Weird Things You've Noticed Recently

Yeah this is exactly how you explain the mental health issue of today, with more eloquent speech.
ADD in itself is different since adderall has stuff like meth in it, and has a big price. It's just bad to take drugs in general, so I'm wary of psychiatrists like the plague. Not all of them are terrible, but they're in a blood money business model.

Funny they had the psychiatrist woman with blue hair, and fairly well sucking up to her bad boy patient. Looks like a Babylon Bee skit, but it's 50 years old.

Been wondering about the studies that say there is a correlation between not ejaculating and higher rates of prostate cancer. Why would God punish men this way? I haven't looked closely at the studies but I assume this is some kind of goylust propaganda about how masturbating/ejaculating is actually good for you, goyim. But if it's true, if not ejaculating actually means you have a good chance at getting prostate cancer, I don't know what to conclude from that.
Consider there are always confounding factors in these studies. For example, think about who is less likely to ejaculate often. Older men in poor health aren't sexually active as much, and they're also more likely to get prostate cancer just given that they're older.

So even if there is a correlation, it may not mean what you think it means. They played a similar trick with ivermectin. Most independent studies used small or moderate doses and showed ivermectin worked against covid. But then big pharma did some studies where they gave people massive doses and it had a negative impact. Of course, if you give them way too much, it's going to be more harm than good and big pharma can point to that and say "look how dangerous ivermectin is".

I've had really bad experiences with these pharma Jews and their various poisons. They seem to be metaphysically unable to make anything without ridiculous side-effects. It's all a bad tradeoff with anything these Jews make. Why do simple antihistamines mess with androgen receptors, Jews? Does it really make sense to go that far to tackle a seasonal runny nose, Jews?

These days I just avoid taking anything at all. I'd have to be either writhing in pain on the floor, or straight up dying, to agree to swallow a pill, unless it's just a supplement.

If I have a headache or I'm sick I'll just suck it up and continue to function normally, nourish and hydrate myself properly, maybe lie down and rest if I feel like I need to. I'm not taking advils, I'm not taking anything. Perhaps I'll change my mind when I'm old and my flesh begins to malfunction and my masculine strength begins to abandon me and I start getting unexplainable migraines, but that all feels like it's forever away. Right now I'm just thinking I'll be eternally grateful to God if I at least make it to 30, because all I see in the horizon for the next 10 or 20 years is trouble.

I thought the same "make it til 30 and I did well". Now scratching 40 I feel like that about 50. Life is funny that way, I drank like a fish and did some really crazy stuff physically and a paracetamol sometimes might've been it, but here I am almost 40 and have not taken the vaxx and my kids asking me how to write their name and how there are so many butterflies everywhere.

My eldest is now telling his younger siblings Bible stories.

Stick with it brother.

Consider there are always confounding factors in these studies. For example, think about who is less likely to ejaculate often. Older men in poor health aren't sexually active as much, and they're also more likely to get prostate cancer just given that they're older.

So even if there is a correlation, it may not mean what you think it means. They played a similar trick with ivermectin. Most independent studies used small or moderate doses and showed ivermectin worked against covid. But then big pharma did some studies where they gave people massive doses and it had a negative impact. Of course, if you give them way too much, it's going to be more harm than good and big pharma can point to that and say "look how dangerous ivermectin is".
Speaking of our friend, Ivermectin. Some interesting studies coming out that show it kills cancer like it does Covid.

Speaking of our friend, Ivermectin. Some interesting studies coming out that show it kills cancer like it does Covid.

I've been saying this for several years now. In the past the NIH website even had links to many studies about this, but after just checking again now, they seem to have scrubbed most of it out of their database. Perhaps using yandex.com to search pubmed and ivermectin will reveal them again.

I hate to shoehorn secular individuals as da devil, but I've started noticing a pattern on the word "evolve" being used by them.

It isn't even used properly either, they use it when a right wing baddie needs to "evolve" for saying what would be normal 5 years ago. They might as well say "you need to Charle your Darwin" in response to conservative or religious views.

I think it was in this thread, but for whoever was noticing younger people saying "my brother in Christ" or "my sister in Christ" I am reporting now that I am seeing it more often and I can also tell it's done as a joke or used as an emphasis.
Words are spells and self-talk is a thing.

I welcome this new version of sarcasm because it will have a lingering positive effect.

Words are spells and self-talk is a thing.

I welcome this new version of sarcasm because it will have a lingering positive effect.
I wonder how much of it is a lingering effect because of the US's post-Christian state. In their subconscious they think "hey maybe Christianity wasn't so bad, the country was doing so much better" and it's a kind of wholesome nostalgia. Because all I think is that the terminally online generation sees so much immaturity, depravity and degeneracy they wish there was some beacon of adulthood.

