• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

USA Secession / Balkanization

^ Illegal immigration drives out Californians who drive up prices in places like Idaho.

Bankers rubbing their hands together in glee as their portfolios go up. American slaves wonder why they are being turned into even poorer slaves after sitting on their couch after the 2020 steal.

At this point the only option is to improve on your investments and hope the reduction in population doesn't affect you. I've largely given up on trying to tell people what's going on; they don't listen and it doesn't seem to matter.
This is the fun part. Us single unattached guys got it easy. I pray for the family guys. The population reduction has greater odds to affect them more.

This is the fun part. Us single unattached guys got it easy. I pray for the family guys. The population reduction has greater odds to affect them more.
Nah. Family is a good thing... Depending on mindset:

I'm gonna be hunkey doorrie with my army of farm hands and my chickens, bulldogs, guns, and old lady canning away out here in the boonies.

I've got a corporate gig that pays very very well... And if that went away and the Georgia guide stones became the goal... Id outlast most everyone.

There's much more strength in a family than people understand. It motivates you to think cleverly and only take calculated risks... and to invest your resources in high ROI activities.

Nah. Family is a good thing... Depending on mindset:

I'm gonna be hunkey doorrie with my army of farm hands and my chickens, bulldogs, guns, and old lady canning away out here in the boonies.

I've got a corporate gig that pays very very well... And if that went away and the Georgia guide stones became the goal... Id outlast most everyone.

There's much more strength in a family than people understand. It motivates you to think cleverly and only take calculated risks... and to invest your resources in high ROI activities.
One family can only last so long against hordes of hungry and impulsive invaders. Two families would last twice as long, and a community of families can put up prolonged resistance if the self-appointed elites drive their orc hordes into the countryside. I hope you have good relations with your neighbors and other large families. The new warfront will be the pastoral in tomorrow's zog war.

I have stated and in the right scenario, would try for a family and building. One thing I've noticed on the forum over the years, or with the red pill married guys in general, though, is an attitude far closer to hopium and copium than anything else, when looking down the barrel of what is coming. It's clearly a protective measure for their family and progeny, which objectively does not have a promising future. It's similar to people not being worried, or acting like you're a conspiracy theorist if you tell the truth about the jab and it's bad side effects and future implications on mortality. Sorry to say this, but it's the truth. I hope I'm wrong, but all the family guys know, or else they wouldn't be here - let's be real.

You have it completely backwards. Old men without families in the coming future will be toast.
You are correct. Old men without families or a community will be toast. But the way society is younger men get crapped on. An actual collapse scenario will be like a magic spell. Almost overnight the young men will be valuable again and without government cheese they will be needed again. What’s happened is the state and corporations have replaced the previous function of young men. If they collapse, they’re needed again.

I guess the point I was trying to make was the bunker with your family model is bunk. Everyone on your street will know what your packing and you could be raided and your doomsday shelter ransacked. The survivalism trick from what I understand is high mobility and if you’re able bodied and trustworthy, some group will pick you up and will actual value you unlike the universities, state, and corporations. I guess in less words there’s a lot of people who would rather roll the dice than continue in this slow burn dystopia.

Last edited:
You are correct. Old men without families or a community will be toast. But the way society is younger men get crapped on. An actual collapse scenario will be like a magic spell. Almost overnight the young men will be valuable again and without government cheese they will be needed again. What’s happened is the state and corporations have replaced the previous function of young men. If they collapse, they’re needed again.

I guess the point I was trying to make was the bunker with your family model is bunk. Everyone on your street will know what your packing and you could be raided and your doomsday shelter ransacked. The survivalism trick from what I understand is high mobility and if you’re able bodied and trustworthy, some group will pick you up and will actual value you unlike the universities, state, and corporations. I guess in less words there’s a lot of people who would rather roll the dice than continue in this slow burn dystopia.

The way I see it, is that men who have families now will have young men who will be valuable in the future. Thus, your sons or grandsons will have value. These offspring with value will then share it with us older men, while the old men without young men will be left with nothing.

All the money or bitcoin or whatever that is horded now won't mean anything in 50 years. If a loaf of bread costs 1 BTC to buy, the most valuable thing will be a man's labor, meanwhile the guy who saved money all his life will have found his savings depreciated to the point of uselessness.

