2024 Election Lounge

Stuff like this is why I think some sort of national divorce is going to be the only option. There's no reasoning with people like this. They view any sort of pushback on their policies as aggression ("inflaming tensions") which is why you see this sort of stop making me hit you logic from the Left.
This is how leftists behave in their personal capacity as well, not just in an institutional one. Homosexuals, Jews, feminists, brown people, soy people, and the like, all have this common behavioral trait. A simple objection to their aggressive demands is viewed as an act of hostility (eg refusal to adopt their terminology, refusal to give them money, refusal to give them property, etc). This is why these people are always “offended” in the event of resistance to their antisocial behavior. When these narcissistic, self-absorbed malcontents are given institutional power, anything other than approval of their behavior and acquiescence to their demands is an affront to their ego and becomes a criminal act (hate speech, hate crime, antisemitism, blah blah blah).

BREAKING: Someone just hacked a voting machine within seconds live on PBD's podcast. He only used a preprogrammed USB stick that gave him total access to do whatever he wanted, including flipping or creating votes out of thin air

"If this would have been an election, I could have gone to the database and for example change the votes."

PBD: "How much of it could you have changed?"

"Anything, add new candidate who was not even on a ballot, it doesn't matter, because if you have total control over the system, you can do anything you want."

Via: @patrickbetdavid

This was such a wild moment. It's like when Professor J. Alex Halderman used a pen to hack a Dominion machine in front of a federal judge a few months ago. I pray for the day when we will finally ditch these machines and start hand-counting all our votes like a serious country.

Warmongers endorsing and voting for Kamala. Go figure.

Why is this news?

On October 1, 2020, on the Morning Joe program, McChrystal endorsed Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president in that year's election. Despite the two's philosophical differences and the fallout from the 2010 Rolling Stone article, McChrystal explained Biden and Obama openly listened to his comments during his service, and that disagreements were paramount in a functioning democracy. McChrystal commented, "You have to believe your commander in chief, at the end of the day, is someone you can trust, and I can trust Joe Biden."<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_A._McChrystal#cite_note-96"><span>[</span>96<span>]</span></a>

Why is this news?
Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

1. Read the title of this thread. Is it related?
2. What does "endorsing Kamala Harris" mean?
3. As for McFaggot's Biden endorsement in 2020...we already know of his past TDS history. The tweet confirmed his endorsement for Harris, which leads to #4.
4. Know the difference between traitor and loyalty. McFaggot is a traitor and a warmonger. And we know there are more traitors within the military ranks (i.e., fake military leaders) as well as throughout various institutions, alphabet agencies, etc.

"Pretend to be weak, so your enemy may grow arrogant."
-Sun Tzu

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

1. Read the title of this thread. Is it related?
2. What does "endorsing Kamala Harris" mean?
3. As for McFaggot's Biden endorsement in 2020...we already know of his past TDS history. The tweet confirmed his endorsement for Harris, which leads to #4.
4. Know the difference between traitor and loyalty. McFaggot is a traitor and a warmonger. And we know there are more traitors within the military ranks (i.e., fake military leaders) as well as throughout various institutions, alphabet agencies, etc.

"Pretend to be weak, so your enemy may grow arrogant."
-Sun Tzu
I'm sorry. I should not have written it like that; I was not directing this statement at you, directly.

My question was directed at the media outlets making a big deal out of the endorsement. This man has already expressed support for democrats; I do not know why they are so excited about it when he endorsed Biden 4 year prior.

Edit.

Happening now: Primanti brothers in North Versailles PA just threatened to call the police on JD Vance if he got out of the car to spend time with about 50 people who came out to see him. The video is from a friend of mine who was there.

Not only did he spend time in the parking lot with each person and take pictures because they wouldn’t let him inside, he walked in and paid for the bill for the people that walked out due to the restaurant not allowing him to come in and eat.
Update: people are calling the restaurant and they are being told no one threatened to call the police and Vance was absolutely welcomed… damage control?

Edit II. Ah, now I remember the Primanti Brothers! They are the same restaurant franchise that made the news last month when they kicked out their patrons early to bring in the fake customers (via busloads) before Kamala's visit.

This is the President/CEO of Primanti Brothers (Adam Golomb) since 2021.

pit_cs_primanti-bros_0324-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back