Weird Things You've Noticed Recently

I would say this is legit. If there are nine different terms that can reasonably be seen to have a sexual meaning in the vernacular of that day, it's probably intentional. Shakespeare's plays were popular entertainment at the time, almost like Vaudeville or a typical action adventure or romcom movie today. This was at a time where cock fighting and bear baiting were popular entertainments. Hangings were popular attractions as well. Crude entertainments were pretty common, so I'm not surprised there would be crude innuendos in Shakespeare.
I remember from reading Shakespeare at school that Romeo and juliet had a reference to one of the sides, after attacking and winning a fight, removing the heads of maidens to celebrate, which to me meant removing their "maidenhead" i.e. taking their virginity.

It makes sense, when I read Pantagruel and Gargantua by Rabelais it was filled with vulgarity and crassness, but it was also one of the funniest things I've ever read. I recall reading about Martin Luther, who also had a lot of vulgarity in his writings and how such writing was common for the period.

I've noticed this in illustrative pictures. The thing you seem to be missing is that America doesn't have as much of a barbecue or grill culture as Brazil or Argentina. Brazil in general is the churrasco country, and Argentina has arguably the best meat in the world. Every house here worth its salt has a grill by a pool. Condos and resorts get complicated as they tend to have rules to share with all the residents instead of just having a private family barbecue (had one last Christmas at an actual house).

What I might be missing are those Americana pictures with the burger grill white family, but those have a weird and controversial political history nowadays. Hard to tell from an outsider standpoint. A lot of things point to Florida having the grill culture as well.
Maybe grilling isn't as big a thing with American families as it is in Brazil, but grilling is huge where I live in the US amongst the younger crowd.

I constantly see 20-somethings out at the pool grilling up whatever and pounding beers.

Maybe grilling isn't as big a thing with American families as it is in Brazil, but grilling is huge where I live in the US amongst the younger crowd.

I constantly see 20-somethings out at the pool grilling up whatever and pounding beers.
Agreed. I would say every American who has a place to put a grill, has one and uses it. This might be an overstatement, but I don't think by much.

Ok maybe my observations aren’t accurate. I know most all people I know that have a single family home in the US have a grill and use it fairly regularly but I never noticed the grills being used in the condo /apartment complexes. Now if I go to a any state park in the summer, Latino families are all together grilling and making delicious food and making a day event. I actually really think that part of Latino culture (whether they are legal/illegal immigrants doesn’t matter), is great to see.

I was surprised to see such vulgarity in the Canterbury Tales, which written a few centuries before Shakespeare. Chaucer even added a retraction asking for forgiveness, I think for The Miller's Tale.
Bawdy humor has always been a European tradition.

The Decameron (upon which most of Canterbury Tales is based), is hilarious and has several stories of a sexual or scatological nature. I never found them excessive or wallowing in vulgarity for its own sake; rather shining a light on the many angles of human nature. Girls get horny, men love boobs, and farts are funny.

It's when the profane is inverted and held up as sacred that it becomes grotesque and damaging to the audience, in my opinion. Equating temperance, politeness, and tidiness with being a "phony" or a "prude" or "hiding worse sins". Or that ugliness and filth is "authentic".

Very interesting and weird to have preferential treatment in hospital lines for the first time. I think I somehow had "autism" on my hospital card, and I was put on preferential one. You can also get it with actual mechanical or physical deficiency, or simply being morbidly a-beast (America, lol).

That hospital always sucked, but I got in very fast. 30 or so minutes, compared to 4 hours on a regular 3 PM Monday. Never got there in the morning or early, but there is more to it than that.

The whole political game with disorder fascinates me a bit. Easy way to get votes on both sides, but I don't really know how this affects the average downy Joe, or me for that matter. Wearing a retard card around is a bit humiliating to almost everyone though.

The whole political game with disorder fascinates me a bit. Easy way to get votes on both sides, but I don't really know how this affects the average downy Joe, or me for that matter. Wearing a retard card around is a bit humiliating to almost everyone though.
It's actually possible to play that game to your advantage in the US. I dunno about Brasil, though. but up here I got that ADD diagnosis as a little kid, and I hated it. Felt like the doctor was just kindly telling me I'm stupid. Many moons later, I met a guy with the same exact diagnosis. He was given a scholarship to go to college for almost free as a result. Had I been the college type, I could've done the same the same thing. Is it like this in Brasil?

It's actually possible to play that game to your advantage in the US. I dunno about Brasil, though. but up here I got that ADD diagnosis as a little kid, and I hated it. Felt like the doctor was just kindly telling me I'm stupid. Many moons later, I met a guy with the same exact diagnosis. He was given a scholarship to go to college for almost free as a result. Had I been the college type, I could've done the same the same thing. Is it like this in Brasil?
Scholarships are weird. Never looked into them much without getting lost. You get extra points in public university here if you have something like that, and taxes on cars are removed. That's pretty much all the civil benefits in the borders of it, unless they get changed.

I am still puzzled over why a friend of my mother came back here for the "treatment" after having her child in Germany. Quite the step down, and I can't even think for a second how Brazil has better "treatment" than Germany. Her father is a very weird Turk-German (dual citizenship, not sure), so it's probably just the German characteristics that get detected as a condition. It was even discovered in Germany.

