• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

USA Secession / Balkanization

I can’t help but think there will be a profound drop in the standard of living and society in Canada.

A recent report shows that European education levels are slipping -

The top comment on this left-normie site:

This study also shows first and second generation non-Western immigrants are largely responsible for the drop in average scores.

Also it is a well understood phenomenon that placing high performing students among less performing students drags their performance down as well.

There may be other factors, but this is obvious. There is data from the UK from a standard aptitude test (SAT), which is an IQ equivalent. Forget the specific name. As I remember it, British (can only be white, native) IQ, extrapolated from this test is 102. Indians were about the same (the highest IQ Indians go to the US). Then blacks and Pakistanis were about 93. Bangladeshis were about 90.

As for what you say about needing immigration for the economy. This is a mistaken position. The economy is not the basis for society. It should sit on that basis, which has been institutionally removed by libs and Marxists. The social democratic model is a ponzi scheme. With the UK as an example, a min. wage earner pays £85 per month into pensions. There is no fund to earn compound interest. It gets paid straight out to pensioners. Yet the mim. pension is £700 / month. And by the time someone who is now paying £85 / month retires, inflation will mean the min. pension will be more like £2k-3k. Then you have health care, which is unfunded. Really, both pensions and healthcare should be funds that can't fall below 100% funding, which is or was close to the case in Chile. That's the outline.

What happens if your answer in immigration? You top-load people into a system that can never add up. Most people don't even cover the cost of the government services they will use. If they are an immigrant, you don't have to pay for education etc., but even then, if they earn a low salary, thy will be a net beneficiary. So, in the future, you are just left with more people in this ponzi system that doesn't work. With immigration the UK is on track to have a population of over 100M by 2100. It will be much worse then. Add to that, that the quality of immigration is taking. As an example, Indian doctors are 10 more times likely to get struck off in the UK. Some groups have huge welfare dependence, like Bangladeshis and Somalia.

Anyone playing the immigration for the economy card is either ignorant or a liar. Even the mainstream left-leaning migration think tank in the UK says that non-Western immigration to the UK is a real-time financial burden. EU immigration is a moderate financial gain. But add a few years of retirement and that's gone. You need to be letting in people making about £40k-45k for them to be net contributors over a lifetime. If they are not at that level it's not the magic economic bullet the mainstream etc. lie about. In the UK, if you are born there only about 7% of people will be net contributors. Add to that the huge debt. If that was not there, net contributors go down to maybe 3-5%. Clown world. This is why it's a joke all these people saying any immigrant who works is good. Most people are a considerable drain. The vast majority of people are economically illiterate.

The real and right-wing solution is - close the borders, stop giving out citizenship, expel all illegals, assess those who have gained citizenship who hold dual nationality - expel many of them too. End dual-citizenship. Level to the population that the welfare state is a ponzi that has to go. Start again with a funded model that will be tough for 30 years. Ban leftists, so they can't destroy an actual functioning welfare state with their theatrics. By about that time the population will have levelled out and you can plan for a society with a stable population and roughly equal generations.

You can transpose all this over the US or Canada. Just need to change the numbers slightly.

On the banning leftists, this is essential. Any society that can survive to 2100 will have to realise this. In the same way pedos are banned. Nothing good comes from them... Dealing with the US:

Left takes over:

Education - price skyrockets, many go to university who should never be there, spike in useless degrees, many left to a lifetime of debt peonage, fat administrators on huge pensions, growth of useless admin. class, main result is not education but in indoctrination
Military - multiple failed wars, including one of the most embarassing things in world history - Afghanistan exit, onerous rules of engagement, men in heels, paying for trans surgery, global laughing stock
Police - crime up, murders up, rape up, feeling of safety down, good cops leave bad areas, shortage of police, police left with bad apples, joke, onerous rules of engagement

And so on.

Anything the left get hold of they will destroy, one way or another, at various speeds.

Going back to the health care and pensions. You set up a grade A funded system that can deal with lots of shocks and not end up massively degrading. As an example, the UK now has about 12% of the population on waiting list for medical treatment! That's the fruit of a ponzi leftist established and ran system fat with high-soy physiog administrators. Chile is on of the best examples of what can be done here. The leftists have likely ruined it. I've not stayed up to date. But mi general set up a pension system that was 90% funded, as of several years ago. That means they have assets to cover 90% of expected pension payouts of the current population. As opposed to 0% in the UK. I haven't followed it, but leftards were trying to get higher payouts, which would end up draining that huge reservoir, and using it to bribe voters. You can never have leftists anywhere, as once they get in for one term, they mess it up and then you're stuck in their leftists system that doesn't add up. Can't politically move the dial back once they have flushed people with free stuff. You can say what you want about Milei (Argentina), but he well knowns you can't give sloplibs one inch.

