• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

America's Woke & Obese Military

rleA8Yn.png

rleA8Yn.png

This was very well said. I like how he laid out the long game that's been played against us, with each one stacking on the last, and escalating in extremism to the current outrageous level.

It's heartening how many people see it, but disheartening how many others don't see it. Looks like the younger generations see it pretty well.

Last edited:
This clown looks like Mr potato head gone wrong. His right ear looks twice the size of the left.

He was severely injured stopping a suicide bomber and was given a Purple Heart and Medal of Honor? Why make fun of his injuries?

“He served in the War in Afghanistan where, in August 2012, he was severely injured attempting to thwart a suicide bomber. On November 12, 2015, Groberg received the nation's highest award for military valor, the Medal of Honor, for his actions.”

He was severely injured stopping a suicide bomber and was given a Purple Heart and Medal of Honor? Why make fun of his injuries?

“He served in the War in Afghanistan where, in August 2012, he was severely injured attempting to thwart a suicide bomber. On November 12, 2015, Groberg received the nation's highest award for military valor, the Medal of Honor, for his actions.”
I apologise. Lesson learnt. I should have known better than to say things like that without looking into the facts first.

That blog post was excellent start to finish, but this part and the accompanying picture really got me:

...the American woman, once the envy of the world, has been mutated by decades of birth control pills, SSRIs, social media derangement, and feminism into a disquieting ungulate whose exterior ugliness is exceeded only by the spiteful resentment of her bitter soul.
Younger guys here probably wouldn't believe it, but up until the 1980s American women really were as beautiful as any I saw when I lived in Europe or Latin America and even rivaled Russian and Ukrainian women. Then the last three decades happened.

I suppose it's a very sad thing that I think at least once daily how grateful I am that I am not married to a woman of my own race and nationality.

That blog post was excellent start to finish, but this part and the accompanying picture really got me:

Younger guys here probably wouldn't believe it, but up until the 1980s American women really were as beautiful as any I saw when I lived in Europe or Latin America and even rivaled Russian and Ukrainian women. Then the last three decades happened.

I suppose it's a very sad thing that I think at least once daily how grateful I am that I am not married to a woman of my own race and nationality.
I submit this crowd at a Skynyrd concert from ‘77 as exhibit A

BeatupTruck's video without YT forcing you to log in:

Glorious times indeed, I still remember (sniff).... We shall never forget what they have taken from us.
You know, one thing about that video and the feelings it provokes in us when we think how our women used to be very recently compared to how they are now is that it doesn't include the lyrics to the song. From memory, but pretty close I think:

Bye bye, babe
It's a sweet thing, but Lord knows I can't change
So I must be traveling on now, so many places that I've got to see
If I stayed here with you girl, things just couldn't stay the same
'cause I'm as free as a bird now
and this bird you cannot change

A lot like RVF 1.0, collecting "bangs" then moving on, isn't it? Back then guys took it for granted that women like these would always be a dime a dozen, best to use them and move on, there will always be more out there when you decide to finally settle down. Little did they know. I don't even think it's fair to lay most of the blame for this on the Juice.

A lot like RVF 1.0, collecting "bangs" then moving on, isn't it? Back then guys took it for granted that women like these would always be a dime a dozen, best to use them and move on, there will always be more out there when you decide to finally settle down. Little did they know. I don't even think it's fair to lay most of the blame for this on the Juice. (Italics mine)
Almost reminds me of a scene from the film Casablanca.
From Captain Renault to Rick: "How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce." :sneaky:

BeatupTruck's video without YT forcing you to log in:

Glorious times indeed, I still remember (sniff).... We shall never forget what they have taken from us.
This video is a clip from a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert in ... San Francisco. Yes, Dixie flag and all. It is almost impossible to explain the "this is what they took from us" to guys younger than Gen X (no fault to younger men). Show this video. This is what we took from younger generations - at least it is what our politicians took from them. The full video shows more "diversity," but the point is still accurate. When younger guys see it, it sinks in.

Little wonder the Army is having a hard time recruiting. Things like this keep leaking out.

army recruitment covid vax not required.JPG

Wow, $1918 month to start!

That's $480/week and thus $12/hr (assuming the unrealistic 40 hour week) to be called a bigot, learn dozens of pronouns, be ignored when you're permanently disabled in favor of illegal invaders and potentially die for Israel?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The funny thing about the covid vaccination is the army will still shoot you up with all sorts of experimental jabs. Covid was 3 years ago and it's no longer relevant, so of course they aren't requiring it. But the military will shoot you up with all kinds of stuff and you just have to take it. As a friend of mine in the army told me at the beginning of covid, yeah I took the vaccine, I was shot up with all kinds of stuff all the time when I was in the military, I didn't even know what it was most of the time, so I'm used to it.

If things are ramping up in the mideast and the army doc comes around and says "we are innoculating everyone against anthrax in case you are deployed" you have no choice but to believe him and roll up your sleeve. Troops have historically been used as lab rats for all sorts of experiments. Who knows what's really in those jabs. But it stinks of desperation that they have to stress they won't force you to take a jab that probably isn't even being produced anymore as a "selling point".

Back