• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

USA Secession / Balkanization

"It's fine in my town, therefore it's great everywhere else." Great logic. Very Christian to ignore your Neighbors.
Ignoring your neighbors and creating your own bubble to live in is exactly why the West is collapsing and can't recover itself. Every man thinks he is an island unto himself. Do the Jews live like this? Do the Mormons? Do the Amish? Besides, this is the antithesis of how Christians are to live. "Am I my brother's keeper?".

Here's why Civil War is over before it starts:

2022_overall_v4.svg

All the states the red states that would benefit the most from succession are also the fattest. Let's face it, America is addicted to sugar (sucrose, not fructose or lactose) and it has made them fat and weak.

There is no way fat weaklings will start a war. Just not possible. What's the difference between the Founding Fathers, Nazis, the French Revolutionaries, and today? They were 10 points lower on average on the BMI scale, that's the difference.

I don't believe that "making things worse" will inspire people to revolt. Our founding fathers revolted over FAR less, so did the Southerners in the Civil War, so did the Nazis or French Revolutionaries. In all cases the revolutionaries would be aghast at what people today tolerate. The difference compared to all 4 revolutions in the past was about 10 points less in the average BMI.

It's not just Blacks, look at West Virginia, one of the fattest states in the nation and one of the Whitest. Whites are 100% victims of their own sins. They've turned from God, became obese whoremongers, and now the nation is dying, and chews symbolically and literally fill the void created in the absence of a lack of faith.

Until people return to a non-pozzed Church (sorry Catholics, you guys aren't included anymore due to gay Pope) then people will continue to live like animals and be too weak to take any meaningful action.

No fatasses ever won a war. Meanwhile, look at the map: the bluest states are the healthiest states. This is also because the chews use their money to recruit the strongest, smartest, and most capable of the White race to work in their hive cities. The red states are left without money, and since Americans worship money they drown out their depression with food, alcohol, drugs, entertainment, etc.

If Americans instead worshipped God, they wouldn't be in this position, and they would actually be in a position of strength capable of resistence.

To quote several fat-@$$ US police officers, "I may be fat, but can you outrun a bullet?". Point made. In the same way that a gun in the hand of a 95lb female under attack is like one in the hands of an obese redneck, guns are the great equalizer.
That being said, I lived in DC half my life, and there is NO WAY that the obesity percentage there is under 25%. More like 75%...just like any US leftist city with an overwhelming black population.

To quote several fat-@$$ US police officers, "I may be fat, but can you outrun a bullet?". Point made. In the same way that a gun in the hand of a 95lb female under attack is like one in the hands of an obese redneck, guns are the great equalizer.
That being said, I lived in DC half my life, and there is NO WAY that the obesity percentage there is under 25%. More like 75%...just like any US leftist city with an overwhelming black population.

Wars on the frontlines last years. Fatties aren't going to cut it. They won't even last a week let alone years. War is an endurance game and physical fitness is paramount.

2022_overall_v4.svg

All the states the red states that would benefit the most from succession are also the fattest. Let's face it, America is addicted to sugar (sucrose, not fructose or lactose) and it has made them fat and weak.

There is no way fat weaklings will start a war. Just not possible. What's the difference between the Founding Fathers, Nazis, the French Revolutionaries, and today? They were 10 points lower on average on the BMI scale, that's the difference.

I don't believe that "making things worse" will inspire people to revolt. Our founding fathers revolted over FAR less, so did the Southerners in the Civil War, so did the Nazis or French Revolutionaries. In all cases the revolutionaries would be aghast at what people today tolerate. The difference compared to all 4 revolutions in the past was about 10 points less in the average BMI.

It's not just Blacks, look at West Virginia, one of the fattest states in the nation and one of the Whitest. Whites are 100% victims of their own sins. They've turned from God, became obese whoremongers, and now the nation is dying, and chews symbolically and literally fill the void created in the absence of a lack of faith.

Until people return to a non-pozzed Church (sorry Catholics, you guys aren't included anymore due to gay Pope) then people will continue to live like animals and be too weak to take any meaningful action.

