• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Video Games and Gaming Technology (In A Positive Light)

I'm partial to the old sidescrollers myself. Two hidden gems that I enjoyed as a lad were Felix The Cat and Tiny Toon Adventures for the NES. I still remember how happy I was when I got the last Tiny Toon cartridge available at the store.
Felix:
felix.jpg

Tiny Toon Adventures
s-l1600.jpg

Which Baldur's Gate 2 girl was your favorite and why?
bg2.jpg

I liked Arie, she had the sweetest personality.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get Age of Empires 2 to work on computers running the latest version of Windows.
Inb4 "buy the new release." I'd rather not, I still have the old cd-roms and don't want to spend more shekels. Can it be done?
jhxs4a221.jpg

Huge sale on Steam now. Bunch of games ranging from 50-95% off. I bought The Orange Box, Myst 3 and 4, American Truck Simulator, Fallout 4, ESO, Hogwarts Legacy, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Sea of Thieves and Subnautica, for a total under $100.

I may still get a few more. I'm switching from console to PC so I really don't have and games currently except Age of Empires and Heroes of Might and Magic so would rather stock up while they're cheap.

I'm thinking of running New Vegas with mods. Are they worth it? Mostly looking for quality of life and more Legion content (that doesn't suck).

Back