Criticisms of The Power Structure in Russia

Cooper said:
Ukraine was about to overrun the Donbas and take over Crimea
That's like saying the Mexican government is about to overrun the state of Texas. If you believe that, then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you... But go ahead, go volunteer for the Russian front lines and get your ass blown up for nothing. World War 3 for a seaport, yeah, totally worth it.

You're force-fitting your ideological bias onto facts here.

Ukraine had an army of 60k troops ready to overrun Donetsk and the rest of the Donbas, and Crimea was next.. Russia had to intervene, its people there do not want to be ruled by Azovites. You're comparing Ukraine's 2022 army with Mexico??? That's not serious, hence the incoherent rant about WW3.

No idea what you're talking about mate - Russia has never been an ethno state, nor a White one, for over 800 years.
You like racial debates?

Do you disagree with any of the following:
  • Russians have long overcome racism unlike the racist Americans.
  • Europe can learn a thing or two about Muslim integration from Russia.
  • Russians are a clear example that race has no genetic basis.
?

No idea what you're talking about mate - Russia has never been an ethno state, nor a White one, for over 800 years.
Russia is not traditionally Russian? I know the empire conquered a lot of regions with other ethnic groups, but it seems like Russians clearly ruled the others as subject peoples until recently.

Russia is not traditionally Russian? I know the empire conquered a lot of regions with other ethnic groups, but it seems like Russians clearly ruled the others as subject peoples until recently.

Recently = 1917?

An important angle that is often overlooked is that Russia's upper class and clergy were decapitated a century ago. Most of the current ruling class in Russia today seems to be a case of the cream of the leftovers rising to the top, Putin for instance was a working class kid.

Recently = 1917?

An important angle that is often overlooked is that Russia's upper class and clergy were decapitated a century ago. Most of the current ruling class in Russia today seems to be a case of the cream of the leftovers rising to the top, Putin for instance was a working class kid.
The claim was that Russia has not been an ethnic state for 800 years. So yes, 1917 is recent on that long of a timeline.

The claim was that Russia has not been an ethnic state for 800 years. So yes, 1917 is recent on that long of a timeline.
Because its a bs claim that ignores history and just focuses on generalizations. With Russia one has to consider that it quite literally is the frontier between Europe and Asia and has been since the first khan-spawn rode into it in the 13th century.

In my last "wall of text" post on the page before I proved that Russia was indeed a White European ethnostate far longer than it had dealt with Asiatics and non-whites, and on the grand scale of time, it has been under the rule of European blood in a stratified society where Orthodox Christian culture reigned supreme far longer, where muslims and jews and other nons were quite literally cast aside or kept on the frontiers, especially during the 300 years of Romanov rule.

The Golden Horde was expelled and the Slavs of the Rurik dynasty quite literally pushed these mongols to the fringes of Russia once more. The NKVD butchers were the first ethnically non-Russians to wield power in the Kremlin, and now muslim Kadyrov and many jews do yet again and they are quite literally sending Slavs to die for nothing, while the jews who run Ukraine on the other side do the same to the Slavs living in Ukraine. Both sides hate the ethnic Slavic Europeans with a talmudic fervor.

Because its a bs claim that ignores history and just focuses on generalizations. With Russia one has to consider that it quite literally is the frontier between Europe and Asia and has been since the first khan-spawn rode into it in the 13th century.

The Huns swept through Russia in the 5th century, well before the 13th century, something any Hungarian would be quick to point out here. There has always been some interbreeding between Slavs/Rus and Turkic/central Asian in the area.

In my last "wall of text" post on the page before I proved that Russia was indeed a White European ethnostate far longer than it had dealt with Asiatics and non-whites, and on the grand scale of time, it has been under the rule of European blood in a stratified society where Orthodox Christian culture reigned supreme far longer, where muslims and jews and other nons were quite literally cast aside or kept on the frontiers, especially during the 300 years of Romanov rule.

The Golden Horde was expelled and the Slavs of the Rurik dynasty quite literally pushed these mongols to the fringes of Russia once more. The NKVD butchers were the first ethnically non-Russians to wield power in the Kremlin, and now muslim Kadyrov and many jews do yet again and they are quite literally sending Slavs to die for nothing, while the jews who run Ukraine on the other side do the same to the Slavs living in Ukraine. Both sides hate the ethnic Slavic Europeans with a talmudic fervor.

"Kadyrov and many Jews" are not running Russia today, and once again, the majority of Russians dying are from ethnic minorities, see my graph above. Bashkorostan has 3x more deaths than the much larger in population Moscow oblast. These provinces are poorer and the conscription pay and bonus tend to draw poorer minorities living in the boonies. You haven't addressed that, because it doesn't fit your ideological narrative.

Russian losses in Ukraine.png

Growing up in northern Europe I always considered the Russian people as my brothers and never considered them a "multicultural society". Just by looking at their art language and conquest of the east and the way they handled the natives there can only be envy BUT that was all pre-Oktober revolution and since the dissolvement of the Soviet Union they've been dealing with the damage that was caused by that horrible ordeal. There's a fascinating mini series about a lot of this which is called 'Siberiade' but getting hold of it is a whole other thing:

Back