Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Trump is doing us all a huge favor here. He's appealing to chews which will divide them between Republicans and Democrats, keeping them fighting amongst each other. In the above clip he is trying to get Talmuds to leave the Dem party by highlighting the 'anti-semite" AoC crowd, which is funny because all of the new young diverse congress females are 100% chew owned. Thus you will have zionists attacking their fellow reform talmuds in America, saying, "Why are you guys funding people who hate Israel? You need to support Republicans!!!" When of course Democrat scum like Schumer will point to sites like this one, and say, "No, Anti-semitism is more on the right!!!" Both sides fighting each other over who is worse, similar to how we do the same thing when we have to vote between DeSantis and Trump. So, we want them fighting. If they become united it will make our fight that much more difficult. So Trump is still extremely useful right now.

That said, Trump is also completely wrong and a shill for Israel - but it doesn't matter. The problem with many dissidents, such as "It is my time," is that their strategy is terrible. Politics is a game and all that matters is moving your pieces to the right spots. Trump is moving those pieces for us even if he's completely oblivious to how he is doing so.

Trump is doing us all a huge favor here. He's appealing to chews which will divide them between Republicans and Democrats, keeping them fighting amongst each other. In the above clip he is trying to get Talmuds to leave the Dem party by highlighting the 'countersemite" AoC crowd, which is funny because all of the new young diverse congress females are 100% chew owned. Thus you will have zionists attacking their fellow reform talmuds in America, saying, "Why are you guys funding people who hate Israel? You need to support Republicans!!!" When of course Democrat scum like Schumer will point to sites like this one, and say, "No, countersemitism is more on the right!!!" Both sides fighting each other over who is worse, similar to how we do the same thing when we have to vote between DeSantis and Trump. So, we want them fighting. If they become united it will make our fight that much more difficult. So Trump is still extremely useful right now.

That said, Trump is also completely wrong and a shill for Israel - but it doesn't matter. The problem with many dissidents, such as "It is my time," is that their strategy is terrible. Politics is a game and all that matters is moving your pieces to the right spots. Trump is moving those pieces for us even if he's completely oblivious to how he is doing so.
They have been "divided", in reality they have owned, both parties going back to the 1950's.

Trump isn't some mastermind exposing anyone, he is just the puppet of the faction who thinks that Israel is the most important experiment in the world. This is the Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer, and Kenneth Griffin crowd. The faction behind the DNC thinks Israel is a black eye and needs to tone it down a notch or two. This is Tom Steyer and Michael Bloomberg crowd.

Dissidents, like me, whomever else that is, realizes the most important move is to get people to see beyond politics, that there is no longer a political answer in this system.

Dissidents, like me, whomever else that is, realizes the most important move is to get people to see beyond politics, that there is no longer a political answer in this system.
How are you doing that? Bearing in mind that everyone on here is a dissident of some sort with an eyes open "red pill" view of the world.

We aren't perfect, we are all different, but the body of thought here is far advanced to the sheep in the real world.

So, why are you on here so much? Shouldn't you be out in the world telling the people who truly believe in the system that that system is false and their prison?

How are you doing that? Bearing in mind that everyone on here is a dissident of some sort with an eyes open "red pill" view of the world.

We aren't perfect, we are all different, but the body of thought here is far advanced to the sheep in the real world.

So, why are you on here so much? Shouldn't you be out in the world telling the people who truly believe in the system that that system is false and their prison?
I don't think most on here are red pilled, I think most are purple pilled, hoping against hope that their greatest fears are not reality. When you accept those fears are reality is when you truly become red pilled. That is when rubber meets road. Here it is 2024, the country is collapsing by every measurable standard at a pace unbelievable, and the elected officials are flaunting it in our faces (both parties), and we think Donald Chump will buy us more time? The guy who did nothing in 4 years, sold his own family out so he could get "hot babes" and is out there playing the victim and supporting Israel at every turn/child murder. That guy is going to buy us enough time?