Was it ADD or autism discovered in Germany? Sounds like some colder personality types would get placed on the autism spectrum, even though some people are just less emotional than the rest of us.

Was it ADD or autism discovered in Germany? Sounds like some colder personality types would get placed on the autism spectrum, even though some people are just less emotional than the rest of us.
The historical context is that it was 1930s Germany and psychiatry was almost entirely direct eugenics. Hans Asperger chose not to hand the kids with a higher functioning type syndrome to the Gestapo tard grinder or something of the sorts.

Nowadays the diagnostics are a changing mess and the identity surrounding it is muddled by women, posers, terminally online zoomers, and people denying its existence. I stand on the middle ground of it existing and someone with it being able to tell they're not really like the posers and normies, and that there's something to it I suppose.
Living with it is harder than not living with it, but I don't bring it up at church and all that. What sucks for me is psychiatry and medication shoveling.
And sometimes being overly asked about it thanks to the username from 3 years ago...

Been wondering about the studies that say there is a correlation between not ejaculating and higher rates of prostate cancer. Why would God punish men this way? I haven't looked closely at the studies but I assume this is some kind of goylust propaganda about how masturbating/ejaculating is actually good for you, goyim. But if it's true, if not ejaculating actually means you have a good chance at getting prostate cancer, I don't know what to conclude from that.

The historical context is that it was 1930s Germany and psychiatry was almost entirely direct eugenics. Hans Asperger chose not to hand the kids with a higher functioning type syndrome to the Gestapo tard grinder or something of the sorts.

Although I've long been aware that eugenics was bigger in that time, I didn't know that about 1930s Germany. Never really thought about that before.

Nowadays the diagnostics are a changing mess and the identity surrounding it is muddled by women, posers, terminally online zoomers, and people denying its existence.

That is so true about everything mental health related these days. This whole mess wouldn't have happened if people considered themselves responsible for their own mental health. With the fact that people want an outside relief for something within themselves, the pharmaceutical companies profit by preying on women, posers, and the terminally online. It makes it hard to reconcile any condition other than just being a normie with one's sense of self when you understand that.

Similar experience with my own diagnosis. Didn't want to believe it, but couldn't help but notice that I wasn't keeping up with peers by every academic metric. Eventually I managed school well enough anyways, and found the realms of skills/talents in which I can excel. But America at large has pseudo-ADD, so everyone's getting overdiagnosed, or just outright popping prescription stimulants sans prescription "because it just makes you better, bro." Apparently these people think the side effects of pharmaceuticals are worth the high they are getting. As for me, I refuse Adderall and the like. Just coffee and exercise. I play to being a weird artist/creative type because that's basically what I am, anyway.

Although I've long been aware that eugenics was bigger in that time, I didn't know that about 1930s Germany. Never really thought about that before.

That is so true about everything mental health related these days. This whole mess wouldn't have happened if people considered themselves responsible for their own mental health. With the fact that people want an outside relief for something within themselves, the pharmaceutical companies profit by preying on women, posers, and the terminally online. It makes it hard to reconcile any condition other than just being a normie with one's sense of self when you understand that.

Similar experience with my own diagnosis. Didn't want to believe it, but couldn't help but notice that I wasn't keeping up with peers by every academic metric. Eventually I managed school well enough anyways, and found the realms of skills/talents in which I can excel. But America at large has pseudo-ADD, so everyone's getting overdiagnosed, or just outright popping prescription stimulants sans prescription "because it just makes you better, bro." Apparently these people think the side effects of pharmaceuticals are worth the high they are getting. As for me, I refuse Adderall and the like. Just coffee and exercise. I play to being a weird artist/creative type because that's basically what I am, anyway.
Yeah this is exactly how you explain the mental health issue of today, with more eloquent speech.
ADD in itself is different since adderall has stuff like meth in it, and has a big price. It's just bad to take drugs in general, so I'm wary of psychiatrists like the plague. Not all of them are terrible, but they're in a blood money business model.

Yeah this is exactly how you explain the mental health issue of today, with more eloquent speech.
ADD in itself is different since adderall has stuff like meth in it, and has a big price. It's just bad to take drugs in general, so I'm wary of psychiatrists like the plague. Not all of them are terrible, but they're in a blood money business model.

I've had really bad experiences with these pharma Jews and their various poisons. They seem to be metaphysically unable to make anything without ridiculous side-effects. It's all a bad tradeoff with anything these Jews make. Why do simple antihistamines mess with androgen receptors, Jews? Does it really make sense to go that far to tackle a seasonal runny nose, Jews?

These days I just avoid taking anything at all. I'd have to be either writhing in pain on the floor, or straight up dying, to agree to swallow a pill, unless it's just a supplement.

If I have a headache or I'm sick I'll just suck it up and continue to function normally, nourish and hydrate myself properly, maybe lie down and rest if I feel like I need to. I'm not taking advils, I'm not taking anything. Perhaps I'll change my mind when I'm old and my flesh begins to malfunction and my masculine strength begins to abandon me and I start getting unexplainable migraines, but that all feels like it's forever away. Right now I'm just thinking I'll be eternally grateful to God if I at least make it to 30, because all I see in the horizon for the next 10 or 20 years is trouble.

Last edited:
Back