No fatasses ever won a war. Meanwhile, look at the map: the bluest states are the healthiest states. This is also because the chews use their money to recruit the strongest, smartest, and most capable of the White race to work in their hive cities. The red states are left without money, and since Americans worship money they drown out their depression with food, alcohol, drugs, entertainment, etc.

If Americans instead worshipped God, they wouldn't be in this position, and they would actually be in a position of strength capable of resistence.

Obesity won't matter because nowhere near the majority of men fight in war. WV is the fattest state at 40% obesity among men, that still leaves you with around 1 million men who aren't obese in just one state.

Screenshot_20240211_222252.jpg

Obesity won't matter because nowhere near the majority of men fight in war. WV is the fattest state at 40% obesity among men, that still leaves you with around 1 million men who aren't obese in just one state.

Screenshot_20240211_222252.jpg

Same is true of blue states, except they have bigger ratio of Whites to draw from plus a huge slave pool of immigrants. Blue states have less Whites, but more of them are in shape, so the outcome is both sides evenly matched in terms of "White power." That's not good enough.

Moreover, the fatties on the sidelines still need to be doing stuff for the war effort, and let's face it most fatties are weak, slow, docile, and easily bullied. They aren't going to participate in a revolution in any meaningful number.

The blue states and the men in them are increasingly anti masculinity and anti gun, the men that aren't I'd bet are overwhelmingly the minority of men who lean right. It is a shyt show and there's no way to predict how anything will likely go.

I would say a disarmed but fit population has the long-term edge over an armed but fat one.

An infantryman's main weapon is his feet, not his rifle. The feet of a fat and diabetic marksman are not going to last long in the field, especially when the bayoneting starts.

To paraphrase Rommel: Spill sweat in training or spill blood in battle.

The fatness is indicative of a general state of mind as well. As long as people think there is value in video games, movies, and/or netflix nothing will happen. The "TV format", in general, casts the spell of "sit back, relax, everything is under control, we've got this under control". Everyone is entranced to varying degrees. Even us to some degree.

2022_overall_v4.svg

Great post. I posted this in another thread but I've been eating a ton of eggs, sardines and red meat lately, and cutting out processed garbage. I can feel my testosterone going up, and feel amazing mentally and physically. It is life changing. Processed food really is goy slop, and the food pyramid and standard American diet are nonsense. They absolutely turn men into fat, lazy, soy slobs.

2022_overall_v4.svg

IMG_0975.jpeg

Let’s take Texas. Large economy but a large percentage of their operating funds like 40% come from the federal government. Good luck making up that revenue. Let’s see what else? You think any company will stay there. Not a chance.
They'd easily make it up by diverting to the state government the part of the state's product that would otherwise go to the federal government.

"It's fine in my town, therefore it's great everywhere else." Great logic. Very Christian to ignore your Neighbors.

Or you can actually quote what I said which is it’s not as bad as people think. Go ahead and ask people who are glued to the news cycle every hour and they have anxiety just to go grocery shopping because they hear about mass shootings so much. Of course most mass shootings occur in gang occupied areas. So I won’t buy into the fear-mongering.

Second, you’re in no position to pass any sort of judgement. I grew up in poverty and worked very very hard to get out of living in bad neighborhoods. That’s just the way things are, when people become more economically viable they leave. They want a better life for themselves and their families. I’m sure I can ask my Catholic priest, or heck even Orthodox priests to please set up shop in that house surrounded by the Latin Kings and Cripps. I’ll wait, it’s so unChristian of them to not be there 24/7 right?

Ignoring your neighbors and creating your own bubble to live in is exactly why the West is collapsing and can't recover itself. Every man thinks he is an island unto himself. Do the Jews live like this? Do the Mormons? Do the Amish? Besides, this is the antithesis of how Christians are to live. "Am I my brother's keeper?".

Yeah because two random guys on the internet really know the ins and outs of my life and charity. Stop passing judgement and act accordingly. You’re going to alienate people with that tone.

Or you can actually quote what I said which is it’s not as bad as people think. Go ahead and ask people who are glued to the news cycle every hour and they have anxiety just to go grocery shopping because they hear about mass shootings so much. Of course most mass shootings occur in gang occupied areas. So I won’t buy into the fear-mongering.

