Video Games and Gaming Technology (In A Positive Light)

I think the video does a good job of showing where we've been and where we are now, while also showing a bit of how we got there.
It really doesn't, though. It's not some kind of proper analysis of the situation, it's extremely surface-level.
If that were the case there would be no reason for this forum we could just go on "thinking in our heads" with no need for discussion
This forum offers new information, as well as takes you basically don't see anywhere else in the entire internet. Greatly suppressed information and opinions. It's actual discussion. The video doesn't do any of that.

There's countless channels of YouTube, such as TheQuartering, which basically consist entirely of just the video you posted, over and over again. "Wow guys, the woke, the left has gone insane, I support hot girls in videogames, I will now say something very shallow about masculinity". These channels grow quite large with no trouble at all, this type of content is perfectly allowed in big tech platforms. Now ask yourself why they don't mind it even as they censor everything else. Maybe because it does nothing but demoralize people?
You whined and cried for 3 paragraphs about the video and that's gayer'n anything in that video.
Is it "whining and crying" to simply claim that it's not insightful, entertaining or informative and that it might be demoralizing? Sure looks like just stating a legitimate opinion to me.

Last edited:
Finished Subnautica. One of my favorite games ever. It did trigger some thalassophobia in me. Feelings of dread looking down into the deep. I wonder how much there is also a spiritual component to that: if there's a Hell under our feet, then the deeper underwater we go, the closer we are to it physically. Anyway, I hadn't been so hooked on a game in a long time. I just thought it was fantastic. It's been a while since I binged a game and afterward felt glad about it. Looking forward to the spinoff, Below Zero. I hear it's not quite as good, but if it's anything close, I'm in.

It really doesn't, though. It's not some kind of proper analysis of the situation, it's extremely surface-level.

This forum offers new information, as well as takes you basically don't see anywhere else in the entire internet. Greatly suppressed information and opinions. It's actual discussion. The video doesn't do any of that.

There's countless channels of YouTube, such as TheQuartering, which basically consist entirely of just the video you posted, over and over again. "Wow guys, the woke, the left has gone insane, I support hot girls in videogames, I will now say something very shallow about masculinity". These channels grow quite large with no trouble at all, this type of content is perfectly allowed in big tech platforms. Now ask yourself why they don't mind it even as they censor everything else. Maybe because it does nothing but demoralize people?

Is it "whining and crying" to simply claim that it's not insightful, entertaining or informative and that it might be demoralizing? Sure looks like just stating a legitimate opinion to me.

It is of my opinion that your original response to the video I posted was not insightful, entertaining, or informative....... So here we are.

Let's just agree to slightly disagree with each others views on videos about video games "going woke" 🤗

Now on to the real meat and potatoes
I present to you
The First Descendant (free to play)

As a adult man on a Christian forum I feel funny saying this, but I am absolutely pleased with this game having beautiful, thicc, scantily clad women represented. It's flies in the face of what all the modern AAA games are pushing with ugly and androgynous women. When I saw that Xbox told their developers to not put beautiful or "curvy" women in their games I canceled my Xbox gold account that I have had for 20 years or more. Is that big of a deal..... not really, but its the principle of the matter.

I don't think the YouTube video I posted equals "crying about it" and is "pointless because it's things we thinkin our heads." If that were the case there would be no reason for this forum we could just go on "thinking in our heads" with no need for discussion. I think the video does a good job of showing where we've been and where we are now, while also showing a bit of how we got there. If you think that's whining and crying I don't know what to tell you. You whined and cried for 3 paragraphs about the video and that's gayer'n anything in that video.

gay-lawnmower.gif

I’m not that bothered by today’s games? If they are full of faggotry don’t buy them? Bg3, Elden ring, call of duty reboots, red dead, god of war, fifa, Zelda, Mario,

I’m only looking at the past 10 years but yeah if a franchise goes woke and makes a crsp game, don’t buy

Favorite bg2 characters, they were female: Edwina , mazzy fentan, because if the voice actor and the bow attack, greater whitlwind with the gesen on a half elf warrior is brutal.

Imoen is good, with the assension mod she can become the ravager/slayer and has an interesting character arc

Aerie and Jaheira are strong characters with good high level abilities but I find them less interesting

Two woke studios are probably going down, as their DEI riddled games bomb.

The Concord open-beta, where every playable character has pronouns, had a 24-hour peak of just 1,654 players. For comparison, The First Descendent peaked at 143,140 players.

It's even worse for Flintlock - Siege of Dawn. Peaking at just 648 players in the last 24 hours.

Really enjoying Horizon: Forbidden West. The first in the series had the best graphics and story I can remember, and this is a welcome rest from the endless frustration of the Elden Ring DLC’s final boss (which is a badly designed fight IMO and it’s hard to justify the time and effort of actually beating it).

Last edited:
Back