of despair of american people is brutal. And western in general. Not good. This thread is not a good sign for the future. Its desperation. And bad things will come from this. Its fantasy world. The landing will be hard. Hope Im wrong.

Q

Last edited:
The level of despair of american people is brutal. And western in general. Not good. This thread is not a good sign for the future. Its desperation. And bad things will come from this. Its fantasy world. The landing will be hard. Hope Im wrong.

Q

Why do your posts have different writing styles and levels of literacy. Does more than one person post from your account?

Why do your posts have different writing styles and levels of literacy. Does more than one person post from your account?
Why do you make childish questions when you don´t like what you read? Your feelings are irrelevant to reality. They change nothing.

Q

Last edited:
It sure isn't.
You mean the last 2 years of RVF which lead to it´s downfall and closing?

In 2009 Roosh selected 10 users to create a private group where we shared photos and stories of girls we banged. It was named the founding fathers. Were you a part of this group? Kona, etc. You probably weren´t. And you know what happened to this group? It closed.

Last years of RVF Roosh entered a vicious cycle were he became dependent and hostage from a small group of posters. The content continued to fall. And more dependent he became. Until he lacked the ability to attract users. It was a complete perversion of the initial RVF. Which was mostly a self help group.

But if the goal is only allow a few to post. Why not create a private forum? If youre only allowed to praise Trump. A guy who created the worse bio weapon maybe in human history. Why is this a public forum? Trump is somehow a sacred cow. Are you this desperate?

Q

Last edited:
Last time Trump ran for president he talked about all the good he was going to do for the country.

This time all he talks about is how bad he is being treated and how corrupt the "Democrats" are.

It's all negativity, all the time. And on top of that the constant kissing up to Israel. Sickening. He didn't do that last time around either.

Last time Trump ran for president he talked about all the good he was going to do for the country.

This time all he talks about is how bad he is being treated and how corrupt the "Democrats" are.

It's all negativity, all the time. And on top of that the constant kissing up to Israel. Sickening. He didn't do that last time around either.
What could he say? I will make america great again? He was already president. And was subdued by the elite. If he in fact wasn´t in it. Because it´s a thought which is crossing my mind lately. But I think not. He is too dumb for them to let him in on their plans.

Q

Last edited:
What could he say? I will make america great again? He was already president. And was subdued by the elite. If he in fact wasn´t in it. Because it´s a thought which is crossing my mind lately. But I think not. He is too dumb for them to let him in on their plans.

Yes. Last time his selling point was that he wasn't a politician and was going to "change things". He had all these grand plans that came to nothing.

What is even his selling point now? It's just moaning and complaining. Oh, and that he is going to be Israel's bitch even more than Joe Biden.

Out of all the posts on this topic recently, this is actually the best reason given to vote Trump.

It buys us all 5 more years to get ourselves together but that's about all it does.

This (Samseau's point) is the exact opposite of my thinking. It's much better to have a crappy but relatively stable situation with Biden and let anger build up towards a potentially much better, younger and more radical (conservative) candidate in -28. Rather than to have a few years, probably less than five as I see things going crazy already from midterms and onwards with Trump, and then have the perfect setup for a very radical left candidate.

I think this is the desired way forward by the elites. Have Trump, low interest, asset inflation, pro-Israel, Big-words that the media can use to the fullest...not much real change. And then push the radical left playbook after that with God knows what issues. It's gonna be bad. Real Bad!

Well spotted !!
Right...

Look for Qanon twitter he might have the answer. Or the white hats. Or the dragons. Or whatever other psyop bullshit we heard from the time the clown was in presidency.

If you don´t vote for Trump you have to vote for Biden? Why? You know what you can do? Here´s an idea: Don´t vote. How´s that? F. them.

The Trump train. Last stop: a cliff.

Q

Last edited:
What if we just ban Trump threads? I think Roosh would have done that had he been the admin still...

Or ban you... Which Roosh would have definitely done.

Do you remember when 0bama took office and every right-wing pundit complained about how much he extended the power of the executive office and that, through executive orders, he was basically a dictator?

It would've been good if Trump fought that hard, but here we are.
Obama also had the entire media and deep state establishment on his side, not to mention a stronger infrastructure. Don't forget his strong political history in one of the most corrupt states ever - Illinois. Obama started out there as a community organizer. If you know what that entails in Illinois, you would know that it creates amazing name recognition.

