• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

US Border Crisis

Screenshot_20240320-192744_Brave.jpg

Libertarianism is worse than communism.
That picture is nothing more than twisting words and propaganda for soft brains.

I can twist words as well. That poster states:

" Those under attack deserve the right to defense no matter where they're from".

Very well. But what defines "under attack"?

Is it when the citizens of the host country you are illegally entering and demanding greater rights to are hostile to you? Or maybe because your demands arent being 100% met or in the time frame you want? Perhaps under attack means some of the country's law enforcement are holding you accountable for your actions?

If any of those are yes then I guess the citizens of this country are under attack as well. I guess all 50 states are now gun friendly. Let the purge begin.

The sign also states:
"The purpose of the second amendment is to protect people and their rights"

I agree. However, you must be mistaking this second amendment in some other constitution. This one here belongs to the USA and was written for US citizens. Not for everyone who steps inside.

Should legal immigrants have rights? Yes

Illegal immigrants willing to assimilate and go through the proper process? To an extent, yes.

Deep state funded invaders green lit by the current US administration who are openly claiming patriotism to their home countries while demanding greater liberties than those afforded to US citizens?
Nope, you should get nothing but a beating and a branding so its known if you've tried this trick before.

Last edited:
Not sure how this started but a hostile invader is captured complaining about WHITES on a airplane full of WHITES. End result is satisfying.

While the guy is a true patriot (need at least 1 million more men like to take his example) it bothers me that the automatic reaction of some people (aside from bystanders) in that plane was to automatically pull out their phone and start recording instead of helping the guy take away the third worlder.

"WOMAN FROM ARIZONA GOES ON VACATION; SQUATTERS TAKE HER HOME — COPS SIDE WITH SQUATTERS"

Yeah, these people need to be killed. Local militias organized. "Lightning" hits the house overnight.

Our country is being completely overrun. This is beyond the seriousness of Covid. All the difficulties my family and I had to endure during covid. This is a more serious threat. Normalize killing foreign invaders who are taking our land, our homes, our livelihoods, and our lives.

"WOMAN FROM ARIZONA GOES ON VACATION; SQUATTERS TAKE HER HOME — COPS SIDE WITH SQUATTERS"

Yeah, these people need to be killed. Local militias organized. "Lightning" hits the house overnight.

Our country is being completely overrun. This is beyond the seriousness of Covid. All the difficulties my family and I had to endure during covid. This is a more serious threat. Normalize killing foreign invaders who are taking our land, our homes, our livelihoods, and our lives.

From what I've gathered over the years, the same is true in the UK, and there is little or no recourse for the home owner.

From what I've gathered over the years, the same is true in the UK, and there is little or no recourse for the home owner.
It is just so astonishing that a government could side with squatters, especially foreign ones, over the legal homeowner.

Do we not pay property taxes as part of a supposed social contract that ensures a degree of physical protection from bandits and robbers? Basically us paying protection money to a gang that has official authority (the police and their bosses)? If that isn't happening, isn't any other entity that could enforce protection more legitimate than the government that has abandoned its duty to protect its citizens?

Arizona has totally rigged elections, so, I'm not sure there is anything that can be done except to revolt.

Sadly, Whites are way too deracinated from their past and the Church to have the balls to stand up for themselves.

Why is the forum showing "countersemitism", when I wrote "an ti semitism"????
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 7.50.02 AM.png

Because of this terrible word changer. I strongly disagree with this feature and it was a bad idea to install it.
Anti-S is a catchphrase that have been used to slander people, while Counter-S not only doesn't have such luggage, it also means more than just a simple dislike (being anti) of our "non-shellfish eating friends" - it means actively working (countering) against their doings.

Back