• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

The persecution of those who spoke out against The Madness continues; this time, they're being hit with a charge of anti semitism:

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/01/31...secuted-for-countersemitic-crimes-in-germany/

The link doesn't work.
Had a look at the website, and the page is gone - rather suspect if you ask me. In summary, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, an outspoken critic of all things Covidian, is being charged with countersemitism in Germany (having previously been acquitted on the same charge) for making comparisons between Israel's heavy handed approach during covid, and the workings of another regime.

Sorry...but what is "countersemitism"?
I guess in 5 years it will be illegal to even say the words "jew" or "Israel"...
That should say "countersemitism" - not sure where that came from...........

Edit: the site is autocorrecting the word that I'm trying to use.

Conclusive evidence that covid was a Wuhan lab leak! The intention was to immunize US soldiers in the region mainly, SARS and MERS-viruses. (DEFUSE was the codename, like in defuse risk) The method described in the mails from the EcoHealthAlliance matches perfectly the characteristics of the virus! From Ed Hooper's article...

“...SARS2 possesses a furin cleavage site, found in none of the other 871 known members of its viral family, so it cannot have gained such a site [naturally,] through the ordinary evolutionary swaps of genetic material within a family. The DEFUSE proposal called for inserting one. As is now known, the DEFUSE procedure was to assemble the viral genome from six DNA sections, which would account for the even spacing of the restriction enzyme recognition sites in SARS2. Despite intensive search, no precursors for SARS2 have been found in the natural world. Given the 2018 date of the DEFUSE proposal, the researchers in Wuhan could have synthesized the virus by 2019, accounting perfectly for the otherwise unexplained timing of the Covid-19 pandemic as well as its place of origin. It all fits.”

“...Both Beijing and Washington have covered up information about the origin of SARS2. Washington’s obfuscation has been aided by the puzzling inability of its 17 intelligence agencies to discover documents in the U.S. government’s own possession, and by a mainstream press too opinionated and ignorant of science to understand the story of the decade. U.S. responsibility lies in having allowed two senior health-research officials, Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins, to promote gain-of-function research (enhancing natural viruses) for years without adequate safety oversight or scientific consensus...”

“...Though Washington may be complicit, the bulk of the blame for the pandemic surely rests with Beijing. No one but China is responsible for regulating the safety of virology research at Wuhan. Chinese researchers apparently chose to race ahead with a project that DARPA, perhaps because of the manifest risks, had refused to fund. When the virus escaped its lax containment, if that is indeed what happened, the Chinese government did everything possible to bury the truth...

...But that truth is enciphered in a place where, once decoded, no one can hide it: the genetic structure of the SARS2 virus itself...."

I small snippet from the recently published data involving all communication between DARPA, EHA and other US Government agencies...

Recent and ongoing security concerns within South and SE Asia make the region a likely deployment site for US warfighters. Troops deployed to the region face increased disease risk from SARS and related bat viruses, as bats shed these pathogens through urine and feces while foraging over large areas at night.

• Our work in Yunnan Province, China has shown that (1) SARSr-CoVs are capable of producing SARS-like illness in humanized mice that are not affected by monoclonal or vaccine treatment, and (2) that spillover into local human populations is frequent. With no available vaccine or alternative method to counter these SARS-related viruses, US defense forces and national security are placed at risk. • Our goal is to “DEFUSE” the potential for emergence of novel bat-origin high zoonotic risk SARSr-CoVs in Southeast Asia. In doing so, we will not only safeguard the US warfighter, but also reduce SARSr-CoV exposure for local communities and their livestock, improving food security and Global Health Security.

• If successful, our strategy can be adapted to hosts of other bat-origin CoVs (MERS-CoV in the Middle East and other SARS-related pre-pandemic zoonotic strains in Africa, e.g. Nigeria), and potentially other zoonotic bat-origin viruses (Hendra, Nipah, Ebola viruses). • No technology currently exists to reduce the risk of exposure to novel bat Coronaviruses. • Our team has conducted pioneering research on modeling disease emergence, understanding Coronavirus virology, bat immunity, and wildlife vaccine delivery. Our previous work provides proof-of-concept for: (1) predictive ‘hotspot’ modeling; (2) upregulating bat immune response through the STING IFN pathway, (2) developing recombinant chimeric spike-proteins from SARS and SARSr-CoVs and (3) delivering immunological countermeasures to wildlife (including multiple bat species).

• The DEFUSE approach is broadly effective, scalable, economical and achievable in the allotted time frame. It also poses little environmental risk, and presents no threat to local livestock or human populations. • While CRISPR-Cas9 gene drives are being considered for many disease research applications, the technique is unlikely to be effective in suppressing viral transmission in bat hosts. Bats are relatively longlived, highly mobile, and have long inter-generational periods (2-5 years) with low progeny (1-2 pups). Furthermore, gene drive technology could have far-reaching, negative ecological consequences and its effectiveness cannot be evaluated within the defined Period of Performance. HR001118S0017 PREEMPT Phase I Phase II

https://usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/USGS-DEFUSE-2021-006245-Combined-Records_Redacted.pdf (here are all the records, if anyone wants to comb through them)

Last edited:
Do you think that the dumb bureaucracies aren't all intentionally evil, they are just guided by evil forces to do the dirty work that the higher IQ people know will harm the people they desire to harm? The more and more I look at things, the more I see that most people are just prostitutes to the high level elites, and they might be mildly aware, but care more about being people of importance and money/status, so even though they are quite likely to consider themselves part of the system and its problems, they don't care. I would explain clowns like Obama and other presidents in the same fashion. Since they are lower level thinkers and debased in general, loving some power in the world, they are just fine with what they consider "winning the game" and having fun with their egos and nice houses. If some other, bigger or more powerful force is hurting most people around the world, what's that to them? They are part of the club - or so they think.

