2024 Election Lounge

The video should be available for all to see. It is Kerry that needs to be driven into the wilderness.
Re: Kerry whining about 1st Amendment, Free Speech, etc.

Matt Tiabbi gave a great speech on 1st Amendment, Free Speech, Misinformation/Disinformation, and Censorship last weekend. He also called out John Kerry. Tiabbi's speech is 24 minutes long, but well worth the time -- it is enjoyable and funny. (Full transcript.)

Warning: Language.

Novelist Walter Kirn also gave a short excellent speech as well. (Full transcript.)

Taking a look at the electoral map:

Of the eight major battleground states, my best guess is that Trump will carry Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia. I am hopeful that enough has been done in those three states to mitigate Democratic cheating, and he currently has a small lead in all of them.

Harris has a small lead in Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. Minnesota is, of course, Tim Walz's home state.

If we assign electoral votes as above, it puts Harris at 256 and Trump at 262, with 270 needed to win.

It's looking increasingly like Pennsylvania will decide the election. Pennsylvania is currently deadlocked. It's also the state I'm most concerned about because of the election fraud in Philadelphia in 2020, not to mention its governor Josh Shapiro.

The election will likely be decided by a whisker either way. I am concerned, but I will be praying for the best outcome for the country and let the chips fall where they may.

Taking a look at the electoral map:

Of the eight major battleground states, my best guess is that Trump will carry Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia. I am hopeful that enough has been done in those three states to mitigate Democratic cheating, and he currently has a small lead in all of them.

Harris has a small lead in Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. Minnesota is, of course, Tim Walz's home state.

If we assign electoral votes as above, it puts Harris at 256 and Trump at 262, with 270 needed to win.

It's looking increasingly like Pennsylvania will decide the election. Pennsylvania is currently deadlocked. It's also the state I'm most concerned about because of the election fraud in Philadelphia in 2020, not to mention its governor Josh Shapiro.

The election will likely be decided by a whisker either way. I am concerned, but I will be praying for the best outcome for the country and let the chips fall where they may.
Philadelphia will be required to conduct stricter mail in ballot allowances this election cycle.

Very common in my area. Every coffee shop has tranny flags hanging in the window. Certain business in certain areas are just all like this.
I chose the coffee shop I go to because it was one of the only places open during covid. No masks or anything whenever you walked in. The owners even received several fines but stayed open. No rainbow flags or black lives matter (when it was popular). Most of the other people are Christian and conservative. I noticed how happy and normal most people are and it's what got me to start going to church, reading the Bible, etc.

And because of all that, this coffee shop is one of the few places I keep going to. Crazy how something like that can become part of your routine.

Of the eight major battleground states, my best guess is that Trump will carry Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia.
I agree with this.
Yes, and I think Trump has a better chance than people realize in the first three; he could carry one and if so, he wins.
OR he takes Pennsylvania and it's a sure thing. I think Pennsylvania, if there is a huge war about counting votes, is the new hanging chad state of this disputed election.

Of the eight major battleground states, my best guess is that Trump will carry Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia.
What has been done about the shenanigans in Arizona and Georgia?

It's looking increasingly like Pennsylvania will decide the election.
Which isn't good since PA's state government has fought tooth and nail to keep its election easy to rig.

What has been done about the shenanigans in Arizona and Georgia?

Which isn't good since PA's state government has fought tooth and nail to keep its election easy to rig.
I've seen claims that Lara Trump, who is co-chair of the RNC, is arranging to have 100,000 poll watchers out during the election, along with 100s of lawyers lined up, to try to block election fraud. She seems to be in a position where she can do some good in organizing this kind of thing.

I imagine Trump will have an uphill fight to overcome election fraud by the Dems, but it does appear that they are at least gearing up for the fight.

GY-2xT3XkAEjiBM

This also brings into question government capabilities regarding weather directed weaponry. Do they have the capabilities to direct large weather events like this?

Here's a pretty good thesis from the 1990s referencing what had been experimented with up to that time in the US and other countries:

They can modify but I would think it's still unpredictable. I would also guess that they are trying to leverage things like AI to better predict and control what is happening.

I would say that even if they have some ability to influence hurricanes, getting them to devastate a red part of the country 300 miles inland is way outside their capability.

I was in Atlanta in the 90s when an intact hurricane hit there, so I know it's possible for hurricanes to go that far. However it's very rare for them to hold together, and any ability they have to steer the hurricane must offer very limited control.

However, I would say they do have plans in place to block the normal emergency services from working when they are lucky enough to have a natural disaster hit a red area.

Back