2024 Election Lounge

Harry Sisson Beta Boy: "...teach football..."
confused-perplexed.gif

Creepy Walz actually despises all of these boys. Their dads are the ones that got away.

And if throwing a coin before a game as some great, qualifying accomplishment, just give the election to Trump now

Last edited:
Same here in Europe. All the feminists and homo men were practically crying in the metro.
I remember that day too. I woke up and checked the news again just to make sure I didn’t dream it, then went to work feeling triumphant. Lots of people called off, and many other women and liberal men who did show were just very quiet that day.

But where did it get us? It got us to here. It wasn’t a victory. If it happens again it is just turning the book back a few pages to the last chapter. I don’t want to see these people disappointed, I don’t want to see them at all. That’s what victory looks like.
What would you consider a solid plan? He does have his daughter in law as co-chair of the RNC, and she is recruiting 100,000 volunteers to monitor the election boards and try to prevent fraud. They are also lining up lawyers to file any necessary court actions.

On the one hand, she is a woman, but on the other hand, she is family, and being co-Chair of the RNC she is in a good place to overcome their bad tendencies.

Also, he has been saying repeatedly that anyone caught being involved in election fraud this time is going to jail. The Dems have to know they're under a lot more scrutiny this time. Besides all other factors, they know a majority of the public believes the 2020 election was stolen, and they will believe any claims of 2024 fraud.

I mean, this might not be good enough, might not be a solid plan. However, I got the impression from your post that you thought he's doing nothing at all.
Don’t you have to win to send people to jail?

NYT reporter Lulu Garcia-Navarro sits in silence as JD Vance educates her on the labor force participation rate relating to illegal immigration.

Garcia-Navarro tried arguing that illegal immigrants can't be deported because America needs them for jobs.

She pointed to the unemployment rate to back up her claim but was immediately shot down by Vance.

"The unemployment rate does not count labor force participation dropouts."

"This is one of the really deranged things that I think illegal immigration does to our society, is it gets us in a mindset of saying, 'we can only build houses with illegal immigrants.'"

"We have 7 million men, not even women, just men who have completely dropped out of the labor force."

"Sometimes people who may be struggling with addiction or trauma, need to get reengaged in American society."

"We cannot have an entire American business community that is giving up on American workers and then importing millions of illegal laborers. That is what we have thanks to Kamala Harris' border policies. I think it's one of the biggest drivers of inequality."

"It's one of the biggest reasons why we have millions of people who've dropped out of the labor force. Why try to reengage an American citizen in a good job if you can just import somebody from Central America who's gonna work under the table for poverty wages?"

"It is a disgrace and it has led to the evisceration of the American Middle class."

Edit. If Rogan interview Trump on his podcast before Election Day, it will likely break the internet.

Warning: Language.

Last edited:
This Vance guy is growing on me.

Yeah, he certainly seems like a skilled politician. Whether or not that's a good thing and his heart is in the right place still remains to be seen. But, he has not been a "liability" to Trump's campaign so far, like some claimed he would be.

I thought he handled himself very well in the VP debate, and he handles the media well too. He's good at "gracefully" shutting down BS from the media, and I think that resonates well with certain demographics.

Yeah, he certainly seems like a skilled politician. Whether or not that's a good thing and his heart is in the right place still remains to be seen. But, he has not been a "liability" to Trump's campaign so far, like some claimed he would be.

I thought he handled himself very well in the VP debate, and he handles the media well too. He's good at "gracefully" shutting down BS from the media, and I think that resonates well with certain demographics.
He's unapologeticly based, and he totally shuts down their woke premises. Too many people in society are unable to stand in the face of the woke consensus in their day to day lives. Vance is showing the way for millions to be able to stand against the woke nonsense.

He's unapologeticly based, and he totally shuts down their woke premises. Too many people in society are unable to stand in the face of the woke consensus in their day to day lives. Vance is showing the way for millions to be able to stand against the woke nonsense.

It's ridiculous it took someone so long to speak as articulately about the issues as he does. Labor Force Participation Rate has been known on the net for over 15 years, he's really the first of the (intelligent) Millennials to make it to office.

It's ridiculous it took someone so long to speak as articulately about the issues as he does. Labor Force Participation Rate has been known on the net for over 15 years, he's really the first of the (intelligent) Millennials to make it to office.
Better late than never.

Edit: I see signs that the tide is turning. Vance is helping to turn the tide right now, but he is only human. He is caught up in the turning of the tide, and is setting his sails accordingly.

According to one of the girls on this trip, Tim Walz regularly made inappropriate comments about their outfits and did multiple other creepy things including pressed hugs and coming in the room while they changed.

She believes he used the China trips an opportunity to have affairs with multiple minors in a country with light age of consent restrictions.

This revelation comes only 2 days after allegations were levied that Tim slept with a student who stayed at his house after being brought to a gay bar and an Indigo Girls concert.

GZuEGBKX0AMmYNj

On May 30, 2023, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signed into law HF 1655, also known as the “Take Pride Act.” This controversial legislation, introduced by state Representative Leigh Finke, a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party and the first transgender legislator in Minnesota House history, has drawn significant attention for its removal of anti-pedophile language from the state’s Human Rights law.

The “Take Pride Act” sought to redefine “sexual orientation” in the Minnesota Human Rights Act, removing the explicit exclusion of pedophilia. The original text of the law stated that “‘Sexual orientation’ does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult.” However, the new law, signed by Walz, removes this crucial caveat, raising concerns about the potential implications for the protection of minors.

Critics argue that the removal of the anti-pedophile language could lead to the normalization of pedophilia and weaken the state’s ability to protect minors from sexual abuse and exploitation. They contend that the original language was necessary to ensure that pedophilia is not afforded any form of protection or legitimacy under the law where “sexual orientation” is a protected class.

The decision from Gov. Tim Walz–who was tapped this week to be Kamala Harris’s vice presidential running mate–to sign the “Take Pride Act” into law has been met with strong opposition from conservatives, who view this move as a dangerous step towards normalizing pedophilia, something that the Democratic Party has been accused of attempting to do in recent years. Critics argue that the removal of the anti-pedophile language weakens the state’s ability to protect minors from sexual abuse and exploitation and that it opens the door for pedophilia to be recognized as a legally protected sexual orientation.

Check out the media names under "Harris Media Appearances", specifically...

Call Her Daddy Podcast

🤦‍♂️

GZNGgp9WoAA5Ht3

Edit. Below article's from 2018 before the "Call Her Daddy" hosts had a major falling out with Barstool Sports' Dave Portnoy in 2020. (They signed with Spotify.)

How “Call Her Daddy” is empowering women​

Youtube Title:
Megyn Kelly Slams Kamala's Embarrassing "Call Her Daddy" Interview and Lame "Girl Boss" Moment
YT link

Megyn Kelly. Ugh! Just another case of internalised misogyny 🙄

Men simply can't handle this level of empowerment. This podcast is a gift to moden women and reveals how to blow up elevate their career to the next level 🚀

"We're all horny girl bosses just trying to get to the top"

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Last edited:
Back