COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

He can take that vaccine and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Same for Fauci, Bill Gates, Travis Kelce. Bunch of evil weasels.

Proud to never be vaccinated.

Then he began importing unvaccinated hordes of migrants from South America and Asia.

It is quite chilling to suspect that there may be a link between the vaccine in countries which now have excessive date rates and the migrant invasions from less vaccinated countries with surplus fertility rates.

Before this hoax hit, I was working really hard, studying, making a career for myself, thinking decades ahead, thinking nothing was going to change. Now, I was a Christian in name only and a total fag, so I thank God for allowing that ordeal to wake me up, but one problem is, I now totally lack any desire to work within this system like I was before. To keep making money so I can spend it on my studies so I can make more money.

If the Jews can literally any day flip a switch and shut everything down, and 95% of the population will immediately, hysterically, fanatically go along with it and want me to die or to be sent to a concentration camp (except real) for not going along with it, then what is the point of it all? What is the point of doing anything? Leaving the city, and with it the zog system, is not an option for me at the moment either. I have to take care of my parents.

I am still working a job and studying, but I am doing so purely out of filial piety, and because knowing myself, I will commit all kinds of sins if I do not work. I do not believe in anything this system has to offer. I cannot relate to any of my peers or feel like I am one of them. These are not my people, not my countrymen, I think I have no country at all. I can't even go to church until later this month for reasons beyond my control. Hopefully then I can become a catechumen. Until I become a catechumen and then eventually receive holy baptism, I think I will not know peace.

Punishing the innocent that is what it was.

Before this hoax hit, I was working really hard, studying, making a career for myself, thinking decades ahead, thinking nothing was going to change. Now, I was a Christian in name only and a total fag, so I thank God for allowing that ordeal to wake me up, but one problem is, I now totally lack any desire to work within this system like I was before.
The innocent, hard working, honourable.

You can debate where the lies start, if it's all lies or if some of it was true. One thing they said, true or not, was that the obese and the elderly were particularly at risk. If that was actually true, it is anyway an upside down triage they have carried out, harmed the most productive members of society to save those at the end of their lives and the fat.

I remember looking at the statistics, risk of death by age, and there was the absurdity of vaccinating children who were at infinitesimal risk.

At this point, I don't even care if someone wants to call the entire thing a lie, I'm not going to leap to its defense and try to say this bit or that bit were true..

Punishing the innocent that is what it was.

The innocent, hard working, honourable.

You can debate where the lies start, if it's all lies or if some of it was true. One thing they said, true or not, was that the obese and the elderly were particularly at risk. If that was actually true, it is anyway an upside down triage they have carried out, harmed the most productive members of society to save those at the end of their lives and the fat.

I remember looking at the statistics, risk of death by age, and there was the absurdity of vaccinating children who were at infinitesimal risk.

At this point, I don't even care if someone wants to call the entire thing a lie, I'm not going to leap to its defense and try to say this bit or that bit were true..
It literally was all a lie. COVID never existed. There was no such thing. They renamed the flu and pretended it was something else. Same symptoms and same mortality rates as the flu. The only difference is "long COVID", which is partly just side effects from the jab, but mostly mass formation psychosis, which is why "long COVID" disproportionately affects women, because they are all totally hysterical, gullible and mentally unstable.

Things like the Wuhan lab leak theory were just distractions so that people who were smart and saw how utterly retarded the mainstream narrative was and turned away from it, arrived then at a different lie instead of the truth. It's a safety net, there were multiple of them, they do this with all of their big lies, it's standard practice. It's one lie for the total unthinking retards, and then for the thinking population there's multiple levels of alternative lies, and unless you go looking for the truth in a totally obscure place like this, or totally censored places like the Daily Stormer, you will never find it.

The psyop is still so burned into people's heads. Young women freaking out about a CV+ test, only to be fine a day later. 50+ yo otherwise redpilled guys that spazz when a worker shows up after a CV+ test, yelling at employees to go home, etc. Its getting harder to bite my tongue the longer this nonsense goes on.

Can't blame any man for wanting to go hermit mode after it all. The only sane people I know as a group are here and many (not all) at church.

The psyop is still so burned into people's heads. Young women freaking out about a CV+ test, only to be fine a day later. 50+ yo otherwise redpilled guys that spazz when a worker shows up after a CV+ test, yelling at employees to go home, etc. Its getting harder to bite my tongue the longer this nonsense goes on.

Can't blame any man for wanting to go hermit mode after it all. The only sane people I know as a group are here and many (not all) at church.

I would tell them to sneeze in my direction then I would shake their hand. Then I would walk away knowing literally nothing negative is going to happen and go back to my desk, pull up a spreadsheet while simultaneously surfing for memes, germ/terrain theory, sports statistics, revisionist history and the coming breakdown of industrialized society.

I would tell them to sneeze in my direction then I would shake their hand. Then I would walk away knowing literally nothing negative is going to happen and go back to my desk, pull up a spreadsheet while simultaneously surfing for memes, germ/terrain theory, sports statistics, revisionist history and the coming breakdown of industrialized society.
What no blazing finger tapping run on the fretboard??

Back