America's Woke & Obese Military

e3df2f4e542a4702.jpeg

Edit.

9b9f5d3de0030682.png

Meanwhile in Congo-Brazzaville, 37 people were just killed in a stampede at an army recruitment drive.

Air Force warns troops to avoid pro-Trump ‘patriot’ rally: Report​

United States military leadership at the Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota recently sent service members a text message warning them that their “continued service” could be in jeopardy if they attended a local rally featuring a speaker from an organization that has historically been supportive of former President Donald Trump.

The text message to Minot Air Force Base personnel, which was obtained by Fox News, stated, “Leaders, please exercise caution if downtown this weekend.”

The text message cautioned any base personnel who were thinking of going into town while the event was taking place last Friday to “be careful” and “reach out for any concerns.”

The event mentioned by Air Force leadership was the “Dakota Patriot Rally,” which took place at the state fairgrounds in Minot. Leadership warned Air Force members that some of the people attending the rally “could be confrontational to military members.” The text message also warned military members that the featured guest speaker would be from Turning Point Action, which leadership claimed was an “alt-right organization.”

* the Air Force base specifically took issue with a Tyler Bowyer

“Tyler Bowyer was simply a keynote speaker. Secondly, Turning Point Action is not alt-right, it’s a mainstream conservative organization, and Tyler Bowyer is not some fringe personality—he’s the COO of TPAction, an RNC committeeman from the state of Arizona, and one of the most accomplished political organizers in the country,” the spokesperson stated. “Lastly, Mr. Bowyer and attendees of this event are not ‘confrontational to military members,’ they’re some of the US Military’s most ardent supporters.”

The exodus of conservative servicemen will only continue. A good point I've seen is that there is one possible reason the military is essentially purging anyone right of Obama in 2012 - the military will be used against conservatives domestically.

Another U.S. military plane ended up in the water again. This time, it reportedly crashed (?) and killed one person.

Full text
At least one person was killed after a US MV-22 Osprey military aircraft crashed off the coast of Japan’s Yakushima Island in southern Kagoshima prefecture on Wednesday, Japan Coast Guard spokesman said.

Japan Coast Guard units continued the search in the dark off Kagoshima prefecture, as the night has already fallen in Japan.

This is a developing story.

Not just woke and obese, but coerced into psychopathy:

"U.S. Vietnam War Veteran describes his experience of war, spreading 'democracy' and freedom."

Now take that behavior and spread it around the world over the past 80 years as puppets of jewry and then Israel. This is about to come back and bite the USA in the ass. Don't let your children go out and murder for the jewish bankers folks.

This was a matter of time:

From the embedded Forbes article:

In the face of a massive shortage of Navy sailors, America’s newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78), has downsized, cutting the crew aboard by hundreds of sailors.

The cuts appear to be deep and dramatic. Over the past six months to a year, some 500 to 600 sailors have left the USS Ford and not been replaced. In fact, the USS Ford has shed so many crew members that the ship’s company (core crew members that operate the vessel) is now below the Ford-class Carrier Program’s original Acquisition Program Baseline objective of 2,391 billets—a goal set back in 2004 that many observers considered unrealistic.

-----------------------------------------

Vote carefully, Taiwan.

It sure seems like a lot of things go into running an aircraft carrier. Running 10-20% low on staff sounds like a recipe for trouble.

In the face of a massive shortage of Navy sailors, America’s newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78), has downsized, cutting the crew aboard by hundreds of sailors.

The cuts appear to be deep and dramatic. Over the past six months to a year, some 500 to 600 sailors have left the USS Ford and not been replaced. In fact, the USS Ford has shed so many crew members that the ship’s company (core crew members that operate the vessel) is now below the Ford-class Carrier Program’s original Acquisition Program Baseline objective of 2,391 billets—a goal set back in 2004 that many observers considered unrealistic.

Vote carefully, Taiwan.

It sure seems like a lot of things go into running an aircraft carrier. Running 10-20% low on staff sounds like a recipe for trouble.

Glad to see that fewer and fewer people are willing to enlist and risk dying for the great big gay disco.

Glad to see that fewer and fewer people are willing to enlist and risk dying for the great big gay disco.

And you'd imagine those that are left skew heavier each year to incompetent leftists and quintuple vaxxed.

There must be a considerable flow out each year of men who were waiting for pension. Any insider details?

I have friends who are still officers in different branches of the military and they all tell me they are looking for an exit and are telling their children not to join. It's all about careerism, toeing the LGBTQRST+++ line, or you won't get promoted. But it's been woke for decades. It's just way over the top now.

Vote carefully, Taiwan.

I've been saying this for a long time also! The western militaries will run out of manpower long before they run out of arms. Btw, the USS GF was in Oslo this summer with the crew walking around the city for a few days. Let's just say that if I had a taco stand on the pier I would be doing very good business. (lots of Latinos)

I have friends who are still officers in different branches of the military and they all tell me they are looking for an exit and are telling their children not to join. It's all about careerism, toeing the LGBTQRST+++ line, or you won't get promoted. But it's been woke for decades. It's just way over the top now.