Some time ago I was talking to a leftist. No need to say he was dumb, as they all are. From the US, but was raging against Chile's "small" pensions. Yet the minimum pension in Chile is three times higher than in the US state system, based on what people pay in, since it's mostly funded and invested. It's smaller in dollar terms. But not by a huge amount. The guy couldn't comprehend. All he knew was oppression and people need more money that oligarchs are stealing. These idiots can't comprehend that there could be a pensions system that works, but isn't a magic money tree. For a civilisation to survive - leftists must be silenced.

A recent report shows that European education levels are slipping -

The top comment on this left-normie site:

There may be other factors, but this is obvious. There is data from the UK from a standard aptitude test (SAT), which is an IQ equivalent. Forget the specific name. As I remember it, British (can only be white, native) IQ, extrapolated from this test is 102. Indians were about the same (the highest IQ Indians go to the US). Then blacks and Pakistanis were about 93. Bangladeshis were about 90.

As for what you say about needing immigration for the economy. This is a mistaken position. The economy is not the basis for society. It should sit on that basis, which has been institutionally removed by libs and Marxists. The social democratic model is a ponzi scheme. With the UK as an example, a min. wage earner pays £85 per month into pensions. There is no fund to earn compound interest. It gets paid straight out to pensioners. Yet the mim. pension is £700 / month. And by the time someone who is now paying £85 / month retires, inflation will mean the min. pension will be more like £2k-3k. Then you have health care, which is unfunded. Really, both pensions and healthcare should be funds that can't fall below 100% funding, which is or was close to the case in Chile. That's the outline.

What happens if your answer in immigration? You top-load people into a system that can never add up. Most people don't even cover the cost of the government services they will use. If they are an immigrant, you don't have to pay for education etc., but even then, if they earn a low salary, thy will be a net beneficiary. So, in the future, you are just left with more people in this ponzi system that doesn't work. With immigration the UK is on track to have a population of over 100M by 2100. It will be much worse then. Add to that, that the quality of immigration is taking. As an example, Indian doctors are 10 more times likely to get struck off in the UK. Some groups have huge welfare dependence, like Bangladeshis and Somalia.

Anyone playing the immigration for the economy card is either ignorant or a liar. Even the mainstream left-leaning migration think tank in the UK says that non-Western immigration to the UK is a real-time financial burden. EU immigration is a moderate financial gain. But add a few years of retirement and that's gone. You need to be letting in people making about £40k-45k for them to be net contributors over a lifetime. If they are not at that level it's not the magic economic bullet the mainstream etc. lie about. In the UK, if you are born there only about 7% of people will be net contributors. Add to that the huge debt. If that was not there, net contributors go down to maybe 3-5%. Clown world. This is why it's a joke all these people saying any immigrant who works is good. Most people are a considerable drain. The vast majority of people are economically illiterate.

The real and right-wing solution is - close the borders, stop giving out citizenship, expel all illegals, assess those who have gained citizenship who hold dual nationality - expel many of them too. End dual-citizenship. Level to the population that the welfare state is a ponzi that has to go. Start again with a funded model that will be tough for 30 years. Ban leftists, so they can't destroy an actual functioning welfare state with their theatrics. By about that time the population will have levelled out and you can plan for a society with a stable population and roughly equal generations.

You can transpose all this over the US or Canada. Just need to change the numbers slightly.

On the banning leftists, this is essential. Any society that can survive to 2100 will have to realise this. In the same way pedos are banned. Nothing good comes from them... Dealing with the US:

Left takes over:

Education - price skyrockets, many go to university who should never be there, spike in useless degrees, many left to a lifetime of debt peonage, fat administrators on huge pensions, growth of useless admin. class, main result is not education but in indoctrination
Military - multiple failed wars, including one of the most embarassing things in world history - Afghanistan exit, onerous rules of engagement, men in heels, paying for trans surgery, global laughing stock
Police - crime up, murders up, rape up, feeling of safety down, good cops leave bad areas, shortage of police, police left with bad apples, joke, onerous rules of engagement

And so on.

Anything the left get hold of they will destroy, one way or another, at various speeds.

