Decline of Functioning Society

Wasn't sure where to post this. Don't worry about the Swiss-German in the video...the images tell the story enough. Apparently, in order to "keep up with the times" and "encourage young people to get interested in church", you can now get advice from a robo-pastor. You can even choose "to be blessed by a male or female voice".

1719908051975.webp

Full text
NEW: Wild fight breaks out on a Carnival cruise ship to Central America at 3am after "a bunch of drunk girls from Tampa" had a disagreement.

This narrator did a tremendous job.

43-year-old passenger Nick Richardson said he was going to get some pizza when he walked into a war zone.

"Those girls were already set on what they were gonna do. It just got out of hand very, very quickly. And that’s how it happens. You’re just drinking too much," Richardson said.

Carnival released a statement about the incident, saying the guests involved were fined and are banned from sailing again.

"As is our policy, we will not tolerate such behavior and the guests involved were fined and will not sail on Carnival Cruise Line again," they said.

Source (Article has a lot of "Ghetto Fights" in airports, amusement parks, etc.)

Full text

Source (Article has a lot of "Ghetto Fights" in airports, amusement parks, etc.)

I don't see these cultural sporting activities so negatively. A good MMA gym with regular sparing is hard to find these days, and if the black community offers free sessions, it should be welcomed. Rolling on the ground with a couple of black chicks instead of stinking bearded men could be interesting...

Full text

This is the inevitable outcome when:

1. Your ancestral bloodline has been cursed by God's own anointed Prophet and Patriarch, Noah (Genesis 9:18-27) ; and

2. Your group carries the MAOA 'Warrior Gene' in a frequency up to 20x greater than other groups.

One of my friends and his wife went on a cruise to Alaska. Seems a lot more peaceful, and no joggers.
Alaska seems to be a good place for Orthodox folks.

Went to a Target today. We were visiting relatives in a suburb and needed to pick up something in a pinch. The entire place looked like a zombie apocalypse. Empty aisles. Trash on the floor. Un-stocked items laying everywhere. Sizeable amount of people wearing masks. I eventually got help in the tech section where I needed something.

Here is a picture of the tech help desk:

874E3DA8-B661-4602-B010-8FE1F98DE167.webp

Went to a Target today. We were visiting relatives in a suburb and needed to pick up something in a pinch. The entire place looked like a zombie apocalypse. Empty aisles. Trash on the floor. Un-stocked items laying everywhere. Sizeable amount of people wearing masks. I eventually got help in the tech section where I needed something.

View attachment 10764
Retail is dying. Amazon has absorbed everything.

View attachment 10764

I like the little "need help" button in amongst the chaos and lack of humanity. Quite fitting.

It's going to be an odd future. All these giant storefronts are going to be obsolete. That's alot of empty land.
I was thinking about this yesterday. People can still sell their products, but online. Have a nice website, sell specially to customers. You save a ton of money on renting retail space from jews. I see little need for brick and mortar stores anymore except groceries. It also keeps you from getting looted by angry blacks.

I was thinking about this yesterday. People can still sell their products, but online. Have a nice website, sell specially to customers. You save a ton of money on renting retail space from jews. I see little need for brick and mortar stores anymore except groceries. It also keeps you from getting looted by angry blacks.
I get where you are coming from but its also sad. We are getting to the point where people won't leave their house. They will work remote from home, order takeaway from uber eats and get everything else delivered from Amazon. Its very isolating like that. People should leave their homes more often.

Back