Trump fighting hard is not the same. He got marginal results because his political acumen and political infrastructure were almost non-existent.

The low-quality posts are becoming rather boring - friendly warning that trash posts without contributing to a meaningful conversation will result in thread bans.

As I posted earlier, the narrative is the same across many trash posts. I'm talking about posts from guys that think Trump was supposed to be their savior, or Messiah, who was going to deliver them from personal responsibility. Great thing about this thread is that it separates the trash from the original Trump thread. Downside is that it's trash. So, another upside is that it's likely a great place to find the next round of bans.

Why do you make childish questions when you don´t like what you read? Your feelings are irrelevant to reality. They change nothing.

Q

It was actually a dead serious question and not meant as an insult, it's hard not to notice. I don't get emotional over politics anymore, to hell with all of them.

Last edited:
This (Samseau's point) is the exact opposite of my thinking. It's much better to have a crappy but relatively stable situation with Biden and let anger build up towards a potentially much better, younger and more radical (conservative) candidate in -28. Rather than to have a few years, probably less than five as I see things going crazy already from midterms and onwards with Trump, and then have the perfect setup for a very radical left candidate.

I think this is the desired way forward by the elites. Have Trump, low interest, asset inflation, pro-Israel, Big-words that the media can use to the fullest...not much real change. And then push the radical left playbook after that with God knows what issues. It's gonna be bad. Real Bad!

You fail to understand how party politics in America work.

If Biden stays in, Democrats consolidate power and destroy the anti-Israel leftwing. Conversely if Trump gets in, it will be seen as a rebuke to the pro-Corporate, pro-Israel wing of the Democrat party, dividing it harshly in time for 2028.

Likewise, if Biden stays in, it will be seen as a harsh rebuke of the pro-America First right-wing of the Republican party, which is also the most anti-Israel wing due to it's isolationism. The pro-Israel lobby of the republican party, which is half of the Republican party, will immediately consolidate control and destroy the American first party.

If Biden wins again, the Talmudic Jews will consolidate power completely over the parties and no amount of discontent will do anything in the future. Any anger in 2028 will be looking at a brick wall as both parties will be 100% Israel, 100% pro-Jew.
But if Trump wins, the infighting in each party will skyrocket, forcing Talmudic Jews into the defensive, as both anti-Israel factions of each party will become emboldened, but for different reasons.
Even though Trump says he's the most pro-Israel President ever, it doesn't matter, because:
1. Trump's bark is bigger than his bite and most of what he says doesn't matter.
2. Trump is sensitive to public opinion, and wars won't look good for him, so he will seek to end them contrary to what the Talmuds want.
Look at Zelensky, calling Trump a "loser" if he goes for peace:

They really fear Trump, even though Trump is all bark and no bite, because of what Trump represents. He represents a challenge to Talmudic authority, and that's enough to scare Talmudic Jews into making huge unforced errors through their own neuroticism.

They will probably ram through massive war bills, with veto-proof majorities, even if Trump wins. Trump will then look innocent (even if he's not) which then allows the public to start fighting the people in Congress, instead of looking at the Presidency all the time.

Who Trump actually is barely matters anymore, it's what he has come to represent that is important, and will ultimately move politics along in the direction in favor of the people and away from the (((elites))).

I'm voting for Trump to make a statement against the politicalization and corruption of our criminal justice system.

Whoever wins has Israel's back. Trump or Biden. Some forces are too strong right now. Defeating them will take a generation.

I recently watched Mike Malice on The Twins Pod podcast. He said Romney's loss in 2012 was a good thing because it paved the way for MAGA. He said the same could be true if Trump loses this time, but I don't think that's anything anyone can foresee.

I feel like there are two sides of the road on this, beyond just liking or disliking Trump. Even if you dislike Trump it doesn't mean you're dumb enough to support Biden, I don't think that is it.

It's the difference between men that have something to lose and men who don't. One side wants more time to prepare and is still hopeful that things can turn around so their loved ones don't have to suffer and the other side simply wants to rip the band aid off because why not, they're unhappy anyway so might as well let it get bad for everyone hoping it will lead to a better life, or just the concept that misery loves company.

Back