• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Decline of Functioning Society

Aren't MTG & AOC both employed by a talent agency?

I Honestly would not even be suprised if this whole cat fight was organised by their Zio handlers.

Just another mockery of America.
That whore Lauren Boebert and a number of other political and media personalities are as well, to my understanding. I’ve not heard about AOC or MTG but it wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t invest a lot of my time researching that kind of stuff anymore, as I’m pretty checked out of the political scene.

I was at a graduation ceremony today for an Ivy League school. There were hawkers outside with flowers, candy, teddy bears, bottled water, etc. This place used to have several booths set up where people could purchase those items last minute and the money was used to support the school. Now, they all look like Venezuelan illegals. They have their kids with them; the items laid out on the ground, etc. Tacky.

But hey, I saw a lot of graduates wearing their keffiyeh! It reminded me of the kente cloths that were all the rage a few years ago.

Last edited:
Not the US, but Islam.

I have to hide this, it's so appalling.

Horrendously disgusting to the point where it hurts my soul.

But also screws of Jew propaganda and it's hard for me to say that for something like this thinking it may minimize it but still...

Not the US, but Islam.

I checked this out online; the story is from September 2013, but whatever, the Religion of Peace never ceases to sicken and enrage me.

I won't post the link from the CNN article here; it would probably just make you punch a hole in the nearest wall.

These are the type of things that make me believe not everyone has a soul especially among certain populations

I don't know about the scriptural validity of that, but by any observable metric, it certainly seems to be the case. Almost as if the light of the Holy Spirit has been snuffed out in certain populations.

Whatever the case, when a society like theirs has collectively denied Christ, there is no depraved moral low that they won't sink to.

Not the US, but Islam.

Careful, this could very easily be fake news from Jews.

Writer is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arwa_Othman

Othman was one of the recipients of Human Rights Watch (HRW)'s Alison Des Forges Award for Extraordinary Activism in 2014. She was honoured for her activism against child marriage and advocacy for gender equality.[5] She dedicated her award to the Jewish community residing in Yemen, her "brothers and friends from the Jewish community".[6][7]

Smells like bullshit to me, where the official source for this story? CNN isn't going to cut it either.

This is how Talmudic Jews work, they spread outrageous lies (muh Holocaust) about their enemies.

Indian guy becomes CEO of American company, lays off 900 American workers, replaces them with 1,000 remote Indian workers at a fraction of the cost. Capitalism has no argument against this.
Maybe customer service at least got better when they replaced all those Americans with Indians. I jest.

Is it bad to fire people over Zoom? I assume that if I get fired from my current job some day it will be over Zoom. The end result is the same, I'll be fired.

I'll say it again: Indians are the jews of Asia. This sort of sh*t needs to be illegal. In-group preference and discrimination in the workplace is ILLEGAL, no matter your race or religion (you too, Mormons).

Last edited:
I'll say it again: Indians are the jews of Asia. This sort of sh*t needs to be illegal. In-group preference and discrimination in the workplace is ILLEGAL, no matter your race or religion (you too, Mormons).

You don't need to be a racist to hire indians. They work for slave wages, Rax is correct, this is the logical conclusion of capitalism.

If anything, we'd be better off with more racism, not less.

I am not a Muslim nor have I read much about Islam. But how exactly do muslims justify a man having sex with a 9 year old girl? What is their explanation for why this is okay? It seems completely insane and degenerate.
There is no logic...it's whatever is allowed or commanded in the Koran and Hadith is what they do or allow themselves. Mohammad is their role model. Whatever he did, they emulate, so long as it wasn't something (usually sexually perverted) that he assigned to himself, claiming that Allah gave him a special deal.

I am not a Muslim nor have I read much about Islam. But how exactly do muslims justify a man having sex with a 9 year old girl? What is their explanation for why this is okay? It seems completely insane and degenerate.
Because Muslims believe that Allah loves the one who imitates Muhammad. If Muhammad entered the toilet with his left foot first, Allah will love him who does the same, and so on for all Muhammad's habits and actions that are known of. If Mo did it, it's good to emulate.

I was going to post a new thread about the endearing move towards family in popular culture but I think this will do. I'm sure many guys here with families will be more in tune than me. And apologies how basic this must seem to guys with families (especially the video example)

Lately i've noticed a real work of God in the sense as culture steps into despair in many parts of the world at the same time those involved are introduced to God's grace.

Some examples in popular culture:

I think there's enough smart people on this board that can read between the lines with the examples i've given. But I will say this really good to watch as a single guy. I think these good news stories have way more reach than people realise.

Recently i've been very involved as an uncle as a rare opportunity to spend time to my nieces has very fortunately presented itself. Even a few days infected my soul in the best way. God, awake my soul!

I think guys my age that have avoided the commitment of Family have ultimately been sold a lie.
Family is everything.

I'm sure i'm not alone in thinking that, but glad that God is good and waking me up, as Jerry Seinfeld says:

"Everything contains a reward - it's your job to find it"

Last edited:
Back