Why Voting Is Worth It

And do what in italy or bulgaria? Make dogshit money doing a nothing job that doesnt provide for a family?
Obviously there would be no point moving to Italy or Bulgaria if you have to work there. If however you have 1 million euros in net worth that is more than enough for family to retire comfortably in the Italian or Bulgarian countryside.

At the end of the day if you believe that U.S.A. is the best country by all means stay there.

However those that feel differently can move country rather than trying to tinker around the edges by voting.

I don't like Australia and I plan to move from Australia eventually. I would consider voting to be tinkering around the edges and its unrealistic for me to expect voting to significantly improve the country. Its far more realistic for me to just leave Australia and move to greener pastures.

So in other words fuck the plebs who can't afford to live in rich white neighborhoods in places like Connecticut? Point is the whole country on average is not safe. Sure if you have money you can hole yourself up in a gated community in a wealthy white neighborhood which by the way is what rich people in countries like Brazil do.....

And its not only black areas that are high crime. Where poor white rednecks live (trailer trash, junkies, etc) like the Appalachia region crime levels are also high.

Factually, the FBI crime statistics do prove the crime rates are a result of the 13/50 rule. I've lived in the rural white areas, and I've lived in inner city Houston. Ive lived in DC, (high black crime) Ive lived in Dallas (high black crime) and I've lived North Carolina by a military base. I grew up with meth heads in East Texas, had freinds robbed at gunpoint by meth monkeys and all that.

I've experienced violent crime first hand perpetrated against me having been robbed at gun point before (16 years old at the time by 2 blacks in East Texas)

My wife was a paramedic in the Houston City area. I've seen it all.

Fundamentally, the issue is blacks and their gun crime against each other. There's TONS and TONS of laws about this already but again this is already established in the FBI crime statistics.

I am simply telling you as a gun owner living on property in the country outside a major city, and working at a household name oil and gas company.... I am safe, but I am also prepared. I am free and I am financially ahead of my peers financially. I vote because my children whom are growing up here under my regiment, will benefit from the local activities and laws i pass, as well as the government officals I elect.

I take my kids to the voting booth EVERY time I vote. Its part of their duty as American Citizens.

Just to give you some idea (a bunch of countries chosen at random) of how U.S.A. compares in terms of homicides per 100,000 inhabitants:

U.S.A. 6.383
Estonia 1.508
Australia 0.833
Argentina 4.309
Albania 1.654
Armenia 2.186
Chile 6.744
France 1.560
Montenegro 2.551
New Zealand 1.111
Morocco 1.705
Lebanon 2.260
India 2.832
Philippines 4.316
Turkey 2.670
Thailand 4.813
Zimbabwe 6.654
Again, once you filter out for the 13% committing over 50% of the crime, this number is vastly reduced. These statistics mean nothing to me given my ability to insulate myself and protect myself with a firearm.

Obviously there would be no point moving to Italy or Bulgaria if you have to work there. If however you have 1 million euros in net worth that is more than enough for family to retire comfortably in the Italian or Bulgarian countryside.
So you got 1 million Euros? would 1 million Euros allow me to provide for my pregnant wife and 6 kids for the next 20 years? This is all meaningless hypotheticals and UNRELATED to the Thread. You're just defending why you think its a ok to leave.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHY YOU VOTE.

Again my point is that you vote to fight and preserve your rights and participate locally to benefit your children and your current economic viability.

The sad thing to me is to be a broken man with out pride in his country, or the dedication to fight to preserve the liberty that they were provided. I dont raise my kids to have that mentality, and i vehemently eschew the notion that is a default state. You should vote because its your civic duty to be engaged.

ALSO, on a side note, could you please stop sperging out and posting 4 replies to a single post. My advice is to gather your thoughts, then post all in one coherent message. Just a pro-tip meant out of courtesy for response.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHY YOU VOTE.

Again my point is that you vote to fight and preserve your rights and participate locally to benefit your children and your current economic viability.