I am on here as a release valve. I am on here because I work on a computer all day long and after nearly 25 years of it, this keeps me from quitting, My laptop sits next to me, I press F5, and see if anything is worthwhile to comment or read. I am on here to learn, to share, and to cut down on the time needed to catch up on the news events. I can't get news on TV or radio, twitter is great, until another great user gets banned or shadow banned, so to save time I can come here.

As far as telling people, I do, in my own way. I keep reminding them of how bad the economy is, how good things used to be, how bad music/TV/movies/crime rates, whatever are. I want them conditioned to know things are bad for everyone and someone evil is behind it all. Who that is behind it is beyond their comprehension for the time being. You have to slowly bring them along.

I don't think most on here are red pilled, I think most are purple pilled, hoping against hope that their greatest fears are not reality. When you accept those fears are reality is when you truly become red pilled. That is when rubber meets road. Here it is 2024, the country is collapsing by every measurable standard at a pace unbelievable, and the elected officials are flaunting it in our faces (both parties), and we think Donald Chump will buy us more time? The guy who did nothing in 4 years, sold his own family out so he could get "hot babes" and is out there playing the victim and supporting Israel at every turn/child murder. That guy is going to buy us enough time?

I am on here as a release valve. I am on here because I work on a computer all day long and after nearly 25 years of it, this keeps me from quitting, My laptop sits next to me, I press F5, and see if anything is worthwhile to comment or read. I am on here to learn, to share, and to cut down on the time needed to catch up on the news events. I can't get news on TV or radio, twitter is great, until another great user gets banned or shadow banned, so to save time I can come here.

As far as telling people, I do, in my own way. I keep reminding them of how bad the economy is, how good things used to be, how bad music/TV/movies/crime rates, whatever are. I want them conditioned to know things are bad for everyone and someone evil is behind it all. Who that is behind it is beyond their comprehension for the time being. You have to slowly bring them along.
If I worked at a computer all day long I probably wouldn't sit with my laptop hitting F5 to see the reaction to my posts in my down time, but thats just me.

Trump is still extremely useful right now.
I agree with this 100%. Trump is still the only heavy weight out there putting words to some of the corruption. Though he is still either in denial, or being tight lipped on the JQ. Sad.

Trump is moving those pieces for us even if he's completely oblivious to how he is doing so.
This is an interesting point. Trump is indeed oblivious to a lot of very important, nuanced human histories and philosophies, but as long as he's "moving the pieces" in the right direction then I will continue to vote for him.

Though he is still either in denial, or being tight lipped on the JQ. Sad.
He has Jewish grandchildren, his closest advisor was his Jewish son in law, he bows before the Jew wall. Several of his kids married Jews. He is very very pro Jew and Zionist. Don't think he's just being coy or in denial, he's 100% on team Jew.

Whether he's unknowingly moving pieces in our favor, I guess that makes sense, or else he wouldn't be so hated. I don't think he'll be our political saviour, however I'm not going to tell people not to vote for him. Versus Nimarata Randhawa or Biden, he's clearly the lesser evil.

This is a follow up to my critique of Trump in the Donald Trump thread. I just wanted to clarify something. Please keep in mind that to a certain degree I like Trump as a politician and I will definitely be voting for him in 2024.

I refer to Trump as being "low IQ." This is not because I believe Trump to be dumb. Trump is very smart in a certain sphere of intelligence. Namely, in the interpersonal and intrapersonal spheres of intelligence. Trump is very good at working with people in the real estate business and making lots of money in this lucrative field because he is good at understanding the mechanics and social dynamics of said field. Real estate is not rocket science and has a low IQ threshold for entry. You don't have to be intelligent to do well in real estate, you just have to be willing to lie to people's faces and rip them off.

