Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

I seriously doubt it's working. You claim to be receiving tons of PMs in support which I find hard to believe considering how much ire you consistently draw with all of your posts - not just from the other posters but even from the two admins that are most involved in looking over the contents of this forum. Even the guys who are posting about fake earth and fake everything topics which are far more controversial and contentious seem to get more support even if do also get tons of pushback while you seem to get consistent negative reactions no matter what. This isn't just my opinion. This is something that anyone else who isn't me can see just be reading all of the interactions here and also by remembering the sort of interactions you were having on the previous forum. If anything you are putting poison pills in the sort of ideas you are trying to promote and are actually driving people away. If there was some ideology out there I wanted to sabotage and I had (((power))) I would install you to be the spokesperson of that ideology. Again, it's not the ideas you promote you so much (hence why I'm not even taking the conversation towards those topics) but just poison fog you emit into every thread you take part in.
I never said anything about "tons" of PMs, I said I have received them, and I have. If you want to build a strawman to call me a "liar" feel free, it doesn't look good.

Most the guys who support my views have either left this forum or rarely stop by. But they understand and they themselves are spreading the word. It will only grow.

If you, in 2024, still think Trump is going to change anything or we are going to vote our way out of this, then you are not my audience and your opinion of me means absolutely nothing.

Me running for office will change nothing. If I were to run for office and didn't repeat the GOP talking points, then they would cut funding and support the Democrat. This has already happened many times before.
Not office. What office? US president? Some local leadership.

Haha sorry to break to you buddy but racking up debt with 4 years of partying it up to a degree was the easy path, any crackhead could have done that. I have a degree it was a total waste of time and as soon as I realized that I moved on.
I am not a huge fan of most college degrees either. But I don't blame 18 year olds for doing what they were told to do and then have the rug pulled out from under them. And I don't want to live in a country where working 40 hours a week isn't good enough to have a decent life.

I am not a huge fan of most college degrees either. But I don't blame 18 year olds for doing what they were told to do and then have the rug pulled out from under them. And I don't want to live in a country where working 40 hours a week isn't good enough to have a decent life.
They went to shit colleges. Good universities companies will fight to hire you.

Instead of wasting time in this forum.

Apply for some local leadership position. If I didn’t had kids. But at the same time. If I didn’t have kids . Why bother? Anyway if you care so much. Do it.

So wait wait, are we supposed to work hard or not? You don't even know what you're saying anymore.....
I said save every penny, not work 60 hours a week like a slave and accept it because you are "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps". Do it with the purpose of removing this satanic regime, maybe after you are gone but the savings live on.

I said save every penny, not work 60 hours a week like a slave and accept it because you are "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps". Do it with the purpose of removing this satanic regime, maybe after you are gone but the savings live on.
The savings you are going to pass on to the kids you refuse to have?

Just more example of another criticism I've raised about your posts in the past. You can go into extensive details about how everything is wrong and will craft long post after long post about it but when it to actionable solutions you can only muster up one sentence ("Save every penny, support your own people, and get ready for some real bad times by being prepared in every facet needed.") with none of the detail you would put into your doom posts. And since you're so miserable even when you write a semi-positive post there's tons of other more-detailed posts you've written already that counteracts the one semi-positive post you have. "Work hard and save your money to fight back against the Satanist regime so our people can have a better future and trust in God" very well and good but then that's contradicted by post after post of "I worked hard a gorllion hours 366 days 13 months a year and I hate my life because of it (but you told people to work hard and save money?) and don't have kids (I thought you said the we need to preserve the future for our descendants) and don't go to church cause they are all co-opted already (but you said to trust in God?)

So wait a minute, if your life sucks your advice is to not do anything about it? How does one "save every penny" in this horrible economy you speak of without working? I'm genuinely asking, what is your advice to people? I know it's very different from mine but I would like to hear yours regardless.

The savings you are going to pass on to the kids you refuse to have?