The sad thing to me is to be a broken man with out pride in his country, or the dedication to fight to preserve the liberty that they were provided. I dont raise my kids to have that mentality, and i vehemently eschew the notion that is a default state. You should vote because its your civic duty to be engaged.
I consider nation states to be a arbitrary phenomenon and hence I do not feel any sense of duty to any country including the country I reside in. I would prefer to live in an anarchist society but its not possible sadly. I feel allegiance to family, friends and to a lesser extent my fellow man. But to feel allegiance to an arbitrary political entity such as a nation-state (i.e. country) seems rather silly to me. I am happy to pack up my bags and move to greener pastures whenever necessary. Its just a case of differing world views and I understand that others feel differently and that is okay.

I consider nation states to be a arbitrary phenomenon and hence I do not feel any sense of duty to any country including the country I reside in. I would prefer to live in an anarchist society but its not possible sadly. I feel allegiance to family, friends and to a lesser extent my fellow man. But to feel allegiance to an arbitrary political entity such as a nation-state (i.e. country) seems rather silly to me. I am happy to pack up my bags and move to greener pastures whenever necessary. Its just a case of differing world views and I understand that others feel differently and that is okay.
Fundamentally, it comes down to our differences in the following regard:

You dont have a family so you're talking about a lot of abstract ideas that aren't rooted in reality based off of felt obligation.

Seems like to me that since you're not a veteran of the military of the country either so you dont really have a patriotic sense of duty to your country either.

I've been married since 23, then divorced at 28, the remarried at 30, and had kids since i was 25. At 35 now, I am thoroughly entrenched in by local community, my local political apparatus, school board, ect ect ect.

The high mobility mentality is certainly one that is a product of a lack of roots and obligations... so yeah "why vote if you're just going to bugger off whenever you feel like it? " but for those entrenched and fighting for our families future, civic participation is a part of our societal obligation and family obligation.

@Get2choppaaa and @Australia Sucks I find that when Americans and other Anglo-Saxons get into it about America and freedom, they usually end up talking past each other as you're doing. To Brits and Anglos from the rest of the Commonwealth, freedom is the freedom to not have to worry about excessive medical bills because the government takes care of that for them. To not have to worry about gun violence because the government just bans guns. And so on.

To Americans freedom means the government doesn't take a big chunk of your money to fund "free" healthcare, but you have to figure out how pay your medical bills on your own. As an American you're free to have a gun if you feel like you need one. Or just want one because you think they're fun and cool. Or even far more than one, and some scary looking ones that resemble what a solider might carry in battle. Because we're free to do that in America.

Which is better depends on your opinion. When I've spent a lot of time with Brits, Aussies, and Canadians I feel like we're mostly the same but the main difference is this rebellious American nature and refusal to be ruled, for better or for worse. We're the ones who left the Empire through violence and on our own terms after all, and essentially over the Brits trying to tell us from whom we could and couldn't buy tea. Basically, Brits see themselves as free thanks to their government, we see ourselves as free in spite of it.

To bring it back to voting, I've always voted but I'm far less enthusiastic about it than Choppa. I'll probably vote this time around because there will probably be specific local referendums on the ballot that will tangibly affect me and I'm going to give those who count the votes the benefit of the doubt. Still, I respect the idea that Andrew Anglin and others have that by voting you're giving your consent to a nefarious system that's basically satanic. I'm not quite there yet, but it seems like a reasonable opinion to me, one to be considered at this point.

Don't get mad at me if you're all in for Trump. I don't live in a swing state so my vote for president, should I choose to cast it, is meaningless. I do hope Trump wins because he's at least funny and TDS meltdowns can be entertaining. This is as long as you Trump guys are right and he doesn't lead us to war with Iran. Imagine having to put up with four years of looking at and listening to Kamala Harris. Now that's a sobering thought.

Last edited:
Australia,

While I do not disagree with you that we can vote with our feet, even if you do move to a new country one should still love it. And if one loves that new country, they should participate and help it as much as possible, which means voting if voting is an option.

So the premise of leaving one country does not change the thrust of my argument, that one should vote no matter what, because it is the righteous and loving thing to do.

