• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

I'm thinking Hillary: she's recognizable, didn't do anything that would compromise her (more than she already was) in the past few years, a lot of people already forgot about her scandals (and many young voters never even heard about them). They can use the first woman president / women rights narrative to rally the females, and also try to sell her as an experienced statesman who'll take on Putin (conveniently ignoring the Russian-reset policy or the uranium one scandal).
Hillary has some of the highest negatives on the planet.

There is zero chance.

The biggest issue is getting a new name on the ballot and funding.

They can't transfer any money for Biden/Harris campaign to a new campaign...only money givens directly to the DNC.

Jill Biden ... plane crash, suicide, COVID, drowning while kayaking? Do we have a dartboard for this one?

Jill Biden.... what is she up to?

B8851D67-DEAA-4C4D-800A-8ABBAF5BFE2F.jpeg

"We will decide our future"

It's impossible for any political leader to stop the LGBT agenda. It's a job for The Church, no politician can undo the brainwashing of the TalmudVision.

If you want to fix this then you need to restore people's faith, which means restoring The Church. Politics is a lost cause on cultural matters, we're way too far gone for that.
Are u sure?

What if they overturn their right to fag marriage?

Then their right to private intimate activities?

Then some state goes for the kill-LITERALLY. Death penalty Leviticus 20:13.

You don’t think executing fags can stop them?

Are u sure?

What if they overturn their right to fag marriage?

Then their right to private intimate activities?

Then some state goes for the kill-LITERALLY. Death penalty Leviticus 20:13.

You don’t think executing fags can stop them?
Not realistic to wait for the government to do these things. Politics trickles down from the culture. The majority of the American people are degenerates who approve of LGBT. The government is going to reflect that. The LGBT agenda is going to have to play out and crash and burn for people to wake up and outlaw it again.

There is zero chance.

They can't transfer any money for Biden/Harris campaign to a new campaign...only money givens directly to the DNC.

Moral of the story is: the Democrats are in big trouble. They have 13 or so more seats to defend in the US Senate than the republicans do (including independents who caucus with them). Furthermore, look at the numbers in the open seat Senate race in Maryland. Former Governor Larry Hogan (R) holds a huge early polling advantage over both Democrat candidates and the Democrats have elected the weaker candidate (Angela Alsobrooks) with little name recognition in the primaries despite $64 million spent by her opponent (House of Reps member David Trone). Republicans Haven't had a US Senator from MD since 1977! Win or lose, the Democrats are going to have to spend a ton of money defending what would normally be a safe Senate seat in a dark blue state.

Not realistic to wait for the government to do these things. Politics trickles down from the culture. The majority of the American people are degenerates who approve of LGBT. The government is going to reflect that. The LGBT agenda is going to have to play out and crash and burn for people to wake up and outlaw it again.
See this is the exact response I expected.

Not “it wouldn’t work”

But “well the (corrupt) government won’t do that.”

Which leads back to my main point. It is politics. Politics is about law, law is enforced through *drumroll* violence.

Full text
This ABC interview is heavy metal as all hell. Bannon controls the frame from start to finish. Jonathan Karl is left squeaking in the pit bull's jaws.

Every time Karl comes with some limp "gotcha" question or a schoolmarm accusation, Bannon cuts him off and chews on that lil' rat's brain.

"Heads on pikes?" *squeak, squeak*

Bannon rolls his eyes and reminds Karl what town he's in.

"Victory or death?!" *squeak!!*

Bannon schools Karl on the crazy concept of a historical reference — Scipio Africanus, Horatio Nelson, and William B. Travis all used the phrase.

"Election DENIAL!!!" *SQUEAK!!*

Bannon: "Have you asked a Democrat this question? Yes or no? The answer's no."

These media rats should know that when Bannon emerges from prison, the pit bull's gonna be hungry.

No big mystery here. It's a phenomenom called "sundowning" which is common in people with dementia.

It's where the symptoms of dementia becomes more and more apparent as the day progresses, especially in the evening.

Biden can only function at carefully staged and prepared events.
Considering sundowning, that leaves the question of the strategic exchanges that led up to the scheduling of the debate.

The intelligence behind the Biden Administration has thus far used the presidential spectacle to humiliate the country. I will assume this motivation central to the decisions around scheduling the debate.

There is zero chance.
Does she still has those negatives?
After all she's been out of the spotlight for many years, and voters have memory span of a gold fish, things like clinton fundation or Benghazi are ancient history now.
But let's leave here aside.

And let's try to narrow down the list of potential replacements.
We're looking for someone who already has a nation wide recognition, relatively light luggage, and who would be able to secure big money to recover for the lost Biden chest. Assuming that big Mike won't run, we've got 3 groups from which a new candidate might come:
1. Dem governors.
2. Sitting dem Congres-critters.
3. Members of current administration.

Now, I don't see a dem governor, or a congressman, that has the necessary qualities to run a successful campaign, so how about Blinken ? He's recognizable, relatively young (when compared to Trump and Biden), he's got some charisma and he's a jew - which would definitely help him secure big donor money.

Last edited:
You make my point for me - Putin didn't stop LGBT, The Church did, which of course, is the one true Orthodox Church, and to help he he became a public member, and promoting The Church within society and culture after decades of repression.

The revitalized Church then transformed Russian culture, and, over twenty+ years has transformed Russia into the only sensible White culture on the planet.

So as I said - stopping cultural rot is a job for God, which can only occur through The Church. A good leader will promote Orthodoxy, but we have a long way to go in America before that happens.

It's okay - as Russia ascends this century (provided no nuclear war) the superiority of Orthodoxy will be undeniable and win a lot of converts.
Our lady of Fatima.. Our lady of Fatima… that would be crazy if Russia is the wild card. After the communism and poverty of the 90s it’s like “who had Russia on the bingo card?”

Whenever I make a temporary reddit account to ask a question somewhere, I inevitably end up seeing the default feed. I poked at the /r/news feed and saw this comment and sighed at the reminder that there's entire communities of leftists who say and think things like this. It reminds me of a time when someone claimed Covid vaccine skeptics were "falling for a fear mongering narrative"...the projection from the left is actually unreal.

2024-07-02 00_04_29-adrr comments on Will Trump chicken out of the presidential debate_ Probab...png

based orange man legal immigration good
illegal immigration bad

pill abortions good
doctor abortions bad

4th grade trannies good
3rd grade trannies bad

This is the purpose of democracy.
To push things like immigration, abortion, trannies.
The primary goal is pushing their evil agenda.
The secondary goal is soaking up any energies from those who would otherwise threaten the power structure by pushing them into sportsball-like red team / blue team fighting, ensuring the narrative conversation is restricted to the 2 options presented. (Notice how no one ever rebels against things, no matter how crazy they get, outside of an Uncle Ted outlier every couple of decades. Democracy works).

Only through democracy could they ever get a "conservative" man to support positions like mass immigration, trannies, or pharmaceutical abortions. That is truly the brilliance of democracy.

8vnafl.jpg

Donald Trump said in an interview posted Thursday he wants to give automatic green cards to foreign students who graduate from U.S. colleges
And that includes junior colleges too, anybody graduates from a college. You go there for two years or four years,”

This is more extreme than many immigration positions the left pushes. Imagine going to university in, say, Switzerland, for a fake 2 year accounting associates program, and then thinking you can pick up Swiss citizenship just because you took classes there. No country in the world would offer such a ridiculous giveaway. Absolutely insane.

Back