Going back to the health care and pensions. You set up a grade A funded system that can deal with lots of shocks and not end up massively degrading. As an example, the UK now has about 12% of the population on waiting list for medical treatment! That's the fruit of a ponzi leftist established and ran system fat with high-soy physiog administrators. Chile is on of the best examples of what can be done here. The leftists have likely ruined it. I've not stayed up to date. But mi general set up a pension system that was 90% funded, as of several years ago. That means they have assets to cover 90% of expected pension payouts of the current population. As opposed to 0% in the UK. I haven't followed it, but leftards were trying to get higher payouts, which would end up draining that huge reservoir, and using it to bribe voters. You can never have leftists anywhere, as once they get in for one term, they mess it up and then you're stuck in their leftists system that doesn't add up. Can't politically move the dial back once they have flushed people with free stuff. You can say what you want about Milei (Argentina), but he well knowns you can't give sloplibs one inch.

Some time ago I was talking to a leftist. No need to say he was dumb, as they all are. From the US, but was raging against Chile's "small" pensions. Yet the minimum pension in Chile is three times higher than in the US state system, based on what people pay in, since it's mostly funded and invested. It's smaller in dollar terms. But not by a huge amount. The guy couldn't comprehend. All he knew was oppression and people need more money that oligarchs are stealing. These idiots can't comprehend that there could be a pensions system that works, but isn't a magic money tree. For a civilisation to survive - leftists must be silenced.
It's essentially an impossibility, but removing women's right to vote would would solve many problems. The US would immediately become drastically more conservative and traditional.

You could say goodbye to globohomo indoctrination in our schools, the hordes of illegal immigrants streaming across the southern border, and a lot of other problems we are facing.

However without men humbling themselves, and putting their faith in God en masse, any temporary improvements shall surely be replaced by other issues.

It's essentially an impossibility, but removing women's right to vote would would solve many problems. The US would immediately become drastically more conservative and traditional.

You could say goodbye to globohomo indoctrination in our schools, the hordes of illegal immigrants streaming across the southern border, and a lot of other problems we are facing.

However without men humbling themselves, and putting their faith in God en masse, any temporary improvements shall surely be replaced by other issues.

Humble yourself, put your faith in the Almighty, and then be prepared to step it up. From there, don't stop in your struggle until you have once again established the natural order of things.

It seems as though there are many reasons all of this is happening. Even though I know that a cleaning or a type of culling may be coming, what I think I'd like to see least is the inordinate violence that might arise. We will see sooner than later (this year) what is possible in the culture, as I think people are keenly aware of the immediate future and prospects, no matter what the media flashes on the screens regarding the "economy" and "markets". The big cities are of course going to be the first examples of the downtrend.

It seems as though there are many reasons all of this is happening. Even though I know that a cleaning or a type of culling may be coming, what I think I'd like to see least is the inordinate violence that might arise. We will see sooner than later (this year) what is possible in the culture, as I think people are keenly aware of the immediate future and prospects, no matter what the media flashes on the screens regarding the "economy" and "markets". The big cities are of course going to be the first examples of the downtrend.

It seems to me that most major U.S. cities should be considered lost territory at this point. As such they are not worth worrying about until after the political pendulum has swung hard in the opposite direction, thus offering new leadership a license to implement sweeping changes and take pertinent action.

In other words, yes there will be widespread violence and unrest throughout 2024 but the rest of the country will simply shrug it off. Any attempts of spreading violence or unrest into rural (food or energy producing) areas will be met with an unmistakable and immediate response. Mark my words, 2024 will NOT be a repeat of 2000.

I land on the MSN homepage whenever I open a new tab on my work laptop.

I've noticed a huge amount of articles with linguistic programming about a "war on democracy" in the last week or so. A couple of articles are outright saying we are in a war against MAGA.

I land on the MSN homepage whenever I open a new tab on my work laptop.

I've noticed a huge amount of articles with linguistic programming about a "war on democracy" in the last week or so. A couple of articles are outright saying we are in a war against MAGA.

It's become crystal clear that the extreme Left is hell bent on inciting a civil war. Perhaps it cannot be avoided. Seems awfully similar to what happened during the Red Terror years over in Spain in the 1930s. What followed was a massive backlash that led to Franco's rule until the late 1970s. Always be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

Tangential to your comment but there was a recent article in UnHerd about the decline of conservatives in the professional class. Basically everybody in the white collar world appears to be shifting to the Left. The same can be seen in academia. One portion of the article that stood out to me was it how it noted the role women played in causing this shift in numbers:

These changes occurred earlier and faster among Americans with a graduate degree (Masters or PhD). This group went from 40% liberal and 47% conservative in 1980 to a 35-28 liberal advantage in 2000 and then to a 46-31 liberal advantage by 2020. Data on first-year college students shows that the Leftward shift occurred entirely among women after 2004, with the gender gap growing steadily to 14 points by 2017. The entry of women into the professions thus accounts for some of the change.