I consider nation states to be an arbitrary phenomenon and hence I do not feel any sense of duty to any country including the country I reside in. I would prefer to live in an anarchist society but its not possible sadly. I feel allegiance to family, friends and to a lesser extent my fellow man. But to feel allegiance to an arbitrary political entity such as a nation-state (i.e. country) seems rather silly to me. I am happy to pack up my bags and move to greener pastures whenever necessary. Its just a case of differing world views and I understand that others feel differently and that is okay.
This is a bizarre comment. It’s like me saying I don’t really care about Nigel Farage, he’s just another guy to me. Yeah, no s**t. You don’t care because you have no reason to care. You haven’t been made to care.

A country is not an arbitrary entity. Where are you getting this from? Are you an arbitrary accident made from star dust? Ridiculous.

Why even go to another country if it’s all the same? To take advantage of them?

The only reason you can pack up your bags is because people let you. There is no human right for relocation. The only rights you have are the ones you can enforce yourself. It’s not many. You might have the right to whimper and die or you might have a right to go down swinging for example. No one says Bulgaria has to let you in. So the least you can do is show some appreciation. “Wow, I’m allowed to make money, get on a metal bird and fly to foreign lands and take advantage of them because they want my shekles/labor.”

I’m not a big fan of this “citizen of the world” BS. You sound like a cosmopolitan aristocrat. You need pray or have a heart to heart with yourself and think about the nature of the world and your place in it.

But then his political trajectory shifted abruptly. In 2010, the summer after his freshman year, he went back to Washington, this time as an intern for Tucker Carlson’s Daily Caller website.

He later told a reporter that conversations with mentors had led him to change his outlook. He began to believe that the Republican Party is “giving a voice to disenfranchised Americans on issues like Obamacare and immigration.” Precisely what caused this shift is not known.

Does this mean Tucker Carlson is also suspect now?

Does this mean Tucker Carlson is also suspect now?
Uh, yea, if you really oppose the system, you are not put on TV or pushed by Twitter. Twitter still sensors people like Mark Collett, who always push for peaceful solutions, or Jared Taylor, who is also heavily censored by Twitter.

Uh, yea, if you really oppose the system, you are not put on TV or pushed by Twitter. Twitter still sensors people like Mark Collett, who always push for peaceful solutions, or Jared Taylor, who is also heavily censored by Twitter.
Jared Taylor specifically refrains from criticizing Jews. Is this a sign that he is compromised and secretly has some Jew handler somewhere?

Also Tucker was specifically kicked off of Fox and isn't actually on TV anymore and is on his own streaming service - just like guys like Jared Taylor had to launch American Renaissance in order to get his message out. I thought that is the goal of a lot of these dissident right influencers - to have their own platforms where they don't have to answer to some (((executive))).

What I mean is the borders/languages etc of most countries have changed many times throughout history. Is a country really such a meaningful thing?
Like your parents it makes you who you are. I think that deserves some respect. My nationality and my heritage are also two things that make up my identity. I would never say it doesn’t matter where you are, where you from, etc. If it doesn’t matter, what does?

Jared Taylor specifically refrains from criticizing Jews. Is this a sign that he is compromised and secretly has some Jew handler somewhere?

Also Tucker was specifically kicked off of Fox and isn't actually on TV anymore and is on his own streaming service - just like guys like Jared Taylor had to launch American Renaissance in order to get his message out. I thought that is the goal of a lot of these dissident right influencers - to have their own platforms where they don't have to answer to some (((executive))).
I think Jared is married to a Jewish woman, if I remember correctly. And yet because he talks about scientific differences in the races, he is completely banned, even on the "free speech network" twitter.

Fox isn't the end all. The end all is social media. If you are still allowed on social media then you are 0 threat to the regime and either are a useful idiot or a gatekeeper. Social media is owned/run by the same people as Fox News or MSNBC.

With all that said, the major point isn't that this creep just "changed his mind and became a Republican", the major point is the two party system is so fake that a guy that attacked the GOP gets first digs at a top job in the GOP and the guys who worked for free to get Trump elected in 2016 are kicked to the curb.

