• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

Have you forgotten this person?

1719763888987.png
Hillary Clinton Trump GIF

you can still mail abortion pills even to states where it’s illegal. in many cases abortions are still very much accessible.

I wasn't aware the pills were illegal anywhere, but even if true, you can get the morning after pill without a prescription and it is illegal for any state to restrict private US mail deliveries.

The reality is abortions aren't just "still accessible." They are FAR MORE accessible than they ever have been before.
The pill method is better, faster, and cheaper, and under capitalism, what does that mean? Huge sales increases.
We likely don't even know how many abortions are being done today, as they aren't recorded anywhere the way clinic visits were.

Indeed, most young girls won't even consider that they "got an abortion" after taking one of these pills. What's the difference between swallowing a small white object to get rid of your headache and swallowing a small white object to get rid of your.. ahem.. tummyache

Going after surgical abortion while saying you are completely ok with the pill version is the 2024 equivalent of cracking down on brass knuckle sales to cut down on the violent crime rates sweeping America. An ok solution 5 decades ago, but utterly meaningless today.

Just let this fact sink in: In 2020, surgical abortions (which were fully legal) were already LOWER than they were in 1972 when they were ILLEGAL. The market already moved on to pills. The only people still getting surgical abortions are the most dysfunctional members of society, who would otherwise create lifelong criminals and wards of the state.

Abortion is not nearly as big an issue to me personally as the LGBT agenda is. Abortion is nothing a member of my family would ever do. But LGBT is really destroying this country, and like abortion, neither candidate has a problem with it at all. (It's pretty bizarre that neither candidate even has a problem with Trans, as unpopular and degenerate as that is).

A close family friend is about to marry off his daughter to another woman, after she fell into the spell of LGBT last year, and the last party I attended had more lesbians than straight women (and I am in an extremely "conservative" area). This will be the death of America, and I can't imagine getting excited about a leader who doesn't stop this. I do understand not everyone will feel this is your top priority, but it's far above immigration (give me straight, Christian immigrants from Ghana over LGBT whites), economy (we could use with a bit more suffering really), foreign relations (Sorry, Gaza), etc. for me.

A close family friend is about to marry off his daughter to another woman, after she fell into the spell of LGBT last year, and the last party I attended had more lesbians than straight women (and I am in an extremely "conservative" area). This will be the death of America, and I can't imagine getting excited about a leader who doesn't stop this. I do understand not everyone will feel this is your top priority, but it's far above immigration (give me straight, Christian immigrants from Ghana over LGBT whites), economy (we could use with a bit more suffering really), foreign relations (Sorry, Gaza), etc. for me.

It's impossible for any political leader to stop the LGBT agenda. It's a job for The Church, no politician can undo the brainwashing of the TalmudVision.

If you want to fix this then you need to restore people's faith, which means restoring The Church. Politics is a lost cause on cultural matters, we're way too far gone for that.

I wasn't aware the pills were illegal anywhere, but even if true, you can get the morning after pill without a prescription and it is illegal for any state to restrict private US mail deliveries.

The reality is abortions aren't just "still accessible." They are FAR MORE accessible than they ever have been before.
The pill method is better, faster, and cheaper, and under capitalism, what does that mean? Huge sales increases.
We likely don't even know how many abortions are being done today, as they aren't recorded anywhere the way clinic visits were.

Indeed, most young girls won't even consider that they "got an abortion" after taking one of these pills. What's the difference between swallowing a small white object to get rid of your headache and swallowing a small white object to get rid of your.. ahem.. tummyache

Going after surgical abortion while saying you are completely ok with the pill version is the 2024 equivalent of cracking down on brass knuckle sales to cut down on the violent crime rates sweeping America. An ok solution 5 decades ago, but utterly meaningless today.

Just let this fact sink in: In 2020, surgical abortions (which were fully legal) were already LOWER than they were in 1972 when they were ILLEGAL. The market already moved on to pills. The only people still getting surgical abortions are the most dysfunctional members of society, who would otherwise create lifelong criminals and wards of the state.