I believe that women are the reason for the huge shift Leftward we've seen in the West. Allowing them to vote, to help (hah) shape public policy, to set the tone for workplace environments, etc. All of it combined over the decades is what has moved us so far to the Left. I honestly think that what we're seeing in the West today will provide an example for future generations on why, for the past 5,000 years of recorded human history, there were no advanced civilizations built/maintained/defended by women. Women's liberation is the reason that Wokeness gained traction in the first place. Look at every institution where women dominate and I guarantee it won't be conservative.

Someone earlier asked how Orania was possible. It's possible because it's literally a business. The people moving there amount to tenant workers/serfs. It's a return to a feudal system, with lords, but they don't call them that.

It's a compromise I'd be willing to make so that my children don't need to live in fear from violent, stupid, heathen brown hordes flooding this country and their Jεωish overlords.

Women are also partly to blame (although they are not as accountable for their decisions as they are something in between children and men in terms of behavior and geopolitical understanding), and it's time White men start moving their families to better places even if their wives are against it. Women assume the beliefs partly of the closest women to them and partly of their husband, depending how strong he is. If the women in your area are childless harpies, and you live near your wife's secular boomer parents, it may be time to move.

You claim to be originally from Zimbabwe. Even the Ndebele people (the country's second largest ethnic group) that had been victims of genocide were unable to get any international support for a separate home land for themselves.
A separate "Orania" equally would receive no international support.
Your map is misleading - many of the areas that seems empty are empty for a reason - they are uninhabitable. Deserts are sparsely populated because of that.

As far as South Africa goes- it has been a violent land for a very long time.
Many forget that the real Afrikaner ("Boer") genocide did not take place in the post-Apartheid ear (since 1994).
During the Boer Wars (1880-1902) and unknown number of Boer civilians died in the fighting, but mostly perished in the concentration camps set up by the British authorities.
Just for some perspective.

Look at a globe and compare it with the a world chart on 2D paper. India on a flat chart looks like a peninsula but in reality it is a sub-continent. Africa meanwhile is huge and it was historically empty until the Europeans arrived with science and the political power to stop African tribal wars. Now the African woman's fertility has been unleashed and she is exporting her excess fertility to Europe.

You claim to be from London, one of the first European cities to see replacement migration and the elimination of the Cockney - which existed in London long before the Maori arrived in New Zealand. The British, Irish, Portuguese, German and Dutch southern Africans saw what is happening to London today 70 years ago.

I am fully aware of the British concentration camps in South Africa. When international finance takes over, nominal white governments will harm white populations.

Modern examples:

1. The Reconstruction
2. The Irish Famine v Whig/ Libertarian parliament
3. The Anglo-South African (the Boer) War and the first instance of concentration camps
4. The Versailles Treaty
5. The fire bombing of Dresden, which had no military significance

Last edited:
Radicalized in the streets, colonized in the sheets.
michelle wu hsband.jpg

It seems to be the West v the Rest.

Someone earlier asked how Orania was possible. It's possible because it's literally a business. The people moving there amount to tenant workers/serfs. It's a return to a feudal system, with lords, but they don't call them that.

It's a compromise I'd be willing to make so that my children don't need to live in fear from violent, stupid, heathen brown hordes flooding this country and their Jεωish overlords.

Women are also partly to blame (although they are not as accountable for their decisions as they are something in between children and men in terms of behavior and geopolitical understanding), and it's time White men start moving their families to better places even if their wives are against it. Women assume the beliefs partly of the closest women to them and partly of their husband, depending how strong he is. If the women in your area are childless harpies, and you live near your wife's secular boomer parents, it may be time to move.

Here is a good interview with Johannes Agenbach of the Afrikaner Die Vryburger Beweging Movement. The entire interview is interesting for anyone who has the time but he gives his opinion on the Orania initiative from around 2:07:30 to 2:15:00.

@PadraigMartin: Let me be extremely clear: my hatred of the United States is unrelenting and unequivocal.

I support Russia 100%. I support HAMAS 200%. Any and all enemies of these United States are friends of mine. I want the US to fall into a pile of rubble and from those ashes, I want an enduring free Dixie. Nothing short of the complete eradication of an enemy to my Nation will suffice. I swore an Oath to protect the Constitution. I NEVER swore an oath to protect the union.

The union is my worst enemy. Jews control that union, but it was my enemy before their ascendancy and so help me God, it will be my enemy after those vermin are entirely eradicated.