Its sad. I'd say the US military was woke enough when I got out which was a long time ago. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

Guys, I’m glad I’ve found this thread as I resonate deeply with it but have been struggling to find people who are willing to listen.
I work in defense (currently trying to switch careers) and interact with sailors everyday. I have been so frustrated.
The total lack of integrity from officers across the navy is astounding. Most guys I work with are total yes-men who just want to get the next promotion and bump in BAH pay. These guys do very little day to day work, but instead spend hours in meetings delegating responsibilities and pushing meaningless paperwork. Enlisted guys aren’t much better, most are obese and I can’t tell you how many I see on their phones ALL the time.
You factor this into the fact that these guys don’t pay taxes in the state they live in, yet own property and use the infrastructure, and you realize what’s happening today is that this woke military is being forcibly quartered by the native populace (albeit in modern ways)
And the amount of women dressed like girls you’d see in the club is astounding. They must be all recent academy grads. But there is no way these “sailors” are battle ready with loads of makeup and jewelry. All this to be said, our military is now woke because it is more of an economic machine (ran by woke political appointees) than anything else. I pray for the souls of these people should they be thrust into the meat grinder

Slightly off topic.

All Canadian military bases will soon be required to have menstruation products in the men's restroom to align with the federal government directive issued by Employment and Social Development Canada to promote "inclusivity," with the initiative expected to kick off on Dec. 15.

Major Soomin Kim from the Department of National Defence confirmed the policy. He told True North, "Starting December 15, 2023, as per the Canada Labour Code, all federally managed washrooms will be required to provide menstrual products to all employees."

The guidelines put out by the Government of Canada dictate that menstrual products, such as pads and tampons "must be readily available in all toilet rooms in workplaces controlled by the employer."

In a separate paragraph, it confirms that "menstrual products must be in all toilet rooms, regardless of their marked genders." The regulation continues, "This means that every female-identified, male-identified and all gender toilet rooms will need to have menstrual products. Unrestricted access to menstrual products better protects menstruating employees and makes sure that they feel safe to use the toilet room that best reflects their gender."

Speculations on the long-term gain by the enemy in destroying America's military from within? Vox Day had speculated the woke military is the most likely to take orders that involve turning against the American population and in that I agree. It also seems that the decline of our forces is what's prompting an attempt at a WWIII outbreak (into something bigger and more hot than what is currently going on) before Israel can't use us for their Tikkun Olam and greater Israel. Perhaps they realize they overplayed their hand in rendering the Christian West incapable or this has always been the goal, but I don't spend enough time thinking about this beyond armchair amusement.

I assume someone on this board is more in the know or better versed on the endgame here.

Slightly off topic.

All Canadian military bases will soon be required to have menstruation products in the men's restroom to align with the federal government directive issued by Employment and Social Development Canada to promote "inclusivity," with the initiative expected to kick off on Dec. 15.

Major Soomin Kim from the Department of National Defence confirmed the policy. He told True North, "Starting December 15, 2023, as per the Canada Labour Code, all federally managed washrooms will be required to provide menstrual products to all employees."

The guidelines put out by the Government of Canada dictate that menstrual products, such as pads and tampons "must be readily available in all toilet rooms in workplaces controlled by the employer."

In a separate paragraph, it confirms that "menstrual products must be in all toilet rooms, regardless of their marked genders." The regulation continues, "This means that every female-identified, male-identified and all gender toilet rooms will need to have menstrual products. Unrestricted access to menstrual products better protects menstruating employees and makes sure that they feel safe to use the toilet room that best reflects their gender."

gayd.gif

It seems like a lot of places will just make bathrooms for all genders instead of men’s and women’s . It’s part of clown world for sure

This is the wrong line of thinking and ensures that woke fat faggots have greater sway in our military.
Guys, I’m glad I’ve found this thread as I resonate deeply with it but have been struggling to find people who are willing to listen.
I work in defense (currently trying to switch careers) and interact with sailors everyday. I have been so frustrated.
The total lack of integrity from officers across the navy is astounding. Most guys I work with are total yes-men who just want to get the next promotion and bump in BAH pay. These guys do very little day to day work, but instead spend hours in meetings delegating responsibilities and pushing meaningless paperwork. Enlisted guys aren’t much better, most are obese and I can’t tell you how many I see on their phones ALL the time.
This describes my impression of navy officers also as a Marine Corps Artillery Officer. And to a lesser degree the Army too.
And you'd imagine those that are left skew heavier each year to incompetent leftists and quintuple vaxxed.

There must be a considerable flow out each year of men who were waiting for pension. Any insider details?
I got out as the started the blended retirement options but had the pension plan in place already.... I am glad I did, even though I was nearly at 10nyears total service time and would have easily made 20 years.... Many of my compatriots are leaving as soon as 20 and many begrudgingly has to vax due to the instant threat of being displaced and jobless.

The clot shot really messed up the .mil credibility among my peers in the Marines at least.

Back