Abortion is not nearly as big an issue to me personally as the LGBT agenda is. Abortion is nothing a member of my family would ever do. But LGBT is really destroying this country, and like abortion, neither candidate has a problem with it at all. (It's pretty bizarre that neither candidate even has a problem with Trans, as unpopular and degenerate as that is).

One candidate is openly promoting Transexuals as head of health, having gay pride parades with trannies at the Whitehouse lawn showing their augmented fake breasts or chopped off breasts ECT.

The other one occasionally pays lip service to the homos voting for him.

It's pretty clear which side is pushing the agenda more fervently than the other.

Something to keep in mind is that inserting a candidate at the 11th hour is obviously risky, but at the same time it spares that candidate the rigors of an extended Presidential campaign and all the attendant public scrutiny that goes along with it. This is highly beneficial for someone like Gavin Newsom, who is very slick and media savvy, but whose actual governing record and personal foibles are less than stellar. For example, in a hypothetical 2028 Democratic primary matchup, Newsom would be savaged by his rivals for his numerous failures as CA Governor, his indefensible COVID hypocrisy at French Laundry and his history of infidelity (including an affair with his campaign manager's wife). But if he is suddenly declared the Democratic nominee just a few months before the election, he won't have to defend any of that. He will be utterly unscathed, and immediately be lionized and protected by the entirety of the media/big tech axis, who will ensure that no critical stories about him appear on major outlets. He will be portrayed as the heroic savior of "our Democracy" who has reluctantly taken up Biden's mantle to defeat the evil Donald Trump. There will be a lot of excitement and relief on the Democratic side from simply having a smart and highly telegenic candidate who appears like he can win, and I think that will be enough to overcome any negativity from passing over Kamala Harris.

Also, if they are able to convince Biden to step down, they will easily be able to convince Kamala Harris to hit the road. She has absolutely ZERO backing from anyone, no allies whatsoever, and is universally regarded as incompetent and a liability. She will meekly do whatever she is told because, at the end of the day, she too knows that she's in way over her head and is incapable of beating Trump (much less actually being President). They might offer her a lay-up shot into the California Governorship in exchange for stepping down if they decide to go with Gavin.
This is the most plausible of all the takes I have read on this.

Trump gives lip service to LGBT, here’s an example:

He used that shooting to push against Muslim immigration, and for good reason:

Also illegal immigration takes our jobs:

Immigration is by far the most important issue.

There is no way the Dems will risk running someone that has already lost to Trump.
PEPE! It’s MEME WAR TWO! In Meme War 1 I was a pagan and thought Varg Vikernes was smart. I since converted to Christianity and I’m trying to be better. I really am. But you know, I got another fight in me. LETS GO

If they bring out Hilary again it’s meme war II

Attachments

• 9B810C03-91AC-4365-A810-1A3302628EB9.jpeg
    9B810C03-91AC-4365-A810-1A3302628EB9.jpeg
    781.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
OK, I lied: I have more to say about the debate.

Something smells wrong it.

When Biden took the stage, he looked absolutely terrible. His speech came out weak and slurred throughout the whole affair, and he repeatedly dropped trains of thought.

Why would this raise an alarm if we've seen Biden behaving this way on several occasions? Because, before this debate, he did not behave this way throughout the whole event.

Biden spoke at a Memorial Day event ( , starting at 31:00). Annoying and not particularly strong in voice but articulate. Most importantly, he seems connected with the contents of the speech. He made some mistakes, but maintained his posture for the duration.

About four weeks ago () he made some brief remarks, somewhat slurry but articulate enough for the duration. He apologized for his sore throat.

At the D-Day commemoration, where he... sat prematurely, his talk () came out much weaker than his Memorial Day speech and less engaged, and also possibly evoking dread among NATO members at having such an obvious feeb heading the USA, but, again, articulate enough, and without major mistakes.

More recently, he gave a talk with a gun control theme (). A little slurring here and there, but he made it through without any major mishaps, and even decently handled a heckler. While he had teleprompters for all of these speeches he went off the cuff at this one at some points without wrecking the talk.