Just more example of another criticism I've raised about your posts in the past. You can go into extensive details about how everything is wrong and will craft long post after long post about it but when it to actionable solutions you can only muster up one sentence ("Save every penny, support your own people, and get ready for some real bad times by being prepared in every facet needed.") with none of the detail you would put into your doom posts. And since you're so miserable even when you write a semi-positive post there's tons of other more-detailed posts you've written already that counteracts the one semi-positive post you have. "Work hard and save your money to fight back against the Satanist regime so our people can have a better future and trust in God" very well and good but then that's contradicted by post after post of "I worked hard a gorllion hours 366 days 13 months a year and I hate my life because of it (but you told people to work hard and save money?) and don't have kids (I thought you said the we need to preserve the future for our descendants) and don't go to church cause they are all co-opted already (but you said to trust in God?)
Or pass on to organizations who will continue the battle. This battle has been raging for 2,000 years, I don't think it ends any time soon. I pray that it does, but the situation doesn't look like a quick fix.

Saving every penny, learning trades to make more money, and saving that money to give to organizations who will battle on is the only path forward. At this time, I do not see an organization I would say is worth supporting, but one will come along in due time.

So wait a minute, if your life sucks your advice is to not do anything about it? How does one "save every penny" in this horrible economy you speak of without working? I'm genuinely asking, what is your advice to people? I know it's very different from mine but I would like to hear yours regardless.
The strawman by the purple pill gang is really getting old. I never said don't work, did it?

Working 40 hours a week was never good enough to live a decent life, not at the start at least or maybe you just got lucky with something stupid, you have a very romanticized and highly false view of how things used to be.

The strawman by the purple pill gang is really getting old. I never said don't work, did it?

No but you said don't work a lot of hours but also saying to save every penny you can and also said you can't make it in this economy. So again what is your message????

I am going to go on the internet and get men to think differently. My goal is to destroy the "conservative" "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" nonsense world view. And it is working.

So do you have a youtube channel? A twitter account? How are you influencing people?

On this forum, you are merely preaching to the choir. You aren't making any serious influence. This forum is a think tank for smart men to hone their ideas and perfect their thoughts.

We then take the smart ideas on this forum into the real world to get real world results.

If you aren't going to go into the real world, but instead choose to sit in the computer chair all day, what other ways are you "influencing"? Otherwise if all you do is just post here then making the same messages ad infinitium, you are wasting your time.

So do you have a youtube channel? A twitter account? How are you influencing people?

On this forum, you are merely preaching to the choir. You aren't making any serious influence. This forum is a think tank for smart men to hone their ideas and perfect their thoughts.

We then take the smart ideas on this forum into the real world to get real world results.

If you aren't going to go into the real world, but instead choose to sit in the computer chair all day, what other ways are you "influencing"? Otherwise if all you do is just post here then making the same messages ad infinitium, you are wasting your time.
Preaching to the choir? Looking at the last few pages of this thread... really?

Preaching to the choir? Looking at the last few pages of this thread... really?

So two guys disagree with you and you think the rest of the forum doesn't agree that this country is anti-God garbage? The posters ragging on you are focusing on YOU, not your ideas.

This is a dissident forum and hating our culture is par for the course. Post after post pretty much on the same page.

What, exactly, are you doing to evangelize the masses? Because posting here isn't going to do a damn thing for the future of America, unless you bring in millions of new users here.

So two guys disagree with you and you think the rest of the forum doesn't agree that this country is anti-God garbage? The posters ragging on you are focusing on YOU, not your ideas.

This is a dissident forum and hating our culture is par for the course. Post after post pretty much on the same page.

What, exactly, are you doing to evangelize the masses? Because posting here isn't going to do a damn thing for the future of America, unless you bring in millions of new users here.
I would say it is 3 or 4 posters. I had no idea that many still thought the country was in decent shape. I will just keep getting young men to realize the "conservative" talking points are poison and to disregard them.

I 100% think the country is anti-God garbage and I'm not okay with it. But that doesn't mean life doesn't have beauty and that doesn't mean all is lost and we need to give up, anyone spreading that message is poison to themselves and anyone around them.

Your only value in this world is what you are to God and the people you love. That is not lost.

Work what makes you comfortable. Don't kill yourself for this satanic system.

So pretty much don't do too much, got it....oh and also save every penny and there is nothing out there for people.

Yea that makes lots of sense. So you don't follow your own advice I see.

Don't use buzzwords to make the things you say make sense, you do that a lot as your auto fall back....."satanic system" right. Nothing is satanic about working hard to get ahead, that's just excuses.

Back