2024 Election Lounge

I believe deep down, most women in our society, that teaches them to behave this way, believe deep to their core that they can lie/cheat/steal/backstab and end up with a 6'5" CEO that makes 8 figures and allows them to stay home and look down upon the "little people".

I don't think anything can shake them of this belief, until they are too old to even get the 5'8" grocery store clerk to notice them and by then the damage is done.

Women know deep down that if they can't abort their children, then they can never be in the "high society" looking down at the little people. They don't care about the economy or immigration, because that is the concern of "little people" and they will be saved by this by their CEO husband.
Just a quick question. Why do women need to abort their children to be in “high society?”

Just a quick question. Why do women need to abort their children to be in “high society?”
Because children are very expensive and being a single mom locks you into low society with very little hope of getting out of it.

Having children once they find the top 5% man is then reasonable for them. Otherwise, it is a deathblow to their entire ego and existence.

Most women in the west think...

From 16 to 30, have as much fun as possible. Get free dinners/things from men in exchange for sex. Have sex with many men, and "play the field". Only settle on one if he is a top 5% man, otherwise just sleep around with omega males who are "bad boys". The big risk here is getting knocked up. With abortion, then this risk is eliminated.

At 30, find a top 5% man and settle down. If you can't find a top 5% man, then at 35 expand to top 10% man. If not then, at 40 expand your desires to at least beta bux provider. If you can't do that, stay single and become a "fun wine aunt".

There is nothing more terrifying to an average woman in the west than losing abortion rights and being stuck in low society. This is what they are taught at school and in the media. The economy, potential war, that is all someone else's problem as far as they are concerned. They don't get drafted, they don't sign up for the military, and some beta bux will bail them out of economic worry, more so as long as they can abort their children and keep their value higher.

Because children are very expensive and being a single mom locks you into low society with very little hope of getting out of it.

Having children once they find the top 5% man is then reasonable for them. Otherwise, it is a deathblow to their entire ego and existence.

From 16 to 30, have as much fun as possible. Get free dinners/things from men in exchange for sex. Have sex with many men, and "play the field". Only settle on one if he is a top 5% man, otherwise just sleep around with omega males who are "bad boys". The big risk here is getting knocked up. With abortion, then this risk is eliminated.

At 30, find a top 5% man and settle down. If you can't find a top 5% man, then at 35 expand to top 10% man. If not then, at 40 expand your desires to at least beta bux provider. If you can't do that, stay single and become a "fun wine aunt".

There is nothing more terrifying to an average woman in the west than losing abortion rights and being stuck in low society. This is what they are taught at school and in the media. The economy, potential war, that is all someone else's problem as far as they are concerned. They don't get drafted, they don't sign up for the military, and some beta bux will bail them out of economic worry, more so as long as they can abort their children and keep their value higher.
Why don’t they consider adoption?

Why don't these women consider giving up their kids for adoption?

Probably fear they will one day regret/get a visit from the child. Probably fear being pregnant and out of the game for 5 or 6 months. Probably fear becoming attached after the child is born and their motherly instincts taking over and destroying their plans.

This is all a guess. I would say "ask them" but I wouldn't expect an honest answer to this question from a modern young western woman.

A corollary to this is that abortion allows slutty modern women the option to get rid of children they did not get from a top 1% or 5%, etc. guy. Peak hypergamy. It not only murders a child, but it denies the non-top-tier father any agency in the child's destiny. It is complete and absolute control for women in their hypergamous search for the top dog, while relieving her of any accountability for her actions. It is the epitome of selfishness and narcissism. Shameless social climbing. I could never marry a woman who deliberately murdered her child in her quest for higher social status. I'd rather have an honest single mother, to be quite frank.

Last edited:

IMG_8444.jpeg
All women want to do is fuck around and get abortions.

When I was in high school it was me (sister ) and (sister 2) at a dinner table.

(Sister 2) said if she had a pregnant daughter she would "make her get an abortion"

Me and (sister 1) both thought that was awful

Sent that to my dad. He didn’t respond.

Nine months of pregnancy to just give it away? It's much easier to just get rid of it at 2 or 3 months in when you figure out that you're pregnant and your friends with benefits aren't friends once the benefits have consequences. Not an excuse or anything, of course.

I know one of three women who went the adoption route. Her instinct to be involved with the kid did, in fact, kick in.

You cannot help but be attached to a child who grows inside you for 9months.

It must destroy those who give away a child after nurturing it for so long.

One would think so but we presently live in such an unnatural and deluded state that most people's coping mechanisms have deadened normal emotional responses. Add tranquilizers that everyone is on to the mix and you get women able to detach for a profit.

I've met women who do this as a profession. I'm sure emotion boils up from time to time but they have no idea why.

You cannot help but be attached to a child who grows inside you for 9months.

It must destroy those who give away a child after nurturing it for so long.

The reason why surrogacy is so destructive. Where are the feminists on this one also? (This requires it's own thread if it doesn't exist).

Surrogacy is one of the least talked about things right now. They have the distractions ramped up to avoid discussing the big money machines of IVF and surrogacy. Modern day slavery.

Liberals: "But someone gets to have a baby!"
Liberals: "But it's my right to also kill a baby!"

Conclusion: money

A corollary to this is that abortion allows slutty modern women the option to get rid of children they did not get from a top 1% or 5%, etc. guy. Peak hypergamy. It not only murders a child, but it denies the non-top-tier father any agency in the child's destiny. It is complete and absolute control for women in their hypergamous search for the top dog, while relieving her of any accountability for her actions. It is the epitome of selfishness and narcissism. Shameless social climbing. I could never marry a woman who deliberately murdered her child in her quest for higher social status. I'd rather have an honest single mother, to be quite frank.
this drives home an important point. liberal leftist women aren't really in favour of abortion. they just abhor the thought of birthing children fathered by men they consider inferior.

Back