• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

America's Woke & Obese Military

If you can't figure out what is going on. The next video they uploaded is a sales pitch by Florent Groberg.

For the scholars out there, his bio:

His wife is Jewish, and despite being a "life-long Republican" he endorsed Hillary Clinton and spoke at the Democratic National Convention.

He did perform a heroic deed to get his Medal of Honor, but he's part of the Deep State now.

If you can't figure out what is going on. The next video they uploaded is a sales pitch by Florent Groberg.

For the scholars out there, his bio:

My guess his biological father was Jewish, and ditched his mother after she became pregnant. I'm getting strong semite vibes from this guy. Father was middle eastern at bare minimum, possibly muslim, but skin color is on lighter side so best guess is either Christian or Jewish semite.

Warning: Language.

1b085fd669f08d2f.png

@Rodger_james: This is the kind of picture the US Army will show when they are getting ready for war and they know they need men capable of following complex war plans and reacting without chaos when the fog of war forces change. They want your White sons and daughters. Remember this photo. Remember how they disparaged White men especially after the drug addict George Floyd died of an overdose. Remember it was the mass media and the other #Jewish controlled Leftist orgs like BLM and Anti-fa who forced the tear down of the statues of our White ancestors.

Don't be an idiot. Don't fall for this new recruitment campaign. These people are evil incarnate.

#Veterans

5438467695a18ace.png

Globohomo never sleeps fren. These (((people))) are vile and disgusting in how they operate. The manipulation tactics they use to fool good men to risk their lives in useless neocon wars is sick. It's good to see even normies waking up and questioning propaganda for what it is.

Globohomo = Satan

The names keep changing over the centuries, but we all know the face of evil when we see it.

Very worrying. Really couldn't see it happen but here we are.

Pretty sure this is not related to the Middle East or Europe but to the Indo Pacific. Recent RAND/ The Atlantic Council reports (forgot which one) mention a loss rate of 3600 people (MIA+KIA) per day in case of the outbreak of full blown hostilities, ie. a land war in the Indo Pacific.

Either way even if the turn around doesn't lead anywhere they'll just switch to a (partial) draft. No doubt all the letters would be miraculously going to White boys whilst inner city dwellers and empowered goblinas get skipped.

Idea for a film to pitch to Disney's Bob Iger, in lieu of their string of multi-billion dollar box office bombs.

The Epstein Redemption.

A mix of military adventure and supernatural horror, peppered with side-splitting Yiddish jokes. The state of Israel hangs by a thread. American's all-trans army has been annihilated by 2.5 million Palestinian terrorists. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is besieged in his Tel Aviv compound. Leaning on his Hebrew faith, he attempts to summon a golem for his protection. His god Lucifer sends him the zombie Jeffrey Epstein, who can spiritually break Shabbat laws to smuggle Ben out of the country through the underground Hamas gay scene.

epstein-redemption.jpg

AI seems to have a ban of "Jeffrey Epstein", but not "J. Epstein" )

The plan to weaken and feminize the white western man is backfiring finally it seems. I've said this before; the western war machine will run out of qualified personell long before it runs out of money and ammo etc. In the US it's obesity and unmotivated men and in Europe it's female and Muslim recruits taking over and so on. I'd like to see Muslim soldiers and women from Europe go fight Iran or whatever on behalf of Israel and NATO!

The US is really alone in this. There's too many Muslims/Arabs in Europe now. If Macron and friends are not very careful there will be massive riots and lost elections. If Muslim leaders are smart they'll realize that the best form of "terrorism" at this point is to drag the US into a long and expensive conflict on many smaller fronts and try to bleed them dry basically.

They will try a draft at some point. Then let's see how everyone protests. I am curious to see the level of jackbooting committed on the American population if they refuse to serve their jewish masters in a last ditch effort. The sooner the GAE becomes obsolete, the sooner a true multipolarity of spheres of influence can reemerge along proper racial and national lines, where jews do not have control over the wealth of those spheres.

The plan to weaken and feminize the white western man is backfiring finally it seems. I've said this before; the western war machine will run out of qualified personell long before it runs out of money and ammo etc. In the US it's obesity and unmotivated men and in Europe it's female and Muslim recruits taking over and so on. I'd like to see Muslim soldiers and women from Europe go fight Iran or whatever on behalf of Israel and NATO!

The US is really alone in this. There's too many Muslims/Arabs in Europe now. If Macron and friends are not very careful there will be massive riots and lost elections. If Muslim leaders are smart they'll realize that the best form of "terrorism" at this point is to drag the US into a long and expensive conflict on many smaller fronts and try to bleed them dry basically.

Well, we're actually out of money and ammo too. And from what I can see, out of any significant industrial capacity.

Well, we're actually out of money and ammo too. And from what I can see, out of any significant industrial capacity.
The funny thing about that is that industrial capacity depends on capable hard working men too, not just machine operators, but lots of highly skilled technicians and engineers to design world class manufactured goods, and design, install, and maintain the manufacturing equipment to build them.

The same woke attitudes that have destroyed the military and prompted all the current mockery apply to the US manufacturing base as well. Good luck trying to get men to sign up for thankless jobs to rebuild the US manufacturing base.

Back