Using the term "low IQ" to describe Trump is also kind of funny in an ironic sense because it is a term he uses to troll others. Trump, in inter/intrapersonal intelligence is high IQ, but in the all important logio-mathematical and creative intelligence spheres he is low IQ. Trump does most of his "deep" learning from talking to high IQ people and then he internalizes those conversations and regurgitates the "learned" information at a later time. This is a very poor form of learning, one that does not yield great understanding and mastery of a subject. The only way to truly master any important subject, whether it be medicine, science, mathematics, engineering, architecture, design, political science, or history is by being a voracious reader. Reading is the only true route to the mastery of any subject, and seeing as how Trump has an admitted aversion to reading, he will for the remainder of his days remain a low IQ dilettante in the sphere of political "science."

He has Jewish grandchildren, his closest advisor was his Jewish son in law, he bows before the Jew wall. Several of his kids married Jews. He is very very pro Jew and Zionist. Don't think he's just being coy or in denial, he's 100% on team Jew.

Whether he's unknowingly moving pieces in our favor, I guess that makes sense, or else he wouldn't be so hated. I don't think he'll be our political saviour, however I'm not going to tell people not to vote for him. Versus Nimarata Randhawa or Biden, he's clearly the lesser evil.
Yes, it is easier just to call him President Kushner, since Kushner was calling the shots (or Kushner's controllers were) and that puts the right face with the Trump presidency. Trump himself bragged he was the "most pro-Israel president in the history of the USA". Very shameful brag.

If I worked at a computer all day long I probably wouldn't sit with my laptop hitting F5 to see the reaction to my posts in my down time, but thats just me.
If you sit at a desk, staring at a screen all day long, then glancing over to your personal laptop and hitting F5 is a break from the stress and/or boredom and/or burnout.

@PurpleUrkel

Great post. This is what Trump is in reality...

Trust fund kid, above average IQ, and he is an addict, just as much as the trust fund kids who do cocaine. He is a lust addict and he craved that by selling people out, all this life, to cut corners and become a real estate mogul.

He built his castle on the sand, cheated on his wife with models, and it obviously crashed down when his really stupid investment into Atlantic City went bust. He lost everything, by being greedy, and making bad decisions. He was then bailed out, with obvious concessions, by the satanic elites in the 1990's. He was so willing to sell out his own family, they gave him a TV show, and this renewed his popularity. Many forget about him going bust with very bad investment decisions and looking like a fool.

So, then this "outsider", who sold out his entire family to the satanic elites, and was a TV star, all of a sudden runs for president. He talks about "low black unemployment" and "we need more legal immigrants than ever before" and a bunch of men who started to wake up were put back to sleep by this charlatan. And as one final act, the pied piper lead his blue pilled followers to the capitol, while he ran off for the white house, and they were crushed to pieces.
I would have red pilled this post if it wasn't for this...
Now, we are supposed to forget all of this and pretend one side is less evil than the others.

We, especially the men on this forum, have to see through this.
You go all the way spitting facts and then right at the end you go off the rails and ruin it! 😂

I would have red pilled this post if it wasn't for this...

You go all the way spitting facts and then right at the end you go off the rails and ruin it! 😂
Do you think the GOP isn't owned by the very same people who own the DNC? That the GOP members of congress mean well, that they refuse big donor money, and just gosh darn it, get tricked by those darn Demonrats?

The GOP is a party, controlled top down by the same people who control the DNC. Their members are paid a small fortune to be the Washington Generals (if you don't get this reference, Google it). The put up a valiant fight, but just barely lose. "We'll get them next election, red wave baby!" is the slogan. One more election away from fixing this mess, next time. Paul Singer and Ken Griffin, are not the face of the party, but they are two of the biggest puppet masters.

We knew that if Trump didn't win in 2016 that the country would be over. But lets be honest, winning an election means nothing, getting things accomplished does, and that wasn't done. So, in reality, Trump didn't win in 2016 and things are over. That is okay, this is a big pill to swallow, but it must be swallowed anyway. Like it or not, this where we are. It doesn't mean it is over for us as a people, just that the current system is probably too corrupt to fix, and we must just wait for it to collapse on its own.

