• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Weird Things You've Noticed Recently

My first job was in a bank and I was extremely fast with the numeric pad. I still look for it occasionally when I'm doing spreadsheet stuff

I purchased a supplement powder from Vital Proteins and there is some fine print over the safety seal. I figured it was probably a joke or something to make you laugh but it says:

"By opening and using this product, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, fully set forth at vitalproteins.com/tc...."

I mean... I laughed but. Good grief. Terms and Conditions to drink a protein powder?
It made me want to return the opened item to the store.
Most Jewish idea I've seen in a long time!

About 30 minutes ago, I was texting a friend about the 2006 film This Is England; as soon as I typed the T for TIE, the autocomplete for my phone suggested...wait for it...

'Talmudic'

Now, I may have typed that word before, but why would it be the FIRST suggestion? is my Android OS actually  based? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
People watching has always been a little hobby of mine. Wherever I go I like to get a sense of the people there, how they doing, what they're into, etc. I've noticed lately, in my area (big left leaning metro area) white liberals are more unhappy than ever. Their sour attitudes waft off of them like a strong stench. Politeness and true kindness is in short supply.

It's interesting to see, these people, who are living in a pure, distilled manifestation of their own ideology, go about with a scowl on their face. It's like they're seeing everything they believe in come to form right in front of them, and they are horrified.

One has to wonder, do they ever stop and think why? Do they ever question themselves? Perhaps they made a miscalculation somewhere along the line? Who do they even have left to blame at this point? They seemingly got everything they wanted. Orange man out of office and convicted of 6 million felonies, "The adults are back in charge", got a bunch of cool new high tech vaccines, defeated racism once and for all during the BLM riots, the list goes on.

Things should be peachy keen, right? Their faces tell a different story.

I'm sure some of y'all have noticed this before. Recently for various reasons I've been using cash a lot more than normal. I'd say 80% of the time when I hand over cash I'm met with a confused, glazed stare and about 30 seconds longer than it should take fumbling around with coins and bills to produce change. This despite the fact that I know their registers can automatically calculate change for them because they already did that when I was a cashier 15 years ago. Basic math is tough when you don't exercise it, I suppose.

People watching has always been a little hobby of mine. Wherever I go I like to get a sense of the people there, how they doing, what they're into, etc. I've noticed lately, in my area (big left leaning metro area) white liberals are more unhappy than ever. Their sour attitudes waft off of them like a strong stench. Politeness and true kindness is in short supply.

It's interesting to see, these people, who are living in a pure, distilled manifestation of their own ideology, go about with a scowl on their face. It's like they're seeing everything they believe in come to form right in front of them, and they are horrified.

One has to wonder, do they ever stop and think why? Do they ever question themselves? Perhaps they made a miscalculation somewhere along the line? Who do they even have left to blame at this point? They seemingly got everything they wanted. Orange man out of office and convicted of 6 million felonies, "The adults are back in charge", got a bunch of cool new high tech vaccines, defeated racism once and for all during the BLM riots, the list goes on.

Things should be peachy keen, right? Their faces tell a different story.
This is the slow grind of the demonic. People watched idly as all of their pie in the sky ideas, which were never realistic, were put into effect. They didn't realize where the source of their "good times" was, which was resting on the laurels of the principled, efficient, and hard working times. It's like the (public) pensioner that sees the whole system coming down but somehow acts like he didn't know, and that what was paid to him, and now a broke and broken system, could somehow have theoretically lasted. Sorry, no.

Last edited:
I didn't notice this myself, but it was pointed out to me recently. The cast of this film is split on the right/left side of the poster. All of the ones on the right (Leonard Nimoy et al.) are dead. The three on the left hand side, William Shatner, George Takei and Walter Koenig are still alive. It's always interesting to me how these things play out in life.

star-trek-iv-the-voyage-home-md-web.jpg

I didn't notice this myself, but it was pointed out to me recently. The cast of this film is split on the right/left side of the poster. All of the ones on the right (Leonard Nimoy et al.) are dead. The three on the left hand side, William Shatner, George Takei and Walter Koenig are still alive. It's always interesting to me how these things play out in life.

And then there was three. I don't know William Shatner's secret but the man is 93 and he has more energy than most people half his age.

The supermarket has been out of Wasabi Cashews and has been for some time. In the same supermarket, all c2032 batteries are sold out, all brands.

Must be aliens 👾
Interesting about the CR2032 batteries; my kitchen scale uses them and whenever I had to replace them, every store in my area here in Canada was always out of stock. I ended up just ordering a bunch online.

A recent post in the meme section got me thinking..... isn't it odd how the "hawk tuah" meme gained so much traction? Morality aside, the original wasn't really even that funny. It was kinda gross what she suggested, really. And yet there seem to be so many of them. Are we in a slow meme cycle or something?

A recent post in the meme section got me thinking..... isn't it odd how the "hawk tuah" meme gained so much traction? Morality aside, the original wasn't really even that funny. It was kinda gross what she suggested, really. And yet there seem to be so many of them. Are we in a slow meme cycle or something?
She's fairly cute, and there is a decent percentage of men who wish their girlfriends or wives would enthusiastically hawk tuah for them. A lot of people who repost these memes are hoping their wives or girlfriends will take notice and be inspired.

It's the same thing with Steak and Blowjob day.

San Francisco is almost dead too.

Back