Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Bud Light here is a case of asking forgiveness without repentance. They're still parasites selling poison water. Hard to think of a motivation to ask people to go back to Bud Light besides some financial incentive for him or his family (Trump Jr. also said people should forgive Bud Light). Double perplexing when you remember Trump doesn't drink at all, so why would he be encouraging anyone to drink a certain brand of alcohol?
Trump owns between $1 and $5 of Ambev (Bud Light owner's) stock. This is about money over doing what is right, for Trump again. Trump is such a morally bankrupt man that in his last days he still puts profit over doing what is right. A disgusting human, through and through, and the pied piper that lead his strongest supporters right to the gulag.

Bud Light here is a case of asking forgiveness without repentance. They're still parasites selling poison water. Hard to think of a motivation to ask people to go back to Bud Light besides some financial incentive for him or his family (Trump Jr. also said people should forgive Bud Light). Double perplexing when you remember Trump doesn't drink at all, so why would he be encouraging anyone to drink a certain brand of alcohol?

Budweiser employees 19000 people.

The point is that is about saving an American Brand. Ambev may or may not own them but if they go away, 19K people are out of a job.

That's why Trump/Dana White are endorsing ect.

This is an opportunity for the brand to reject and move away from the poor- progay choices of one of their VP's. A dumb cunt who shouldnt be working at a beer company period....

Budweiser employees 19000 people.

The point is that is about saving an American Brand. Ambev may or may not own them but if they go away, 19K people are out of a job.

That's why Trump/Dana White are endorsing ect.

This is an opportunity for the brand to reject and move away from the poor- progay choices of one of their VP's. A dumb **** who shouldnt be working at a beer company period....

I understand this logic, and it's a fair point. So I'll give you that and say I was mostly wrong in my judgment here, to assume fault.

However I'll just say a better move would have been to endorse a fully American owned and operated beer brand, if that was his concern. Like Yuengling up here in the northeast, could have turned that into a national brand by now.

I understand this logic, and it's a fair point. So I'll give you that and say I was mostly wrong in my judgment here, to assume fault.

However I'll just say a better move would have been to endorse a fully American owned and operated beer brand, if that was his concern. Like Yuengling up here in the northeast, could have turned that into a national brand by now.
Yep, but that would mean he would do the right thing for the American people, and not for his puppet masters and his greed of having more money before he is too old to think.

And we saw first hand for four years he isn't going to do the right thing for the American people.

You are certainly encouraged to take such wise advice yourself, which you have so generously anointed us with.
I haven't insulted anyone except obvious trolls or repetitive posters. I was talking with Choppa and you stepped in with a personal attack directed at me about age and so I returned the favor with a Hindu joke (or two). How does it feel? You're obviously butt hurt about it which you should be. This is a Christian forum and all those who do not accept Christ are going to hell. I don't know what else to tell you about that. You started it with me and so I'll finish it with you. I've been an RVF member and CIK member for 12+ years total and so I will not stand down on a personal attack. PM me if you wish to insult me further (and I will do the same).

It's Trump's continued asinine comments about his beautiful vaccines that make me still not trust him. Obviously there is no better option for President, sadly. I feel that voting for him is just slowing down the train of State from going over the cliff. It'll take longer to happen, but it will still happen.

View attachment 5973

Vaccines beating cancer ??

It's Trump's continued asinine comments about his beautiful vaccines that make me still not trust him. Obviously there is no better option for President, sadly. I feel that voting for him is just slowing down the train of State from going over the cliff. It'll take longer to happen, but it will still happen.

View attachment 5973

They're all part of the same satanic club, disgusting how he twists the cancer aspect of those poison shots.

They're all part of the same satanic club, disgusting how he twists the cancer aspect of those poison shots.
I would like to think that his using capitalized P, V, and C might be referring to something else (hidden meaning), but I don't think he is that subtle.

View attachment 5973

I there was any lingering doubt about Trump being part of the club, this should remove it! I don't think the lack of other options is an argument for supporting Trump either. It won't make any difference in the long run who wins the next election. I'm more positive about Elon Musk as a semi-political leader. He really has made a difference.

I there was any lingering doubt about Trump being part of the club, this should remove it! I don't think the lack of other options is an argument for supporting Trump either. It won't make any difference in the long run who wins the next election. I'm more positive about Elon Musk as a semi-political leader. He really has made a difference.
It may not be Trump being part of the "club", but rather, his pride is too great to admit he was wrong. He wants the vaccine to go down in history as one of his greatest achievements. Very few are the leaders who can say "Sorry I was wrong, I condemn this now and will make it up to you".

Back