This one () might represent his last public remarks before the debate. He looked like crap in profile as he watched the earlier speakers from the side of the podium. I would rank this the worst of this sampling of his recent speeches. His speech came out weak and he slurred more than in the earlier ones, but he made it through without noticeable loss of posture.

He made some remarks the day after the debate (https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZehWeyuZ7Q4). Ask yourself how this compares with the debate the night before.

Biden's performance at the debate looked more like a montage of his major gaffs and "senior moments." From the moment he started talking, even having seen the "cheap fakes," I suspected stagecraft. I consider the man a clod, but not like this. If sincere, perhaps someone did drug him, but with a sedative.

Trump kept a scowl on his face through most of the debate. I think he did this deliberately to help him avoid cracking up at Biden't performance. You can see him suppressing laughter at several points, finally succumbing when Biden started talking about his golfing capabilities.

Possible reasons for the performance include setting a low bar for future debates, a loyalty test among Democrats, allowing Democrats time to digest their surrender (they can get uppity when upset), giving Democrats a taste for fate, Biden no longer wants the crown, or perhaps to precipitate one of the outcomes discussed in the commentary circles over the past couple of days.

OK, I lied: I have more to say about the debate.

Something smells wrong it.

When Biden took the stage, he looked absolutely terrible. His speech came out weak and slurred throughout the whole affair, and he repeatedly dropped trains of thought.

Why would this raise an alarm if we've seen Biden behaving this way on several occasions? Because, before this debate, he did not behave this way throughout the whole event.

Biden spoke at a Memorial Day event ( , starting at 31:00). Annoying and not particularly strong in voice but articulate. Most importantly, he seems connected with the contents of the speech. He made some mistakes, but maintained his posture for the duration.

About four weeks ago () he made some brief remarks, somewhat slurry but articulate enough for the duration. He apologized for his sore throat.

At the D-Day commemoration, where he... sat prematurely, his talk () came out much weaker than his Memorial Day speech and less engaged, and also possibly evoking dread among NATO members at having such an obvious feeb heading the USA, but, again, articulate enough, and without major mistakes.

More recently, he gave a talk with a gun control theme (). A little slurring here and there, but he made it through without any major mishaps, and even decently handled a heckler. While he had teleprompters for all of these speeches he went off the cuff at this one at some points without wrecking the talk.

This one () might represent his last public remarks before the debate. He looked like crap in profile as he watched the earlier speakers from the side of the podium. I would rank this the worst of this sampling of his recent speeches. His speech came out weak and he slurred more than in the earlier ones, but he made it through without noticeable loss of posture.

He made some remarks the day after the debate (https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZehWeyuZ7Q4). Ask yourself how this compares with the debate the night before.

Biden's performance at the debate looked more like a montage of his major gaffs and "senior moments." From the moment he started talking, even having seen the "cheap fakes," I suspected stagecraft. I consider the man a clod, but not like this. If sincere, perhaps someone did drug him, but with a sedative.

Trump kept a scowl on his face through most of the debate. I think he did this deliberately to help him avoid cracking up at Biden't performance. You can see him suppressing laughter at several points, finally succumbing when Biden started talking about his golfing capabilities.

Possible reasons for the performance include setting a low bar for future debates, a loyalty test among Democrats, allowing Democrats time to digest their surrender (they can get uppity when upset), giving Democrats a taste for fate, Biden no longer wants the crown, or perhaps to precipitate one of the outcomes discussed in the commentary circles over the past couple of days.

Do you really think anyone on this forum is going to watch FIVE different videos of Biden speaking ?

ezgif.com-optimize-2.gif

You make my point for me - Putin didn't stop LGBT, The Church did, which of course, is the one true Orthodox Church, and to help he he became a public member, and promoting The Church within society and culture after decades of repression.

The revitalized Church then transformed Russian culture, and, over twenty+ years has transformed Russia into the only sensible White culture on the planet.

So as I said - stopping cultural rot is a job for God, which can only occur through The Church. A good leader will promote Orthodoxy, but we have a long way to go in America before that happens.

It's okay - as Russia ascends this century (provided no nuclear war) the superiority of Orthodoxy will be undeniable and win a lot of converts.

Back