I can't pass judgement on words you've just stated? Are we supposed to disregard everything you write? Do you realize you are being incomprehensible?

Btw, most I speak with in real life sounds a lot like the men on this forum. They know things are horrible, they know the elections are fake and the country is dead, they are waiting for the hammer to drop. Only the most brainwashed libs don't see this, which is to be expected, so I really have no idea who you are talking to. Even in big blue cities I meet redpilled men and women constantly.

It's honestly refreshing and heartening to see how mainstream redpill thinking has become, 15 years ago all of this stuff was fringe. Now it's on everyone's cell phone through twitter, instagram, etc. Even young girls have their little redpill moments. People are just waking up to the Talmud question, which is very encouraging.

Second, you’re in no position to pass any sort of judgement. I grew up in poverty and worked very very hard to get out of living in bad neighborhoods. That’s just the way things are, when people become more economically viable they leave. They want a better life for themselves and their families. I’m sure I can ask my Catholic priest, or heck even Orthodox priests to please set up shop in that house surrounded by the Latin Kings and Cripps. I’ll wait, it’s so unChristian of them to not be there 24/7 right?

Both Catholics and Orthodox have parishes located in many violent, poor cities, all throughout the world. So there's no hypocrisy with them, they follow the Lord faithfully. You however, as stated by your own words, do not. If you do not Love thy Neighbor then you aren't making it into Heaven.

Just because people leave horrible neighborhoods does not mean one should stop caring about the ones left behind or forget about them. Nor should we ignore those who suffer just because we are in a "good hood." It's fine to improve one's life but if one becomes like the Pharisee who walks by the man bleeding out on the side of the road, they are going to hell.

Likewise most of America is suffering terribly right now, illegals everywhere, lawlessness everywhere, poverty everywhere, drug use rampant, negative birthrates and scarce marriages, so turning a blind eye to this is pure evil. And not realizing that these are conditions for civil war or revolution is just ignorant.

So are you evil, ignorant, or just selfish? Right now based on your words you are merely selfish, still plenty of time to correct yourself brother.

2022_overall_v4.svg

So, looking at this map and thinking a bit more also gives me an idea of how Red states in theory could easily win.

The strategy is simple: Just get the White men in blue states to defect. Indeed, the Southern strategy was precisely that at the start of the war, and they got some of America's best men. That's why their leadership and Generals were top notch, and it gave them a major advantage in the early stages of the war.

Likewise, what if Red states offered to those who joined their army...

- Exclusive political power in the next state (such as only veterans being able to vote in Presidential elections)
- $1 million payday upon victory, or $250K payday + house
- Guaranteed marriage for any single men through an exclusive dating website that will be open to all women but only veterans can sign up for.

Stuff like that. I'm sure there are other incentives that could be offered. But the point is, get the fit White men in American cities to leave the hives for the army with the lure of being in control of their destiny upon victory. I'd bet Red states could win like this if they can cause a large number of defections. If something like 70% or more of American White men united behind something it would probably be impossible for anyone to stop it.