I don't know if this classifies as a weird thing or not, and it certainly isn't a recent thing, I've been noticing this for many years, but the thing is how much people talk about health care as this basic human need for young adults. I'm turning 40 in a month. I've never gone to the hospital. I've never taken medication or have had a prescription. I haven't had any health scares. I've never had to go to the emergency room. I'm not some health nut or super careful person. I'm certainly not lucky. As far as I can tell I've lived a normal life. But whenever I'm on social media and people get into the weeds of talking about jobs, careers, politics, demographics, etc; I always see people talk about access to healthcare as if it's so necessary in their lives. I've seen people talk about working at horrible jobs because it gave them access to good healthcare. Everyone always obsesses over universal healthcare. How unhealthy is everyone?

People must be far unhealthier than I realize, even at my most cynical. But even my boomer parents, who are in their 60s and 70s haven't had much need for healthcare beyond some basic dental and eye appointments. They also aren't the healthiest of people in that they don't actively pursue better health outside of eating a good diet.

I also saw my wife go through the healthcare system. She had debilitating headaches. We had access to healthcare at the time and we used it. Nothing cured her headaches. They were eventually going to suggest cutting some nerves to numb the area (at the time she had taken something like 6 injections to the back of the head to numb her skull and she still had headaches). She no longer suffers from headaches, but you know what cured them? Her own mind. Simply by recognizing the pain as a distraction from emotions she was burying. That's literally all it took. It was all "in her head." Our current healthcare system is such a scam but so many people are under its spell and freak out if they don't have access.

I don't know if this classifies as a weird thing or not, and it certainly isn't a recent thing, I've been noticing this for many years, but the thing is how much people talk about health care as this basic human need for young adults. I'm turning 40 in a month. I've never gone to the hospital. I've never taken medication or have had a prescription. I haven't had any health scares. I've never had to go to the emergency room. I'm not some health nut or super careful person. I'm certainly not lucky. As far as I can tell I've lived a normal life. But whenever I'm on social media and people get into the weeds of talking about jobs, careers, politics, demographics, etc; I always see people talk about access to healthcare as if it's so necessary in their lives. I've seen people talk about working at horrible jobs because it gave them access to good healthcare. Everyone always obsesses over universal healthcare. How unhealthy is everyone?

People must be far unhealthier than I realize, even at my most cynical. But even my boomer parents, who are in their 60s and 70s haven't had much need for healthcare beyond some basic dental and eye appointments. They also aren't the healthiest of people in that they don't actively pursue better health outside of eating a good diet.

I also saw my wife go through the healthcare system. She had debilitating headaches. We had access to healthcare at the time and we used it. Nothing cured her headaches. They were eventually going to suggest cutting some nerves to numb the area (at the time she had taken something like 6 injections to the back of the head to numb her skull and she still had headaches). She no longer suffers from headaches, but you know what cured them? Her own mind. Simply by recognizing the pain as a distraction from emotions she was burying. That's literally all it took. It was all "in her head." Our current healthcare system is such a scam but so many people are under its spell and freak out if they don't have access.
It's normal to be healthy as a young man. I think women are more likely to have health problems than men, even when young and fit.

Even when you are free from various kinds of disease, I think there's an element of luck that you never had to go to the emergency room for a broken wrist, or a cut that needed stitches, or a car wreck bad enough to knock you around a little. I've had things like this, but at 59 I've never been admitted to the hospital. Hopefully I'll keep my record going.

Social places where you are intended to talk have now become analogous to opium dens thanks to phones. Everyone only doing swipe motions, maybe typing or watching something. It's disturbing just how zombie-like it is. It's like they can only pull phones and the same 5 apps when idle.

I lose my patience with in-cells. If someone pulls out a phone while talking to me in person, my disappointment is unironically immesurable.
I had a 4chan browser installed at one point, and I used that when truly bored, but I just stick to waiting around now.

I'm posting this from a computer, if you're wondering. Pretty different.

Social places where you are intended to talk have now become analogous to opium dens thanks to phones. Everyone only doing swipe motions, maybe typing or watching something. It's disturbing just how zombie-like it is. It's like they can only pull phones and the same 5 apps when idle.

I lose my patience with in-cells. If someone pulls out a phone while talking to me in person, my disappointment is unironically immesurable.
I had a 4chan browser installed at one point, and I used that when truly bored, but I just stick to waiting around now.

I'm posting this from a computer, if you're wondering. Pretty different.
I see what you did there, and I like it.

Back