Criticisms of The Power Structure in Russia

Cooper said:
Ukraine was about to overrun the Donbas and take over Crimea
That's like saying the Mexican government is about to overrun the state of Texas. If you believe that, then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you... But go ahead, go volunteer for the Russian front lines and get your ass blown up for nothing. World War 3 for a seaport, yeah, totally worth it.

You're force-fitting your ideological bias onto facts here.

Ukraine had an army of 60k troops ready to overrun Donetsk and the rest of the Donbas, and Crimea was next.. Russia had to intervene, its people there do not want to be ruled by Azovites. You're comparing Ukraine's 2022 army with Mexico??? That's not serious, hence the incoherent rant about WW3.

No idea what you're talking about mate - Russia has never been an ethno state, nor a White one, for over 800 years.
You like racial debates?

Do you disagree with any of the following:
  • Russians have long overcome racism unlike the racist Americans.
  • Europe can learn a thing or two about Muslim integration from Russia.
  • Russians are a clear example that race has no genetic basis.
?

No idea what you're talking about mate - Russia has never been an ethno state, nor a White one, for over 800 years.
Russia is not traditionally Russian? I know the empire conquered a lot of regions with other ethnic groups, but it seems like Russians clearly ruled the others as subject peoples until recently.

Russia is not traditionally Russian? I know the empire conquered a lot of regions with other ethnic groups, but it seems like Russians clearly ruled the others as subject peoples until recently.

Recently = 1917?

An important angle that is often overlooked is that Russia's upper class and clergy were decapitated a century ago. Most of the current ruling class in Russia today seems to be a case of the cream of the leftovers rising to the top, Putin for instance was a working class kid.

Recently = 1917?

An important angle that is often overlooked is that Russia's upper class and clergy were decapitated a century ago. Most of the current ruling class in Russia today seems to be a case of the cream of the leftovers rising to the top, Putin for instance was a working class kid.
The claim was that Russia has not been an ethnic state for 800 years. So yes, 1917 is recent on that long of a timeline.

The claim was that Russia has not been an ethnic state for 800 years. So yes, 1917 is recent on that long of a timeline.
Because its a bs claim that ignores history and just focuses on generalizations. With Russia one has to consider that it quite literally is the frontier between Europe and Asia and has been since the first khan-spawn rode into it in the 13th century.

In my last "wall of text" post on the page before I proved that Russia was indeed a White European ethnostate far longer than it had dealt with Asiatics and non-whites, and on the grand scale of time, it has been under the rule of European blood in a stratified society where Orthodox Christian culture reigned supreme far longer, where muslims and jews and other nons were quite literally cast aside or kept on the frontiers, especially during the 300 years of Romanov rule.

The Golden Horde was expelled and the Slavs of the Rurik dynasty quite literally pushed these mongols to the fringes of Russia once more. The NKVD butchers were the first ethnically non-Russians to wield power in the Kremlin, and now muslim Kadyrov and many jews do yet again and they are quite literally sending Slavs to die for nothing, while the jews who run Ukraine on the other side do the same to the Slavs living in Ukraine. Both sides hate the ethnic Slavic Europeans with a talmudic fervor.

Because its a bs claim that ignores history and just focuses on generalizations. With Russia one has to consider that it quite literally is the frontier between Europe and Asia and has been since the first khan-spawn rode into it in the 13th century.

The Huns swept through Russia in the 5th century, well before the 13th century, something any Hungarian would be quick to point out here. There has always been some interbreeding between Slavs/Rus and Turkic/central Asian in the area.

In my last "wall of text" post on the page before I proved that Russia was indeed a White European ethnostate far longer than it had dealt with Asiatics and non-whites, and on the grand scale of time, it has been under the rule of European blood in a stratified society where Orthodox Christian culture reigned supreme far longer, where muslims and jews and other nons were quite literally cast aside or kept on the frontiers, especially during the 300 years of Romanov rule.

The Golden Horde was expelled and the Slavs of the Rurik dynasty quite literally pushed these mongols to the fringes of Russia once more. The NKVD butchers were the first ethnically non-Russians to wield power in the Kremlin, and now muslim Kadyrov and many jews do yet again and they are quite literally sending Slavs to die for nothing, while the jews who run Ukraine on the other side do the same to the Slavs living in Ukraine. Both sides hate the ethnic Slavic Europeans with a talmudic fervor.

"Kadyrov and many Jews" are not running Russia today, and once again, the majority of Russians dying are from ethnic minorities, see my graph above. Bashkorostan has 3x more deaths than the much larger in population Moscow oblast. These provinces are poorer and the conscription pay and bonus tend to draw poorer minorities living in the boonies. You haven't addressed that, because it doesn't fit your ideological narrative.

Russian losses in Ukraine.png

Growing up in northern Europe I always considered the Russian people as my brothers and never considered them a "multicultural society". Just by looking at their art language and conquest of the east and the way they handled the natives there can only be envy BUT that was all pre-Oktober revolution and since the dissolvement of the Soviet Union they've been dealing with the damage that was caused by that horrible ordeal. There's a fascinating mini series about a lot of this which is called 'Siberiade' but getting hold of it is a whole other thing:

"Kadyrov and many Jews" are not running Russia today, and once again, the majority of Russians dying are from ethnic minorities, see my graph above. Bashkorostan has 3x more deaths than the much larger in population Moscow oblast. These provinces are poorer and the conscription pay and bonus tend to draw poorer minorities living in the boonies. You haven't addressed that, because it doesn't fit your ideological narrative.