I want a free state for my people. May God Almighty decimate that which calls itself the United States and every pathetic parasite who still claims it is a mantle of freedom. May it die sooner then later.

The United States is a whore to mammon, a slut to greed, and an immoral carcass whose dying stench has rotted long after its purpose. It is time to bury her and be on our way. My Nation is my priority. The United States must end to give hope to my people.

I support Russia 100%
this is purely hypothetical for every FBI agent monitoring me, but wouldn’t secession be easier this time around because of Russia? American Revolution worked cos France and Spain got involved. A second civil war could get Iran and Russia on the side of the break away state. Just throw some Hamas on the big blue cities if they prevent secession.

Ideally I don’t want another civil war. I don’t think anyone wants that.

I mentioned in another thread in 1861 the CSA formed to keep slaves. I think we all think that is immoral and won’t agree with them today. A new breakaway state would just be another 1776, not an 1861. “The central government no longer represents our people and doesn’t like us much or share our values. Excessive taxation, dechristianization, a court system that quashes any local governance, etc. We want the right to self rule.”

Ideally, I would like to see a semi-autonomous substate. Think federalism on acid. It would still pay a small chunk of change to the fed for defense and trade regulation between the semi-autonomous “North American Central Republic” and the “United States” but would be free to write its own laws, have its own courts, set its own immigration agenda etc. Lefty whites would be free to leave if they wish so some agreement to have open borders between the US and the hypothetical NACR. I feel the NACR as a state for American Americans might guard the ballot box a bit better than the US so having US citizens regularly traveling too and from the NACR wouldn’t be much a problem.

Im surprised a semi-autonomous American America hasn’t gained steam yet. It would be a way more peaceful solution than another civil war. The cathedral would get to keep the markets and economic benefits of the country at its current size and there’d be a region that “just doesn’t do globohomo.”

One question I do have. Secession is illegal. Settled in 1865. But is forming a semi-autonomous sub republic and act of rebellion? I don’t think it would be. Amish kind of already do it on a much smaller scale.

Last edited:
If the US collapsed into civil war, it would be the shortest war ever.
Conservatives armed to the teeth vs. gun haters, twinks, transformers, screeching feminists, and rainbow flag waving 80lb paper weights.
But they got the hardware. They got the heavy guns and nukes. The right just has AR15s. The right would have to get Russia and Iran to sponsor them like France and Spain did to the Patriots in the 1700s.

this is purely hypothetical for every FBI agent monitoring me, but wouldn’t secession be easier this time around because of Russia? American Revolution worked cos France and Spain got involved. A second civil war could get Iran and Russia on the side of the break away state. Just throw some Hamas on the big blue cities if they prevent secession.

Ideally I don’t want another civil war. I don’t think anyone wants that.

I mentioned in another thread in 1861 the CSA formed to keep slaves. I think we all think that is immoral and won’t agree with them today. A new breakaway state would just be another 1776, not an 1861. “The central government no longer represents our people and doesn’t like us much or share our values. Excessive taxation, dechristianization, a court system that quashes any local governance, etc. We want the right to self rule.”

Ideally, I would like to see a semi-autonomous substate. Think federalism on acid. It would still pay a small chunk of change to the fed for defense and trade regulation between the semi-autonomous “North American Central Republic” and the “United States” but would be free to write its own laws, have its own courts, set its own immigration agenda etc. Lefty whites would be free to leave if they wish so some agreement to have open borders between the US and the hypothetical NACR. I feel the NACR as a state for American Americans might guard the ballot box a bit better than the US so having US citizens regularly traveling too and from the NACR wouldn’t be much a problem.

Im surprised a semi-autonomous American America hasn’t gained steam yet. It would be a way more peaceful solution than another civil war. The cathedral would get to keep the markets and economic benefits of the country at its current size and there’d be a region that “just doesn’t do globohomo.”

One question I do have. Secession is illegal. Settled in 1865. But is forming a semi-autonomous sub republic and act of rebellion? I don’t think it would be. Amish kind of already do it on a much smaller scale.
Everything on paper is technically legal or illegal, whatever that means in the current culture. Which means nothing, of course.

But they got the hardware. They got the heavy guns and nukes. The right just has AR15s. The right would have to get Russia and Iran to sponsor them like France and Spain did to the Patriots in the 1700s.
That's one of the arguments always for military coup as opposed to attempt at peaceful secession. Especially when the other side loves power and hates peaceful attempts to not pay them and do all their dirty work or work, in general.

Back