COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Isn't it crazy how a "pandemic" in history usually comes around every 100-150 years, and now in the modern era of much improved sanitation and healthcare, we potentially get two in 5 years. Almost makes you think that something isn't true about what they are saying.

They're doing delayed info-dumps and releases whilst keeping track of the jab-induced deaths (a combination of statistical programs in the WHO/CDC that they share with their contractors and laboratory vendors). They most certainly have a team of people monitoring obituaries and tracking batch numbers, while they don't expect to get sued, they cover their bases, and evil likes to admonish itself on its "accomplishments." I don't see any other logical conclusion as to why the flow of the narrative is doing a sort of slow-bleeding of the truth at all. Much of it seems to keep normies in speculation until their timely demises at the over-accumulation of nano-graphene. Insurance premiums are going to be non-existent for vaxxies pretty soon, they are not expected to live to their full God-given years. Everything industrial has been attempting to poison mankind until only one small tribe remains, which will not be small by then at the rate they are breeding.

Dealing with the pro-rona NPCs in public or in your own family is just another hazard to navigate in these dark times. The best we can do is treat them the way Enoch treated the giants, let them know of their impending doom, except with the caveat that they can still plead their case for their eternal soul before the Almighty. However, there is a distinct possibility that their soul may have been altered by this tech because of how insidiously it affects the blood and DNA. It feels dark to walk around with all this knowledge that most of the people you pass by are already dead they just don't realize it yet, and I do feel immense regret at such a waste of God's creations, unlike the other side who sees this as a victory for their eternal race war.

So the solution is to do the opposite, not just expose the lies, but push the truths. Push people growing their own food, push back against tyrannical governments and billionaires stepping on farmers, push subsistence permaculture and electroculture and every other tool the people can use to become independent of a system that will only lead them to death. We have to save those who have refused these shots by all means necessary.

They're doing delayed info-dumps and releases whilst keeping track of the jab-induced deaths (a combination of statistical programs in the WHO/CDC that they share with their contractors and laboratory vendors). They most certainly have a team of people monitoring obituaries and tracking batch numbers, while they don't expect to get sued, they cover their bases, and evil likes to admonish itself on its "accomplishments." I don't see any other logical conclusion as to why the flow of the narrative is doing a sort of slow-bleeding of the truth at all. Much of it seems to keep normies in speculation until their timely demises at the over-accumulation of nano-graphene. Insurance premiums are going to be non-existent for vaxxies pretty soon, they are not expected to live to their full God-given years. Everything industrial has been attempting to poison mankind until only one small tribe remains, which will not be small by then at the rate they are breeding.

Dealing with the pro-rona NPCs in public or in your own family is just another hazard to navigate in these dark times. The best we can do is treat them the way Enoch treated the giants, let them know of their impending doom, except with the caveat that they can still plead their case for their eternal soul before the Almighty. However, there is a distinct possibility that their soul may have been altered by this tech because of how insidiously it affects the blood and DNA. It feels dark to walk around with all this knowledge that most of the people you pass by are already dead they just don't realize it yet, and I do feel immense regret at such a waste of God's creations, unlike the other side who sees this as a victory for their eternal race war.

So the solution is to do the opposite, not just expose the lies, but push the truths. Push people growing their own food, push back against tyrannical governments and billionaires stepping on farmers, push subsistence permaculture and electroculture and every other tool the people can use to become independent of a system that will only lead them to death. We have to save those who have refused these shots by all means necessary.
Are you saying we should tell family members we expect them to die shortly?

Are you guys still predicting a more and more obvious culling as the result of the experiment? Or will most end up being spared only to await other crises?

Are you guys still predicting a more and more obvious culling as the result of the experiment? Or will most end up being spared only to await other crises?
In my opinion it is already obvious for those with eyes to see. I don't think it ever will be obvious for those plugged into the system. Anecdotally, I have observed a sharp increase in sudden cancers, strokes, and MS diagnosis in acquaintances and relatives around me. People I work with are constantly calling off sick. More than I remember in the past. They talk about being sicker as well and blame "long covid".

I also think something else is around the corner. There are so many levers at the disposal for culling it is almost natural. By natural I mean natural for the framework of reality most people work with now.

If the Jews can literally any day flip a switch and shut everything down, and 95% of the population will immediately, hysterically, fanatically go along with it and want me to die or to be sent to a concentration camp (except real) for not going along with it, then what is the point of it all? What is the point of doing anything?
I think the point is this: “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." - Matthew 5:14~16
I do not believe in anything this system has to offer. I cannot relate to any of my peers or feel like I am one of them. These are not my people, not my countrymen, I think I have no country at all.
Good! You now have a superpower, believe it or not.

We Christians are merely pilgrims in this world. This world is not for us - our true home is the Kingdom of Heaven, with God and His angels and saints, for all eternity.

For me, the USA died in 2020, and apparently all of the other so-called "Western Democracies". It was sad at the time, and sometimes still is, but I have been liberated. There is nothing for me in this world, so now I can focus on the next one.

Back