I just ran into an NPC mate that I've not seen for about 18 months. He was massively pro vaccine and was posting instagram stories at the time telling people to get the vaccine, calling out people for being anti vaxxers etc. He actually stayed with me for a period of time during the second illegal lockdown in the UK. His parents are sCiEnTiStS and even volunteered to take the vaccine early "for science".

He told me that he got diagnosed with myocarditis in November and said "it's all good now though". He also caught covid in January.

I feigned ignorance as he was telling me about it, not really sure what to say, acting like I didn't know what it was and that I didn't know what caused it. There's not much you can really say to these people until the cat is out of the bag on a much wider scale, which I hope will come soon.

I feel a bit odd about it. This is the closest to home one of these vaccine injuries has got to me and I pray that I don't hear of anything else, and for his recovery. There is a bit of a feeling of vindication in my own choices and the suffering I went through at the attitudes of people like him, but also compassion that these are fellow humans who caved into fear and are suffering.

I just ran into an NPC mate that I've not seen for about 18 months. He was massively pro vaccine and was posting instagram stories at the time telling people to get the vaccine, calling out people for being anti vaxxers etc. He actually stayed with me for a period of time during the second illegal lockdown in the UK. His parents are sCiEnTiStS and even volunteered to take the vaccine early "for science".

He told me that he got diagnosed with myocarditis in November and said "it's all good now though". He also caught covid in January.

I feigned ignorance as he was telling me about it, not really sure what to say, acting like I didn't know what it was and that I didn't know what caused it. There's not much you can really say to these people until the cat is out of the bag on a much wider scale, which I hope will come soon.

I feel a bit odd about it. This is the closest to home one of these vaccine injuries has got to me and I pray that I don't hear of anything else, and for his recovery. There is a bit of a feeling of vindication in my own choices and the suffering I went through at the attitudes of people like him, but also compassion that these are fellow humans who caved into fear and are suffering.
I have mutiple friends who have been injured from the injections, mainly heart issues. I have told nearly all of them it's from the not so safe jabs they took.

I don't mean to sound "black-pilled" but I always try to push the barrier and tell the truth no matter who I upset. Because if you're not awake now to the evils of the World - Mainly Big-Pharma and the Medical Industries murderous regime, then your time is up in this life. And this goes for all of my friends and family members who still won't accept the truth and are denial of reality.

Once they have gone forward with the Worldwide injections - There is no going back. It's all out depopulation from here in out, any which they can.

Lord have mercy.

I have mutiple friends who have been injured from the injections, mainly heart issues. I have told nearly all of them it's from the not so safe jabs they took.

I don't mean to sound "black-pilled" but I always try to push the barrier and tell the truth no matter who I upset. Because if you're not awake now to the evils of the World - Mainly Big-Pharma and the Medical Industries murderous regime, then your time is up in this life. And this goes for all of my friends and family members who still won't accept the truth and are denial of reality.

Once they have gone forward with the Worldwide injections - There is no going back. It's all out depopulation from here in out, any which they can.

Lord have mercy.
Thanks for the reply bro.

How did your friends take it when you told them it was because of the jabs?

The covid time for me really split up in my life who was NPC and who was awake, and my life has been more centred around like-minded individuals since.

Thanks for the reply bro.

How did your friends take it when you told them it was because of the jabs?

The covid time for me really split up in my life who was NPC and who was awake, and my life has been more centred around like-minded individuals since.
Some of them know deep down they have been had. They don't even know they were coerced, blackmailed, bribed and pressured into to taking the injections. It was only after the third or fourth one they actually said no and then were hounded off doctors, health officials and other gas-lighting entities to get more, then the penny finally dropped that something was up.

Some of them took the news with an open mind and had a feeling their injuries were caused from the jabs, even though the "experts" said it was anything but. All I can do is plant a seed and leave it there.

Some are to far gone (NPC) and they get angry at me, I just stand my ground and tell them to look up evidence XYZ and get back to me anytime to continue the discussion. They always change the subject or walk away when faced with a different narrative of their own.

I always finish with "just protect your children".

Covid was the best thing to happen to me - It brought me to the Lord God above.

Some of them know deep down they have been had. They don't even know they were coerced, blackmailed, bribed and pressured into to taking the injections. It was only after the third or fourth one they actually said no and then were hounded off doctors, health officials and other gas-lighting entities to get more, then the penny finally dropped that something was up.

Some of them took the news with an open mind and had a feeling their injuries were caused from the jabs, even though the "experts" said it was anything but. All I can do is plant a seed and leave it there.

Some are to far gone (NPC) and they get angry at me, I just stand my ground and tell them to look up evidence XYZ and get back to me anytime to continue the discussion. They always change the subject or walk away when faced with a different narrative of their own.

I always finish with "just protect your children".

Covid was the best thing to happen to me - It brought me to the Lord God above.
There have been some guys from my old NPC group that have talked to me about things. A couple of them seemed to be fine articulating that after the jabs they thought something was wrong with them and weren't going to get more, and I successfully discouraged them from getting more.

Like you say, the too far gone are not really worth the energy. I think even Pfizer have come out and admitted that myocarditis is a side effect now.

The guy I was describing above is in this list. He told me when I last saw him that his girlfriend (now wife) hadn't had a period for about 18 months and the doctor told her it was because she was exercising too much(!) and creating too much cortisol in her body. I don't even need to tell you what date her last period coincided with.

I found God too thanks to covid like many others. I can really see how the world is going now with those that have fallen under the spell of the demonic ones, and those of us that have seen and embraced the light.

Back