I'm not going to suggest anyone vote for anyone, unless you live in Thomas Massie's district and he seems to post some real good tweets. Outside of that, I don't think it really matters. TBH, if you just don't register to vote, you don't have to worry about jury duty and that gets you out of potentially being a jury member who sentences a very bad man to prison time, with his family and gang watching and remembering.

It is weird watching people try to square the circle on...

- Trump is a legit outsider.
- Trump is a great leader and has high IQ when it comes to interpersonal relationships and is a master judge of character.
- Trump just by chance got fooled by 50+ people when he hired a bunch of snakes to surround him during his embarrassing 4 years as president.

One of these things cannot be true.

Whatever. It's your world, I'm just living in it.
I'm not sure what this means. You might be red pilled, you might not, I would have to read through your posts. Some here are red pilled, and some are purple pilled. I get it, my family is full of purple pilled Trump supporters. That means they are on the right path and eventually things will get bad enough they realize the red pill realities.

Likely that happens after Trump wins in 2024. Trump does nothing different in his shameful four years than he did before. The country is even worse off in 2028 than in 2024, and the GOP nominee is either NIkki Haley or someone just like her. That is when the purple pilled masses will become red pilled warriors.

Now, we are supposed to forget all of this and pretend one side is less evil than the others.
Yes. Trump is less evil than Biden.
We, especially the men on this forum, have to see through this.
And "no," we don't have to see through this because as it's already been stated to you ad infitum we already see through this. I'd emplore you (again) to stop preaching to the choir and stop trolling the men on this forum with same, repetitive trope(s) over and over again. You do not see something we don't see, we just interpret it differently, so please stop pretending you are not reading what you are reading. You are obviously high IQ, so you are either fed-trolling or continuing to be willfully ignorant and disrespectful of what others here are saying. Get your story straight and stick to it, and stop unnecessarily insulting senior members of this forum (of whom agree with you on 80% of your postings). You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Yes. Trump is less evil than Biden.

And "no," we don't have to see through this because as it's already been stated to you ad infitum we already see through this. I'd emplore you (again) to stop preaching to the choir and stop trolling the men on this forum with same, repetitive trope(s) over and over again. You do not see something we don't see, we just interpret it differently, so please stop pretending you are not reading what you are reading. You are obviously high IQ, so you are either fed-trolling or continuing to be willfully ignorant and disrespectful of what others here are saying. Get your story straight and stick to it, and stop unnecessarily insulting senior members of this forum (of whom agree with you on 80% of your postings). You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

This thread is to criticize Trump. If you still believe in Trump, this probably isn't the right thread for you. Rest assured, everyone here will learn to no longer believe in Trump, it might take a few more years.

I'm not trying to catch flies, I am simply spreading hardcore red pill truths and I fully expect pushback because only the truth hurts, until you face up and accept it, and then it is very freeing.

As far as "who is more evil" neither Biden nor Trump make any decisions or do anything of importance. They are figurehead distractions. The real question is "who is more evil, Anthony Blinken or Jared Kushner?" because these were the real last two presidents. And to be honest, I don't know which of those two is more evil, they are both extremely terrible human beings.

Last edited:
When Biden or Obama sell out the country, destroy your children's future, wreck the economy, good God fearing men are organizing and the red pills flow massively.

When Trump does it, the God fearing men are more likely to just go along with it or even support him. Seeing stuff like this makes me think voting Trump is more evil.

When Biden or Obama sell out the country, destroy your children's future, wreck the economy, good God fearing men are organizing and the red pills flow massively.

When Trump does it, the God fearing men are more likely to just go along with it or even support him. Seeing stuff like this makes me think voting Trump is more evil.

Bud Light here is a case of asking forgiveness without repentance. They're still parasites selling poison water. Hard to think of a motivation to ask people to go back to Bud Light besides some financial incentive for him or his family (Trump Jr. also said people should forgive Bud Light). Double perplexing when you remember Trump doesn't drink at all, so why would he be encouraging anyone to drink a certain brand of alcohol?

Back