2024 Election Lounge

Bret Baier EXPOSES the Kamala campaign for pulling last minute shenanigans to try to shorten the interview and delay its release.

"We were supposed to start at 5 P.M. and this was the time they gave us. Originally we were going to do 25 or 30 minutes... they came in and said maybe 20. The Vice President came in around 5:15. We were pushing the envelope..."

Edit.

The conversation quickly went off the rails when Kamala Harris dodged Bret Baier's question on illegal immigration while simultaneously saying, “Let’s get to the point.”

You never see anything like this happen with any other candidate, and it’s so unusual that you literally can’t make it up.

BRET BAIER: “How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years?”

KAMALA HARRIS: “Bret, let's just get to the point. Okay? The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.”

GZuEGBKX0AMmYNj

I just want to point out in this first part:

"The age of consent in China was 14 back then. Tim Walz took dozens of high school students alone without their parents. I am speaking with one of those students now and will be dropping multiple bombshells."

The vast majority of countries in the world have special rules where even if the age of consent is 14 or 15 or 16 that "a person in a position of special care" cannot have sex with that person who is under 18. For example lets say a woman is 16 and the age of sexual consent is 16. A 40 year old man who is a stranger can have sex with the girl and it is legal (as long as its not sex work). However a person in a position of special care cannot as that is considered illegal. Which generally means a girl cannot have sex with her teacher, sports coach, doctor, etc. That is usually illegal. They did it specifically to stop cases like this. I am not across the legal aspects of this case, but I would be surprised if such laws did not apply to it.

Often there are even additional laws for example in most states in Australia a person under 18 can have sex but they cannot "sext" i.e. they cannot send nude photos (or receive nude photos). And for example in Kosovo the age of sexual consent is 16 but it is illegal to acquire sex from a girl under 18 if you led her to believe that you would marry her and then did not actually marry her. There is a specific law about this. In most countries even when sex is legal for 18 year old there are usually still multiple restrictions applying. Its rarely a free for all situation like it is with over 18 year olds.

I just took at look at the October 1984 polling right before the Reagan : Mondale election, since the split today seemed to look similar from my recollection. I wasn't wrong. Same vibes as back then. ------------>Left column: Reagan----------->Right column: Mondale

1729167300256.png

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but I don’t think Kamala is stupid. She just can’t answer any questions with any degree of clarity to the public as to why the agenda policies of the last 4 years are beneficial to US citizens. When you are corrupt to bow to corporate sponsors, foreign influence and a globalized agenda that puts American sovereignty at a lower priorty there are no answers. Perhaps if one were to call her stupid, it’s that her ability to grift and BS the public isn’t quite as sharp as some of her democratic predecessors.

I may be in the minority but I don’t think Kamala is stupid. She just can’t answer any questions with any degree of clarity to the public as to why the agenda policies of the last 4 years are beneficial to US citizens. When you are corrupt to bow to corporate sponsors, foreign influence and a globalized agenda that puts American sovereignty at a lower priorty there are no answers. Perhaps if one were to call her stupid, it’s that her ability to grift and BS the public isn’t quite as sharp as some of her democratic predecessors.
Unpopular opinion but I do think pretty much all politicians on the national level (meaning those that can make it into Congress or the White House) are at least above average IQ. Pretty much all of them have competed university education and quite a few of them have law degrees as well. Since we all love talking about IQ bell curves and such I think it was Charles Murray that said it's pretty tough to get through university if your IQ is below 115.

I noticed there's a trend of saying a politician you don't like must have an IQ around the low to mid 80s range and for some reason it's always that specific range. I've seen Trump, Kamala, and Biden get estimated of having an IQ of 80 or around that number. I think a lot of people don't quite understand what an IQ in the low 80s consist of. If your IQ is in that range you would have struggled to graduate high school. Think of the kids back in your school days that everyone considered to be on the dull side - not so much that they would have been placed in special education but just chugged along with mostly Cs and Ds and were going to hop into unskilled labor or service jobs after graduation. Even someone who just had a JD degree from an average law school where the average LSAT score is in the 150s (like Kamala) is going to seem like a genius compared to such a person.

Last edited:
She is legitimately low IQ and astoundingly inarticulate when compared to other major politicians on both sides of the aisle. There is a very good reason her presidential flamed out before she won a single delegate. Look at guys like Pete Buttigieg or Josh Shapiro. They come across much better pushing the exact same policies as Kamala. The only difference is that they aren't half-retarded and can actually string together a coherent sentence. The contrast of Kamala vs. legitimate high IQ guys like Vivek and Vance is even more hilarious. She's not even in the same ballpark.

This is the reason I was surprised the Dems dumped Biden in favor of Kamala. It was a major tactical error on their part. She is a worse candidate even considering Joe's dementia. The more spotlight she gets, the more awful she looks. They should have just refused to debate Trump and ran Biden from the basement again.

She is a stupid criminal. Check out Tucker Carlson's interview with Harmeet Dhillon. She knows a lot about Kamala's history.

She is legitimately low IQ and astoundingly inarticulate when compared to other major politicians on both sides of the aisle. There is a very good reason her presidential flamed out before she won a single delegate. Look at guys like Pete Buttigieg or Josh Shapiro. They come across much better pushing the exact same policies as Kamala. The only difference is that they aren't half-retarded and can actually string together a coherent sentence. The contrast of Kamala vs. legitimate high IQ guys like Vivek and Vance is even more hilarious. She's not even in the same ballpark.

This is the reason I was surprised the Dems dumped Biden in favor of Kamala. It was a major tactical error on their part. She is a worse candidate even considering Joe's dementia. The more spotlight she gets, the more awful she looks. They should have just refused to debate Trump and ran Biden from the basement again.
I know a guy who went to law school with her. He told me years ago she’s “dumb as rocks”.

He knew about her in her early career and had a reputation for lack of morals/ethics, including giving head to get ahead.

Unpopular opinion but I do think pretty much all politicians on the national level (meaning those that can make it into Congress or the White House) are at least above average IQ. Pretty much all of them have competed university education and quite a few of them have law degrees as well. Since we all love talking about IQ bell curves and such I think it was Charles Murray that said it's pretty tough to get through university if your IQ is below 115.

I noticed there's a trend of saying a politician you don't like must have an IQ around the he low to mid 80s range and for some reason it's always that specific range. I've seen Trump, Kamala, and Biden get estimated of having an IQ of 80 or around that number. I think a lot of people don't quite understand what an IQ in the low 80s consist of. If your IQ is in that range you would have struggled to graduate high school. Think of the kids back in your school days that everyone considered to be on the dull side - not so much that they would have been placed in special education but just chugged along with mostly Cs and Ds and were going to hop into unskilled labor or service jobs after graduation. Even someone who just had a JD degree from an average law school where the average LSAT score is in the 150s (like Kamala) is going to seem like a genius compared to such a person.

I've seen several charts that say that the average IQ of a politician is the highest of any profession, at around 140 (higher than doctors, at 120-125, and university STEM professors at 130). No idea if that's true or not, but I agree that most politicians are quite bright. They're constantly playing a meta game, where they are advancing complex policies and goals behind closed doors, while generally trying to appear folksy and dumb in the public eye. As you say, many of them have JDs, often from top programs. I don't know many politicians, but I have run into a fair amount of people who have gone to top law schools and as a rule they are very sharp.

Back