‘We don’t have a democracy’: why some Oregonians want to join Idaho

Under a large tent at the Crook county fairgrounds in Prineville, Oregon, six people stand in a neat line, each clutching the gun in their holster. “Shooters, set,” a man to the side yells. They wait. A light turns on in the centre of the target. They fire. A clock above records how long it took them to draw, shoot and, if they managed to, hit the target. They’re playing in pairs. Best two out of three wins.
Welcome to Oregon’s Cowboy Fast Draw State Championship, a sport organisers say is “dedicated to the romance and legend of the Old West”.
The residents of Prineville are voting on 21 May on a fundamental question: “Should Crook county represent that its citizens support efforts to move the Idaho state border to include Crook county?” If a majority votes yes, the county will become the 13th to vote in favor of leaving the state of Oregon and joining next-door Idaho instead. Polarisation breeds frustration which creates secession. America’s past and present.
Calvin Foster, who competed under the name of Scrub Brush, is the man in charge of affairs at the Fast Draw, and he sums up his political frustration.
The cities “don’t understand the life that we have out on this side of the state”, he says.
The majority of Oregon’s just over 4 million residents live on the western side of the Cascade Mountains, which run down the centre of the state. To the west lie high-density cities like Portland, Salem and Eugene, which in past years have voted largely Democratic. To the east are sparsely populated counties that have reliably voted Republican. Democrats have held the governorship since 1987.
The presidency of Donald Trump and the Covid pandemic have heightened divisions – with different groups starkly diverging on how they think the state should move forward. Crook county voted for Donald Trump, a Republican governor, against decriminalising drugs and against restrictions on gun ownership. The state went the other way every time.
Foster explains what he sees as the difference between west and east: that the culture out here is about family and guns. “I’ve grown up with guns, been shooting guns since I was probably five,” he said as we sat on the bleachers and watched the competition. “It’s a right that we’ve had and hopefully we keep forever.”
That life is one of farmers and ranchers, said Jim Bunch (competing as Jabberin’ Jim, a nickname his wife chose), a livelihood that he says city folk don’t appreciate. “People that think that livestock is bad, that cutting timber is bad, that farming is bad. They want to get rid of agriculture. They want to get rid of us being able to control our own lives.”
People here believe the other side is forcing their ideals on them. One thing that comes up again and again is not just “family” values, a nod to Oregon’s progressive stance on abortion and LGBTQ+ rights, but the green economy. Foster said electric cars were what really irk him. Larry Lansdowne, a shooter from Idaho, said he understood his neighbours’ frustration.
We really don’t want you to come here and start telling us about why you can’t carry that gun or you need to drive an electric car,” he said. “We’ve been living this lifestyle for hundreds of years and we really just don’t want to change
The Greater Idaho movement was set up in 2019 and has campaigned to put its measures on the ballot. Its current proposal would see 14 counties move states, along with sections of three others. Originally, the plan included five more counties in south-western Oregon, but after two voted against the proposal, the movement scaled back its ambitions.
Moving the state lines is a tall order, given that both Oregon and Idaho legislatures would have to agree, along with the respective governors, and then for Congress to approve the matter. But the movement argues history shows this can happen. West Virginia was formed after separating from Virginia in 1863, and Maine was created by cutting itself off from Massachusetts in 1820.
I spoke with Matt McCaw, the group’s executive director. He and his wife lived in Portland, Oregon’s largest city, for 20 years before moving east because on “almost every issue”, abortion, LGBTQ+, guns, drugs, McCaw was opposed to the progressive measures enacted by state legislators. He said that while there had always been this urban-rural divide, it had become worse recently.
“Our whole country got more polarised with Donald Trump,” he said as we chatted at Smith Rock State Park. “And then Covid just drove a wedge through all of it. Oregon was very heavy on lockdowns. They closed schools. They forced masks on people. People in western Oregon wanted that. The people in eastern Oregon were opposed to those policies.”
McCaw and his wife are evangelical Christians, and faith is “first and foremost in every decision we make”, he said. “They were telling us, ‘You can’t go to church.’ Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that my government would say, ‘You can’t go to church.’” He said Covid showed him you need a government that aligns with your values. Idaho, McCaw said, fits that bill.
The problem, I put to McCaw, is that this would lead to a nation where democracy is redundant. Everyone would split into their Democratic and Republican states and just stick with it. The divided states of America.
“You’re saying we shouldn’t divide up, because that will cause things to be more polarised. But if you leave these people together, it’s not going to change. The two cultures are drifting further apart and want different things. If you continue to force people that want polar opposite things together, that is not a productive or healthy way to run a society.”

I've lived in Central Oregon for a few years. It's pretty nice here, but has changed a lot according to the locals and people that have been here longer. The usual story: lots of Californians, getting more left-wing, housing prices getting out of control, more crowded (but still not bad of you're from an actual city). It's still a lot nicer than places like Portland and Seattle, which is why I've continued living here. I will end up leaving mainly because of the housing costs. If I had kids I wouldn't want them going to the public schools here either because of the woke nonsense. It's especially bad on the West Coast. But there are still a decent amount of conservatives in Central Oregon. It's not communist like Portland, at least not yet.

Long-term it would be a great thing for that big chunk of Oregon to join Idaho. It's a long shot, but I really hope it happens. Idaho is an amazing state but also getting expensive unfortunately.

Back