I think Jared is married to a Jewish woman, if I remember correctly. And yet because he talks about scientific differences in the races, he is completely banned, even on the "free speech network" twitter.

Fox isn't the end all. The end all is social media. If you are still allowed on social media then you are 0 threat to the regime and either are a useful idiot or a gatekeeper. Social media is owned/run by the same people as Fox News or MSNBC.

With all that said, the major point isn't that this creep just "changed his mind and became a Republican", the major point is the two party system is so fake that a guy that attacked the GOP gets first digs at a top job in the GOP and the guys who worked for free to get Trump elected in 2016 are kicked to the curb.
And @Wutang

Jared Taylor focuses on the water in the sinking ship, not the hole in the boat. He's very intellectual, but his resilience to criticize the jews (who in our time are responsible for the problems Whites have to endure from non-Whites) makes his wisdoms ultimately moot. The jewish power structure is the bottom of the rabbit hole. Anyone who refuses to touch it has some kind of vested interest in keeping minds away from forming real solutions.

It is similar for his brand, which can survive in today's heated geopolitical theatrical arenas, to gather a niche of White Idealists but focus their attention on things like phrenology and intelligence differences. His movement ultimately does not do anything for Whites because it refuses to attack the power behind the non-Whites. This is the guy who is behind the pronunciation of White as "Hu-Whyte".

Also, telegram and gab are not technically social media, as everyone who has been banned from YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter is now there where they continue their fight against the system unabated. Torba is a bit naive on some issues, but he is Christian and he allows every single form of free speech on his platform.

Why even go to another country if it’s all the same? To take advantage of them?
“Take advantage” has too much of a negative connotation. It implies unjustified harm of some sort.
The only reason you can pack up your bags is because people let you. There is no human right for relocation. The only rights you have are the ones you can enforce yourself. It’s not many. You might have the right to whimper and die or you might have a right to go down swinging for example. No one says Bulgaria has to let you in. So the least you can do is show some appreciation. “Wow, I’m allowed to make money, get on a metal bird and fly to foreign lands and take advantage of them because they want my shekles/labor.”
Relocating to where the cost of living is lower to retire in a nice location is completely reasonable.

I have mentioned in this thread, and elsewhere, that in Mein Kampf, Hitler detailed how a two party representative democracy is just a false choice. How the same satanic elites control both sides. How, even 100 years ago, in 1920's Austria, he would go watch the parties debates, the "conservatives" would win every debate, but still lose the vote and things continued to "progress".

Here are his words, translated to English on it. I highly recommend spending 3 minutes listening to this, though it does mention "Jews" and would be NSFW due to this, if you listen to it outloud.

I'm beginning to take a contrarian opinion:

I'm finding, the older I get, the more disillusioned I get with the whole political circus, the non-stop theater every time there is a congressional or gubernatorial or presidential election. It is nearly an unbroken cycle of grandstanding, charades, false promises, let-downs, blame-shifting, etc. At some point, when you reach a certain age, you realize nothing has improved, on the contrary it is just a continuous slide backwards into complacency and tolerance of evil, regardless of party. According to this article, we need to focus on ourselves first and stick as close to Christ as possible, especially in these End Times.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to take a contrarian opinion:

I'm finding, the older I get, the more disillusioned I get with the whole political circus, the nearly non-stop theater every time there is a congressional or gubernatorial or presidential election. It is nearly an unbroken cycle of grandstanding, charades, false promises, let-downs, blame-shifting, etc. At some point, when you reach a certain age, you realize nothing has improved, on the contrary it is just a continuous slide backwards into complacency and tolerance of evil, regardless of party. According to this article, we need to focus on ourselves first and stick as close to Christ as possible, especially in these End Times.

I can't stand to watch any of it. The fake pandering to "our democracy" or "our diversity" or "nation of immigrants" followed by empty promises and glossing over the fact everything is getting worse at a breakneck speed. And that is the conservative side, oh yea, and how we should be proud to work long hours and never get mad about it and why technology is never used to make our lives better. I don't even want to know what the libtard politicians are saying, probably basically "kill Whitey" at this point in time.

Back