What ideological narrative are you talking about? I want this phony war to end. I don't want to see more bloodshed for nothing. Cant say the same for everyone else here it seems.

Go watch the suicide videos that come out daily, they're almost all White Russians who are doing it. The cowardly black and asian mercenary imports in their ranks may not off themselves at the same rate as the Russians do but the (((NATO))) forces finish them off pretty quickly.

Look at all the new cemeteries they are having to build in Russia. Neither side is winning, there are more nons dying now and less Slavic men dying now in late 2024 than the numbers of Slavic men dying in 2022 because most of them have been exhausted. That's why you find conscripts in their early teens, as well as 40s, 50s, even 60s in the Russian military as well as the Ukraine. It literally is a "war to the last Russian" on both sides. To keep up this war both sides are quite literally absorbing meat from wherever they can. Foolish Americans have been killed trying to go fight in Ukraine, but the entrenchment of this conflict is leading to daily kamikaze drones on lone survivors, Russian APC's being firebombed and commanders abandoning their men after meat assaults go wrong (which they always do). The whole thing is f'd. It has done nothing but destroy the bloodline for many Slavs, and this is something the world may never recover from it if keeps up.

The Huns swept through Russia in the 5th century, well before the 13th century, something any Hungarian would be quick to point out here. There has always been some interbreeding between Slavs/Rus and Turkic/central Asian in the area.

Do more research.

The Huns arrived in Europe in the 4th and 5th centuries, and are not directly comparable to the Mongols or later Turkic groups like those under Genghis Khan in the 13th century.. Attila the Hun and his people were likely a mix of Scytho-Sarmatian (proto-European) and European elements, with many historical records suggesting that their leadership had Iranian, Germanic, and even Indo-European traits. There is still debate among historians about the precise ethnic origins of the Huns, but they were not a homogenous Asiatic group. The Huns’ invasions primarily affected Western Europe and did not lead to lasting settlements in Russia or Slavic lands, meaning there was minimal, if any, long-term genetic impact from them on Slavic populations. The Genetic markers are proof of this.

Also, Attila’s allies included many Germanic tribes like the Ostrogoths and Visigoths, and his empire was a confederation of separate ethnicities that did not leave a long-term Asiatic genetic footprint in the regions of Eastern Europe or Russia. Modern genetic research shows that Eastern Slavs (Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians) predominantly belong to European haplogroups like R1a, with little to no direct influence from Asiatic groups during this period.

The real period of Mongol/Turkic genetic influence came with the Mongol invasion of the 13th century and the establishment of the Golden Horde, which had a far greater and more direct impact on Russia. The Mongol yoke led to some degree of intermarriage in Siberia and areas under Mongol influence, but this is distinct from what happened during the Hunnic period. Still like I have mentioned and as can be seen today, much of the Slavic populations do not carry these genetic markers which means they practiced healthy breeding, exceptions being the frontier regions and very poor areas, who were not central to Russian culture and history anyways.

As I posted above, the markers for Varangians and Slavs, who carry European haplogroups, are most significantly R1a (Slavic), I1 (Norse), and N1c1 (Northern European/Finno-Ugric).

Whereas Huns primarily carried markers associated with steppe nomadic peoples, such as Haplogroup C and Haplogroup Q, with some Scythian influences (R1b).

As for Hungarians, their origins are a bit different than most because of a migrating tribe called the Magyars, who were not true Asiatics but rather a Finno-Ugric people who originated in the Ural Mountains of modern-day Russia, migrating to the Carpathian Basin (present-day Hungary) in the 9th century (4 centuries after Attila's conquest did nothing to the gene pool). While the Magyars had some Asiatic roots, particularly from Central Asian and Uralic steppe peoples, their genetic impact on the wider Hungarian population is very limited today.

Most modern Hungarians are genetically European, with Slavic, Germanic, and Romanic influences dominating their gene pool. The centuries of living in Central Europe led to extensive intermixing with surrounding European populations. The Magyar ancestry forms a smaller component of the overall Hungarian genetic profile, with the majority being European in genetic markers. This can be observed through the prevalence of European haplogroups like R1a, R1b, and I1 in Hungary (Some Uralic haplogroups like N1c1 are also present but form a minority compared to dominant European markers).

While a minority of Hungarians may have historical ties to Asiatic steppe peoples, the genetic situation in Russia is distinct. The Slavs and Varangians in Russia had far less Asiatic influence during the early medieval period until the Mongol invasion in the 13th century, well after the time of the Huns. Your attempt to draw parallels between Russian-Slavic genetics and the Huns or Magyars is historically and genetically inaccurate.

Last edited:
My friends new news from russia we become most advance country in world, Russia Banks soon loan money in digital ruble.

Also in Moscow, sochi you can now pay in many Cafe with only smile.

So you drink coffee with friend, you want pay you smile and scan. Payment done.

Only if you are bad person who want to do bad things you can smile in scanner but no payment for you 😁

More new news from russia my friends, alexander Khinstein russia senator want to change telegram, clean up telegram.

My friends I post before for Google, youtube discord, all banned. But we also have problem with telegram. It is good social medja but dirty, lot of criminals use telegram, also lot of racism and antisemitism in telegram. Khinstein say stop anonymous posting, make register for roskomnadzor.

telegram is wild wild west, many anarchy. Russia js country of rules we must cleen telegram of dirty people.

You must get paid I hope, if not that's a little sad.

But I agree, "good" trolling.

At least the guy makes me chuckle a little but he's not upping his schpiel.

Last edited:
Back