Thus, men without families are looking at a very bleak future in which they will be forced to depend on charity to survive - not exactly a reliable plan.

Conversely, men with sons, grandsons, and this also includes sons in-laws or grandsons in-laws (having daughters is thus valuable), will still have a family structure that will provide some form of shelter, and potentially work, such as being a janitor somewhere or guarding the food supply with a shotgun and cane.

Another factor to think of as well is rural vs urban. Any potential population collapse will hit way worse in cities. Some say it has already begun. Cities are the engines of our civilization, and as they implode, if you’re far enough from them and have a community, you’ll be unaffected. There were people in Maos China who were unaffected by the cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward because they were too far for urban events to hurt them.

This is why welfare is so sinister. Welfare recipients become dependent on that life and are shackled to the city. As for families, I got many friends with the wife, kids, mortgage etc who can not envision a rural life. “But I live in nondescript suburb, any issues my town won’t put up with.” They think living in a commuter town is far enough from ground zero to ride it out. Knowing their wives, they definitely won’t go. In a collapse scenario there will be many who drag their feet and won’t get out.

All the money or bitcoin or whatever that is horded now won't mean anything in 50 years. If a loaf of bread costs 1 BTC to buy, the most valuable thing will be a man's labor, meanwhile the guy who saved money all his life will have found his savings depreciated to the point of uselessness.
It won't be that bad, and a loaf of bread won't be anywhere near that in BTC pricing; what's more, BTC gives you the ability to move with it as insurance like never before. Mobility is huge now and as a result, while they will try, .govs can't do what they could do historically due to the tech of the new world. The future might be dystopian, but there is a much higher probability than anyone realizes that the new elite will be those who saw BTC for what it is. You will see this very clearly in just the next 2-3 years, as printer goes so much harder BRRR than anyone dreamed possible ...

I’ve been thinking about this thread a lot today. Why no Diocletian? Split the United States into two independent states. You can have the United States of America and the Reorganized Republic. If we’re a bunch of yahoos who depend on the blue states, why won’t they let us go? They’d be cutting their “deadweight” impeding their progress according to their own rhetoric? They will be free to do whatever they want in states like California, New York, and Minnesota. Florida, Texas, and Idaho could do as they will. It’s the fact there is a union that’s making everyone hate each other. If we just saw each other as foreigners we’d get along so much better.

Could not think where to post this but this is probably the best place for it -
..is a very good read, also very pictorial, telling the story in carefully chosen pictures.
I've never lived in America and barely visited it but appreciate the story of it all and the negative developments since the 1950s have parallels in Europe and other countries which have been white homelands.
He links this very interesting site -
..had no idea that it existed

Thank you for reminding me of this.

I live in Canada, where every visit to a major city reminds me that I am soon to be a minority. I don't want to accept this fate. I have Polish heritage, and I feel like realistically, I have no choice but to move there. I don't want my future children surrounded by Indians, Chinese, and Africans.

I don't want my bloodlines mixed and my children to have no sense of who they are or where they come from.

I know that most other white people in my own country would have my career destroyed and me ridiculed for saying these things out loud.

I'd rather not wait for western countries to Balkanize and enter civil war, or for an authoritarian regime persecute me and destroy my family.

Demographics are indeed destiny, and I don't see a way out of this situation. Burying my head in the sand is no longer an option.
Although I live in South Africa I havent yet visited Orania but I know about it they even have a great Instagram page with videos and images they share, they recently built their own large solar power farm to deal with the constant power cuts and apparently they building phase two where they planning on selling the extra power to other areas, they have also built their own sewage plant, I think in USA the closest example to this is the Amish community they probably even better. There is another group you could look up and replicate in USA called the suidlanders, they are an emergency prep group for incase things get really bad or there is a war they have a planned secret area in South Africa where all their members will drive to and meet and and start over if need be, in this area they have hidden supplies in the mountains, car spares, tools etc and they also have planned routes and radios for the members to travel on incase main roads have been blocked, they also focus on having enough fuel reserves to reach this destination, they have seeds and plants ready on hand to make the move if the time ever comes, its a good emergency plan incase the country falls into civil war or anarchy or a collapse. There is a South Africa podcast where you can hear the interview its called Jerm warfare but they were banned on spotify so you have to hear it directly off their website for those interested.

Back