2024 Election Lounge

you need to understand the entire mid-wits existence hinges on not being seen as racist, regardless of if they are or not. Racism is one of those things that perception of others trumps your actual beliefs. If they are perceived as racist, they’re hosed. They lose their job and friend group, which leads to losing their house, divorce because their wife will get angry they’re a loner cos women care about that stuff, their car will get repo’d, and possibly even become the victim of a crime. Of course the mid-wit will tow the line. Knowing that those in charge are this shitty they’d hold this sword over your head makes me not want to conform. They won’t just shoot you for wrong think like the Soviets or re-educate you into a good little ideologue like the Chinese. They want to make you suffer.
Oh, I very much understand. I have never learned to believe in a "tribal govt." more than I do now. There is a reason for 10's of thousands of years, the only people who made decisions on how the tribe lived were the elder men with the most to lose and the most knowledge and wisdom. Seeing the rise of the midwits is great evidence of this. They are not dumb; they are just not wise, nor do they have anything to really lose. So, as a result, they make bad decisions over and over.

Once those EBT cards swipe “declined” something beautiful, horrible but beautiful will happen. I hope to be fully transitioned to digital nomad remote by then.
Yes, some think this will take closer to 30 years, whereas I am inclined to believe it starts happening in 6. Either way, digital nomad and other residency or passport should be on your list.
So, as a result, they make bad decisions over and over.
Population booms turn into gynocentric societies for many reasons I've stated, with many midwits and "go along, get along" types, and rule followers. As has been said, left to their own devices, women make bad decisions in an overwhelming majority of the cases because the decision making is based on outward things like consensus, which is manipulated, not on principle or detailed analysis. Consumerism and dating choices or mating/non-mating choices can be explained by this fact.

Must be the Nordic genes. I once heard someone say that while traveling he had met a Swedish girl and this girl was took pride about paying high taxes back in her home country.
Aren’t those guys like descendants of of the pagan Norse or something? Weren’t these guys like raiders and pillagers? They went Minnesota nice I guess. You’d think the Scandinavians would be rugged individualism made flesh considering their ability to carve homesteads in obscure Arctic islands. Now they vote democrat in lock step.

Aren’t those guys like descendants of of the pagan Norse or something? Weren’t these guys like raiders and pillagers? They went Minnesota nice I guess. You’d think the Scandinavians would be rugged individualism made flesh considering their ability to carve homesteads in obscure Arctic islands. Now they vote democrat in lock step.
The ones that came to the US were Lutherans and seems like they were actually quite devout until the last few decades - definitely more so then their countrymen from the homeland. Those values allowed them to create those nice, pro-social communities they had but it can also be hijacked to turn them into progressive atheists a lot of them are now - both in the US and back in their native Europe.

Like Doug Casey said, she's actually just stupid. Low verbal intelligence ... and if you don't have that, no one she is high on any other intel spectrum.
In various neighborhoods near my home, there were political signs in front of a lot of houses - i.e., "Harris-Walz", "Trump-Vance", etc. Trump-Vance and the majority of local GOP/Republican signs outnumber Harris-Walz signs in most of the neighborhoods around me.

The funniest one is this morning on my way from a grocery store run. On my right, I noticed a typical "Harris-Walz" sign along with other signs (all local Democrats) in front of a house that is clearly pro-Democrat. Immediately to my left across the street is a huge home with a rather large property and several acres. (They own several HVAC businesses locally.) In front of their gated fence around their large house, there are several Trump-Vance flags wrapped around their fence as well as yard signs in the ground. In front of their house, there is a flagpole that displayed a massive Trump flag - an image of Trump's raised fist after getting shot - under an American flag above. To top it all off, they just put up a new big sized flag at the end of their fence - it says:

Harris is an Idiot

I chuckled when I saw that as I was driving down the hill. I knew it was meant to p*ss off and to give the middle finger to the Harris-Walz supporter across the street.

Nordic regions have very short growing seasons, and long winters. To survive in these regions, it took thousands of years of reproduction selectivity of people who are both very intelligent (to plan for a long winter) but also always willing to help their neighbors.

Evolutionary pressures resulting in different behavior traits and the races and there within the ethnicities is a very real thing. And these Nordics will soon go extinct if they are not protected and I don't know if they are willing to do it for themselves at a large enough number to do so.

As a result, places like Minnesota have been left leaning going back to the 1960's.
You see in Finland they have basically free housing provided by the government for every single homeless person. They eliminated homelessness. They can do it over there because people do not abuse the system. If you tried this anywhere outside of Northern Europe the welfare system would collapse very quickly.

NEW: Mark Halperin predicts there will be the biggest mental health crisis in American history if Trump wins, predicts Democrats will resort to violence. Halperin predicts there will be workplace fights and violent protests launched by the left."I think it will cause the biggest mental health crisis in the history of America. And I don't think it will be a passing thing that by the inauguration will be fine.""I think it will be sustained and unprecedented and hideous...""I think there'll be some violence. I think there'll be, there'll be workplace fights. There'll be fights at birthday parties.""I think there will be protests that will turn violent."

David Duke is an incredibly intelligent man. I would recommend everyone here to listen to him talk or read any of his books. The man is a scholar of his time and was decades ahead of his time. His also an extremely kind and loving man. If you haven't done so, you will see the media's biggest lie of all, making him out to be a monster.

With that said, I am certain David Duke is supporting her, because of all the issues facing us right now, Israel being put on a leash is the biggest and nothing else comes close to it. Millions of illegals can come here, more diversity, more taxes, we can survive. We cannot survive a war with Iran.

Smart endorsement by him.

NEW: Mark Halperin predicts there will be the biggest mental health crisis in American history if Trump wins, predicts Democrats will resort to violence. Halperin predicts there will be workplace fights and violent protests launched by the left."I think it will cause the biggest mental health crisis in the history of America. And I don't think it will be a passing thing that by the inauguration will be fine.""I think it will be sustained and unprecedented and hideous...""I think there'll be some violence. I think there'll be, there'll be workplace fights. There'll be fights at birthday parties.""I think there will be protests that will turn violent."

I watched about a half hour of Halperin's chat with Carlson before I grew tired of his normieconisms. I didn't catch this part.

There will be violence from deranged Democrats if Trump wins? How did he arrive at this "prediction?" I'm glad we have this Nostradamus to tell us these things.

Back